Mera Saaien 2?... Bilquees Kaur!?

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I figured out Mera Saien 2 and Bilqees Kaur came on the same time in Pakistan... (here, none of them has started yet)... so... How was the episode? Which one did u prefer?
I personally, would go with Mera Saien 2, since i have completely NO EXPECTATIONS from Bilqees Kaur... even though theres Bushra, Ahsen, Sadia, Syra, it just cant hook me, i know, what about you guys?
HOW WAS MERA SAAIEN YAAAR? I am so excited, i'll watch it by tonite inshallah! =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ammm didn't watch Mera Saein 1 soo wasn't much excited about MS2 but yes the promos attracted me ! ._.
I tried to watch both at the same time and was able to watch Bilqees kaur more which was not so good in the first epi .. I am just waiting for Syra to come !
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well i have watched bilqees kaur and i kinda liked it
it was good
funny at times but also very serious

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, I liked both. I liked first episode of Bilquees Kaur and think it was pretty decent with the introduction of characters and setting the basic outline of the story. I have to admit, that I wasn't attracted by the cast at all but gave it a chance because of Bushra Ansari and the promos which looked interesting. And I felt that the cast did a great job so I will definately follow this show.Mera Saaein's first episode was also very interesting...they haven't jumped to the future with Fahad yet... but the first episode was good.
51559 thumbnail
Both are gud.. Mera Saeen 2 is entirely different story and Bilqees is opposite to Mera Saeen.. I guess both will rock .. plus my vote will go to MS2 because MS1 was super dooper hit..
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well i watched Bilquees kaur, I like it so far, think busra ansari have done good job, here role is the highlight of the serial..! I"m just wating for Syra"s entry.. =) i dont have hear about the other serial?
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I watched BK, it a nice drama. The first episode was very decent. Light hearted yet serious at times..

Although I'm excited about MS2 S1 was awesome. :)

I'm a proud besharam munni! ❤️

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Bilquees Kaur has so much Punjabi i dont understand most of it 🤔
i dont know i found it a bit annoying. Its so serious -_-
Mom liked it and she had to explain most of the things to me.
Havent got time around to watch Mera Saaien 2 though, but im sure i'll like it better than Bilquees Kaur :D
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes i like theme but bushra in BK not like saima choudry, she speaks punjabi but not english punjabi so totally different character,

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

BK promos were interesting so i thought to give it a try. But it has a lot of Punjabi. I tried watching the first episode but gave up on it midway. with no offense to the language, i felt this was the major distraction and highly annoying.

I've no idea about Mera Saein 2 but have heard a lot about this show's first season so look forward to MS 2 now.

i'll also catch up with MS 1 once i'm done with exams.

Edited by Filza. - 12 years ago