Originally posted by: Esjayek9

yes deepti, we did not see πŸ˜† ishu and her confusions πŸ˜‰

yes ct's were saved by this confusionπŸ˜†
Esjayek9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: deepti_9

yes ct's were saved by this confusionπŸ˜†

and us too 🀣 i just loved the beginning of HJ, deepti do you remember ishil's song sequence 😍 then everything went downhill.
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

and us too 🀣 i just loved the beginning of HJ, deepti do you remember ishil's song sequence 😍 then everything went downhill.

yes i do remember..😳
Esjayek9 thumbnail

yes i do remember..😳

and do you know, after watching this scene 😳 πŸ˜‰ i posted my first comment on sammy's thread
πŸ˜‰ and i said i was in ishil dreamland πŸ˜‰ what did i know cts were planning, then everything was torture then from there
deepti_9 thumbnail

and do you know, after watching this scene 😳 πŸ˜‰ i posted my first comment on sammy's thread
πŸ˜‰ and i said i was in ishil dreamland πŸ˜‰ what did i know cts were planning, then everything was torture then from there

yes ct's had different plans but finally we were saved πŸ˜†
ok so after that u became activeπŸ˜‰
Esjayek9 thumbnail

yes ct's had different plans but finally we were saved πŸ˜†

ok so after that u became activeπŸ˜‰

yes we were saved in a way πŸ˜†πŸ˜† deepti i join a week before but was hesitant to post, then on that friday when that scene was aired i think it was the 20th of jan, on sammys thread a posted my first post which was on the 21st jan πŸ˜† i even know the dates, how crazy πŸ˜†
deepti_9 thumbnail
oh really crazy Sima..u know the dates tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..i never made myself attached to Ishil when i got to know SD plans.as i know there jodi will be broken
Esjayek9 thumbnail

oh really crazy Sima..u know the dates tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³..i never made myself attached to Ishil when i got to know SD plans.as i know there jodi will be broken

so you too think am crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i got my self really attached to ishil, but at the end i was heart broken,but will never make this mistake again πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ SD was so annoying
deepti_9 thumbnail

so you too think am crazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i got my self really attached to ishil, but at the end i was heart broken,but will never make this mistake again πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ SD was so annoying

yes we got very less Ishil scenes but we enjoyed it so much..but we all were heart broken...but still we both watched the showπŸ˜†
ok Sima now i m going..will see u tom..GN N SD..TAKE CARE...BYEπŸ˜›
Esjayek9 thumbnail

yes we got very less Ishil scenes but we enjoyed it so much..but we all were heart broken...but still we both watched the showπŸ˜†

ok Sima now i m going..will see u tom..GN N SD..TAKE CARE...BYEπŸ˜›

yes ishil were adorable 😳 what we got to see πŸ˜‰ yes watched for KK and NS πŸ˜‰
Okay bye deepti, cya tom SN SD 😳