Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
out of curiosity why is that balquis kaur shown as converted..i don't know what is with hum TV ...what is this about showing people converting and then glorifying ...i was going to watch it but then i got upset...some how all these drams with religion of other people involved is making it really hard for me to watch Pakistani dramas...i have always enjoyed them in past...mera saaein would be better option ...as the drama was awesoem before..saaein was too good...
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Judging by the promos, I'd go for Mera Saein 2. Bilquees Kaur attracted me at first, I thought it would be a light hearted comedy, but I don't think it is now. My family members seem to like it though.

MS1 was an amazing drama, and I was really waiting for the sequel, loved the first episode. I'm disappointed to see that Malik Wajahat's son (Fahad) turned out to be exactly like his father (where did his mother's positive influence go?)... but I absolutely LOVED Fahad Mustafa's negative portrayal in Tair-e-Lahoti, and I'm excited to see him in a negative role again. However, this time, he seems wayyy too evil.

I guess everyone is split on the topic of MS2 vs. BK... I feel that MS2 will win out in the next few weeks. 😊
Edited by elle45 - 12 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well i havent watched mera saaien 1 so obv not interested in mera saaien 2...Bilqees Kaur yea i like the main theme..the actors are going a gud job..n im a Punjabi so i enjoy the Punjabi convos lol :p
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
MS2 ke promos aalaaa the but episodes boring hai thori.I just personally i have no interest in political plays tou mujhe kaafi boring lag raha hai😳

BK Samjh nahi aata bhai

I miss MQMD😕
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Bilqees Kaur is good.. I love the show.. didn't watch MS2
as for the punjabi in BS they should add subtitles.. My sister wants to watch it and then ask me every single thing Bushra says..😆 not everybody understand Punjabi.. I brushed my Punjabi skills after coming to Canada 😆
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sami01

out of curiosity why is that balquis kaur shown as converted..i don't know what is with hum TV ...what is this about showing people converting and then glorifying ...i was going to watch it but then i got upset...some how all these drams with religion of other people involved is making it really hard for me to watch Pakistani dramas...i have always enjoyed them in past...mera saaein would be better option ...as the drama was awesoem before..saaein was too good...

I don't think so there is any problem with it in pak dramas they try to show reality of life what is happening around us and this is an issue of our society where some people convert their religion and this is not only about religion they are showing how a mother raised her children according to her wishes and want to hundle their life in her own way.😊
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
MS2 is good 😊

I really want to watch Bilquees Kaur but the problem is I don't understand punjabi properly. It's too heavy + pure punjabi for me lol . However, once my exams finish I'm going to make an effort with it...

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
in 2 weeks i'm off and need shows to watch.. ms2 seems interesting but is it important to see mera saaein before the second part.. i mean sometimes it doesn't matter if you see the first before the second... so would it matter in this case?
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hadn't watched Bilquees Kaur after the first episode but caught up with it now. Really loved it and saw 5 episodes in a go. The punjabi starts growing on you and your start understanding everything after a while. Anyway, I feel it is one of the best dramas on air now. A mix of serious issues, funny scenes and some cute scenes. Well directed and love the acting of Bushra Ansari. Not a big fan of Ahsan Khan, but actually liked him in this show! And the Mera Naseeb girl is doing a great job. Feel that all the actors are playing their character well. Recommend it;)