WU 11th April Sahil Confronts Mahi

Esjayek9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Scene starts off from yesterdays epi, SD walks away from Sahil πŸ˜• Sahil thinking who could it be? because of this message dadi and Ishu both misunderstood me Who could it be that sent the message, Arun says that now you have to apologise to SD, Sahil says I have not done any thing wrong πŸ˜• Arun adds that sometimes even though it's not our mistake, to our elders we have too. Mahi come to see Ishu, Abhi is trying to call Ishu, Mahi asks Ishu who is it?? Ishu says from yesterday someone is troubling me πŸ˜• Ishu switches her phone off, Abhi calls at home, and tells Mahi that I have been trying to call Ishu, but she is not answering my calls, Mahi explains to Abhi. Ishu goes to speak to Abhi, Abhi complimenting Ishu how beautiful she looked, Abhi is referring to Ishu as Ish, Ishu not that bothered or impressed. Scene moves Joshna not happy with Arun, saying that always you bring work from the office, and says that Sahil doesn't do thisπŸ˜†

Sahil waiting for Ishu, Sahil says that listen to me, Ishu says no, what else you going to do and what else you planning to torture me and that Abhi and his family will say no to this marriage, sahil says yes am not happy you getting married but i didn't do this why would I, you doubting your Sahil πŸ˜• Ishu says yes, that person that can betray his own wife can do this πŸ˜•Sahil in his room remembering Ishu words , Mahi too come there, and give coffee to Sahil, Saying I tried to make it like you πŸ˜‰ Mahi thanking sahil for wearing the sherwani 😳 and attending Ishu's roka she also adds that Abhi is your friend and because of you everything went well.

Mahi says that everyone is happy, Sahil asks that are you happy? till know I have not given you any happiness πŸ˜• when Palak at our wedding time brought my past out, I lied to you Mahi, till now I have not forgotten about my first love πŸ˜• am betraying you Mahi Mahi says you are not betraying me, its just that you are not being able to forget your first love πŸ˜• she adds don't worry so much, its not your fault, Sahil says its all my fault Mahi πŸ˜• Mahi stops sahil, if you were doing this on purpose you wouldn't be telling me the truth, because you care for me a lot, Mahi remembering all the moments she shared with Sahil, she says that I will never ask you to forget your first love, I will care and love you so much, I trust you so much more then my own self and please again don't feel like this, Sahil remembering Ishu's words that if you can betray your own wife, then how can I trust you and then is remembering Mahi words that she does not even know me that well and is trusting me so much.

No Precap Today

Edited by Esjayek9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanx Sima for the updateπŸ€—
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sahil should have continued and told her that it's Ishu, and then asked whether her reaction would have been the same.