Has Shaista Wahidi Filed Case For Divorce?

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

If rumours are to be believed famous morning show host Dr Shaista Wahidi follows other morning show hosts like Farah Hussain,Nadia khan and Amber Wajid as her marriage falters.

Stands by the story it broke in the morning that Shaista Wahidi filed divorce papers against husband and seperated from her husband and shifted to a separate house in defence .

Shaista has currently really active in showbiz industry recently she done music video of Faakhir and now she is making entry in the 2nd season of "Kis din Mera Vyah howay ga" along with Faysal Qureshi and Aijazz Aslam .

Edited by chaha_khan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh this is so sad!
Poor her.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I told you guys longgg time ago.. She filed for divorce when Geo was showing her repeat episodes she went for a vacation to bangkok and her husband was not with her..

Farah got separated from her husband??? REALLY???
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
WAIT, i read that yday and i was shocked... inspite of how chichori she is at times with FQ and all... and how she all the more is... umm i thought personally, her personal life was way better than others! 😳
But that's sick... it seems she did all this to get into the showbiz industry full fledgedly? Thats sick! she has kids for heavens' sake! 😳 -__-

Ive heard NADIA KHAN has divorced twice? shes divorced her Dubai wala husband!? :O
someone told me shes divorced twice!
Pehle koi army wala tha, phir yeh dubai wala, a us se bhi divorced!? 😲 😳 shit man!
Ab kya yeh apne shows main apne masle lainge!? πŸ€”
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No nadia khan filed for a divorce but they then sorted things out.She is still married to him and has 2 children with him. She is apparantly very happy now in her marriage.
With shaista i dont know what the problem is, she did say that her mother in law doesnt like her coming on tv bu thats it.
Her husband came on the show and he was okay. I know i used to hate how she acts with actors shes a bit too free, its not nice. I feel sorry for her husband because he seemed really nice, and like the type who loves her and will do anything or her to be happy. He didnt mind her being in showbiz etc. If this is true, shes just ruined her home, for a few years in shwobiz. Its disgusting imagine the affect on her children.
Don't know if its true or not, but it's not good news.

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she has very openly admitted in media at various occasions dat her n laws arent happy wid her being in d showbiz n also ho she wud talk abt dem k choren bhai ab kia bataun...

shes disgusting...🀒
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That's a Real Shocking News!!! :O
let people announce it officially :-/ can't rely on this newsπŸ€”
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
if it is true then it is a very sad news.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nadia Khan is divorced.. she has two kids.. she married a famous businessman from Dubai it was his second marriage but Nadia's first marriage.. her in laws didn't want her to be on tv that is why she took a break from ARY and waited for some time sorted things out and then joined Geo.. everything worked out well but now apparently she is divorced and she lives in Lahore/Pindi now.. she doesn't live in Dubai anymore while her ex husband is still there.. when she did the dunya show she told on tv that she is now divorced..

Shaista's whole family is b class.. Bhai US se ghaban karke bhaga behen divorce leke baith gayi hai..🀒

ohhh BTW Shaista's husband to was D class.. Chichora kahin ka..
karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Nadia Khan is divorced.. she has two kids.. she married a famous businessman from Dubai it was his second marriage but Nadia's first marriage.. her in laws didn't want her to be on tv that is why she took a break from ARY and waited for some time sorted things out and then joined Geo.. everything worked out well but now apparently she is divorced and she lives in Lahore/Pindi now.. she doesn't live in Dubai anymore while her ex husband is still there.. when she did the dunya show she told on tv that she is now divorced..

Shaista's whole family is b class.. Bhai US se ghaban karke bhaga behen divorce leke baith gayi hai..🀒

ohhh BTW Shaista's husband to was D class.. Chichora kahin ka..

Are you serious? She said that, i'm going to watch the show. Its on youtube i think.
As far as i know, she isnt divorced.
What did sahir do? Sorry i didnt understans what ghaban is?
He is apparntly married but no one knows who is wife is :\!