Khushboo plans a film with Dileep :TOI

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushboo plans a film with Dileep

The actress hopes to produce a Mollywood film as soon as the star can allot her the required dates

Ammu Zachariah

The first time Mollywood saw the Dileep-Khushboo pair was in Sunil's Manathe Kottaram. While the actor played a hard core fan of the actress, she played herself in the movie. Now, years later, M'town was hoping to see the pair once again on screen in Sandhya Mohan's Mr Marumakan. However, that's not going to happen anytime soon as the film has been stalled. "It's been exactly a year since we started shoot. There were date clashes, then I was unwell and now, with Jagathy Sreekumar's condition, I have no idea about the movie's situation," says K h u s h b o o. Interestingly, she plays the mother of Dileep's love interest in the movie.
Now, the producer in her wants to work on a Mollywood film. And when it comes to choices, Khushboo, who has acted with the biggest of stars across the south, wants to cast her friend Dileep. "Yes, I want to produce a film in Malayalam with Dileep in the lead role. But he is such a busy man. It's so difficult to get his dates," she says.
ammu.zachariah@timesgroup.com 

MOLLYWOOD BOUND: Khushboo; (right) Dileep

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
woho super news... i am for kusbhoo... missing her on screen ..thanks for sharing didi 
SweetyGreen thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the news dear..👏

Welcome back Kushboo..🤗
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I would love to see her back on screen doing great roles.  She is very beautiful and talented.  Love her saree wardrobe!!
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles86

I would love to see her back on screen doing great roles.  She is very beautiful and talented.  Love her saree wardrobe!!

Yes smiles u are right dear.. she is very talented and very bold actress and politician..😉

Her face has not changed much from her Dard Ka Rishta days (Though I must say I could not recognise her in The Burning Train)

Hope she chooses a good script. All the best! And Dileep is a very good choice too.