me too going...will chat soon
gud nyt n sweet dreamz😳

Bye Resh 😊 me too hope to chat to you soon, GN SD 😳
Esjayek9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: deepti_9

hi Sima..how r u...😊

am good πŸ˜‰ but the weather here is soo soo miserable been raining all day so badly πŸ˜†
and you deepti??? how you keeping???
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Esjayek9

am good πŸ˜‰ but the weather here is soo soo miserable been raining all day so badly πŸ˜†
and you deepti??? how you keeping???

oh n here its dust..wind blowing so much n so hot also..πŸ˜†..i m gud..u know your NS n KK sigg'y have been like by so many n also u got comments n guess what SD..too commented on your pic..saying gud picture...Sammy told me to tell u 😊
Esjayek9 thumbnail

oh n here its dust..wind blowing so much n so hot also..πŸ˜†..i m gud..u know your NS n KK sigg'y have been like by so many n also u got comments n guess what SD..too commented on your pic..saying gud picture...Sammy told me to tell u 😊

is it really hot at yours πŸ˜‰ i like hot but not tooo hot, can't take it and i get head aches πŸ˜† cos we here are soo used to cold so its hard to adjust πŸ˜‰ @bold am sooo happy truly mines al ot to me😳
i feel happy deepti, will feel even happy when KK likes my siggys one day πŸ˜‰ and NS 😳 and SD that is a surprise πŸ˜† i didn't expect that πŸ˜‰ deepti dear say thanks to sammy 😳 pls
deepti_9 thumbnail

is it really hot at yours πŸ˜‰ i like hot but not tooo hot, can't take it and i get head aches πŸ˜† cos we here are soo used to cold so its hard to adjust πŸ˜‰ @bold am sooo happy truly mines al ot to me😳
i feel happy deepti, will feel even happy when KK likes my siggys one day πŸ˜‰ and NS 😳 and SD that is a surprise πŸ˜† i didn't expect that πŸ˜‰ deepti dear say thanks to sammy 😳 pls

yes even i dont like hot climate..therefore like winter season moreπŸ˜›..yes i too was so happy to see her comment..will tell sammy thanx..😊.n hope one day they also like your siggy'sπŸ˜‰
Esjayek9 thumbnail

yes even i dont like hot climate..therefore like winter season moreπŸ˜›..yes i too was so happy to see her comment..will tell sammy thanx..😊.n hope one day they also like your siggy'sπŸ˜‰

deepti,your winter season is probably like our summer πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ yes hope so one day, my dream come true πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ i feel like making more siggys now 🀣 after the bad week i have had 🀣
deepti_9 thumbnail

deepti,your winter season is probably like our summer πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ yes hope so one day, my dream come true πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ i feel like making more siggys now 🀣 after the bad week i have had 🀣

ok so finally u r in mood to make siggy n i m still not getting mood to make new onesπŸ˜†..
Esjayek9 thumbnail
[QUOTE=deepti_9] ok so finally u r in mood to make siggy n i m still not getting mood to make new onesπŸ˜†..[/QUOTE/]

yes finally 🀣 cos if i don't start again i will forget how to do πŸ˜† and thats not going to be good πŸ˜‰ deepti what's up with your mood πŸ˜‰