Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

659945 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Blind:
This tasteless Bollywood filmmaker/former TV host/actor, has a party favor you'll never forget.
He is often overheard bragging about his self-proclaimed large pen**, and now he's gone one step further. As if it's not enough that he whips it out for all to see at a moment's notice, but now there's a picture saved on his cell phone as well.
He's not ashamed to share the picture at intimate gatherings...even if others are ashamed for him...!

I guess its Sajid Khan..
Edited by DejaVu. - 12 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tiya229

just did a wiki search, was his movie Darna Zaroori hai and something else a hit?? as far as i know, only HB and H1 and H2 were hits.

he is an overconfident, pseudo intelligent wannabe prick, but i enjoyed Housefull 2. it was funny.

He only did a segment in DZH. It was an anthology film consisting multiple stories or short films and Sajid directed one of them. I believe it did average business. Sajid's first feature film was Heyy Babyy which was a big hit.

Yes, "only" HB, H1 and H2 were successful...but they are also the only full-fledged films he has made. So he has a 100% track record at the box office. 😆
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
112642 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Blind:
This tasteless Bollywood filmmaker/former TV host/actor, has a party favor you'll never forget.
He is often overheard bragging about his self-proclaimed large penis, and now he's gone one step further. As if it's not enough that he whips it out for all to see at a moment's notice, but now there's a picture saved on his cell phone as well.
He's not ashamed to share the picture at intimate gatherings...even if others are ashamed for him...!

I guess its Sajid Khan..

😆😆😆

no wonder komal was a little disoriented... if this guy whipping it like this article says, anyone will be dizzy with shock, moritfication and fear!

i seriously hope he doesnt have kids and if he does, they dont play with his phone. 😆😆
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Another interview.

Quotes

"The screenplay I feel is king in Housefull 2"

"Housefull 2 doesn't have any space for gags"

"Housefull 2 is one of the cleverest screenplays"

"We made such a complicated film that you will need at least 2 viewings to completely enjoy it"

🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvY7b1ENlQk[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvY7b1ENlQk
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Although his movies become a hit but i never found them 'funny' not even they make sense. Only watched few minutes f housefull 1 and i'm sorry to say, it was a plain torture. I couldn't figure it out, what was the movie all about? He presents, cheap comedy. That's all he does. I just hope, such kind of his movies get flops so, he should stop working on nonsense comedies.
Edited by Sano88 - 12 years ago
740920 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiya229

i seriously hope he doesnt have kids and if he does, they dont play with his phone. 😆😆

LMAO🤣

Word Count: 1

428419 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

...And then King Midas turned his own daughter into gold...🤪

Soon we shall see Ms.Fernandez all golden...

oops sorry she is his gf...mistook for his daughter
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He might be overconfident.. but till now all his movies have been hits and quite entertaining so I don't think I can prove him wrong yet.
740920 thumbnail
Voting everyone means you're committing a crime, Tiya 😆😈
686375 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nkapoor3

he claimed housefull will be the biggest hit of everyone he is working with's career! LOL that never happened! he is soo frikin over-confident! he was a critic himself, he use to criticise movies..he also use to point out which movie has copied Hollywood..and his own movie Hey Baby resembles the movie '3 men and a baby' soo much! LOL

not only hey baby housfull 2 also kafi movies ki copy hai khuch bhi orignal nhi tha excepts akki's '' aey '' n ranjeet vala mixcing idea , resort ke backside forest n girls ke liye food resort se lana but unhey stupid banana by heros ye ek english movie se total copy tha , farah n sajid dono ki films copy ki dukan hoti hai