Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Esjayek9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: deepti_9

no Sima i dont feel so as nivi was not dumb like mahi..she use to do what she wanted to..no Sima the shoot was going on..it was not episode..n sahil face was not clear..no dialouges nothing was shown just a simple scene without dialoges

yes agree with you there πŸ˜‰ good point, nivi was more alert, but i feel both like sacrificing for others happiness πŸ˜‰ that's what i meant. Okay no sahil to see πŸ˜†
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Esjayek9

yes agree with you there πŸ˜‰ good point, nivi was more alert, but i feel both like sacrificing for others happiness πŸ˜‰ that's what i meant. Okay no sahil to see πŸ˜†

dont know how much mahi sacrificed as not saw her childhood..but here she was trapped in ishu plan n was unaware..yes nivi was sacrificing..but still use to take decisions boldly n mahi sacrifice we did not saw much as show was closed in betweenπŸ˜† sahil was there..standing other side
Edited by deepti_9 - 12 years ago
Esjayek9 thumbnail

dont know how much mahi sacrificed as not saw her childhood..but here she was trapped in ishu plan n was unaware..yes nivi was sacrificing..but still use to take decisions boldly n mahi sacrifice we did not saw much as show was closed in betweenπŸ˜† sahil was there..standing other side

yes we will not know now πŸ˜‰ all questions to be answered πŸ˜†πŸ˜† unsolved πŸ˜†
deepti_9 thumbnail

yes we will not know now πŸ˜‰ all questions to be answered πŸ˜†πŸ˜† unsolved πŸ˜†

yes mystery that will never be solved
Esjayek9 thumbnail

yes mystery that will never be solved

it makes you wonder πŸ˜† if this could have happened or that πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ but at the end HJ story was going very badly wrong.
deepti_9 thumbnail
yes Sima that is y i was not so sad that HJ ended..as we were saved from the torture..as HJ story was messed up..all confusingπŸ˜†
Esjayek9 thumbnail

yes Sima that is y i was not so sad that HJ ended..as we were saved from the torture..as HJ story was messed up..all confusingπŸ˜†

i was sad cos the story didn't finish even though it was torture πŸ˜† but more sad for the actors cos its there job, and its hard to get new projects.
deepti_9 thumbnail

i was sad cos the story didn't finish even though it was torture πŸ˜† but more sad for the actors cos its there job, and its hard to get new projects.

yes right wanted proper ending n really sad for those people who lost there jobs..
Esjayek9 thumbnail

yes right wanted proper ending n really sad for those people who lost there jobs..

now we can only wish and wait πŸ˜‰ don't know how long for??
deepti_9 thumbnail

now we can only wish and wait πŸ˜‰ don't know how long for??

yes dont know..when we will get to see them..??