Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ANNMT

not only hey baby housfull 2 also kafi movies ki copy hai khuch bhi orignal nhi tha excepts akki's '' aey '' n ranjeet vala mixcing idea , resort ke backside forest n girls ke liye food resort se lana but unhey stupid banana by heros ye ek english movie se total copy tha , farah n sajid dono ki films copy ki dukan hoti hai

yeh houseful 1's honeymoon sequence and the wife running away was inspired by 'Along came polly', Arjun's truth-machine drama and the character was inspired by the father-in-law in meet the parents
in housefull2--the whole island sequence is inspired by 'Love wrecked'
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he should add one like
i will never make agood film πŸ˜†
-DE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hate this guy!!!

Stop coping Hollywood Movies!!
Please! you are ruining our moral society!!
You little...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He always copy Hollywood movies.

Heyy Babyy is a rip off of 3 man and a Baby I just saw it yesterday it was the complete same thing.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

"I will NEVER make a flop film!" - Thunders Sajid

... And i NEVER thought Sajid would get a hot girlfriend like Jackie but shit happens! πŸ˜†
740920 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

yeh houseful 1's honeymoon sequence and the wife running away was inspired by 'Along came polly', Arjun's truth-machine drama and the character was inspired by the father-in-law in meet the parents

in housefull2--the whole island sequence is inspired by 'Love wrecked'

& that punch & get punched by a capuchin monkey was from Night at the Museum.

-Satrangi- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† hate him or his movies all you want, but he does has a great track record!
aur jab big stars can boast about their hits, then why not sajid? wo karen to raas leela, sajid kare to character dheela?
haven't seen houseful 2 yet. waise, copycat to SLB bhi hai!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anywaysss Akshay rocks and yes him and sajid are a hit team..and this was the hat trickπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Most bolly movies are inspirations. so what? some people (not everyone) just complain when its an actor they dont care about, yet when there own actor is in the movie and its inspired, they dont care...
Again Akshay is the King...singh is king ...so happy this movie has put in back in the game
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: wat_up

Most bolly movies are inspirations. so what? some people (not everyone) just complain when its an actor they dont care about, yet when there own actor is in the movie and its inspired, they dont care...

Again Akshay is the King...singh is king ...so happy this movie has put in back in the game

well if Sajid had to copy Hollywood movies..why did he criticise such movies in the first place?? classic case of hypocrisy!