Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This serial took a lot of time to build a place in my heart, but i can proudly say, its one of the BEST ive seen
So so so awesome.
Episode 15 just did it, it made me cry... Im so proud of umera apa 😳
427936 thumbnail
the all episodes which contains flashback made me cry alot...this story relates our many common womens life but it is drama so all well thats well end but in real life everythink take more think to be set and the last 5 or 6 months saturdays are too gud with first humsafar then durre shahwaar and now with shehr zaat and durre shahwaar is one of the best dramas which i have seen and now the pakistani dramas inshallah rock the world...
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Last Epi was good... for the first tym i liked Shandana in this Epi..now she's gonna follow her mother's footsteps..
n that scene b/w Durre Shahwar n Mansoor...i wish it was b/w Sanam n Mikaal 😍

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Shandana is so good. Have you never seen any drama of Nadia Jamil's before? She's one of the best actresses to have acted on Pakistani television.

No, i havent seen her before
and I have nothing against Nadia, wasnt talking about her
I was talking abt the character shes playing :P

Originally posted by: asherkhirad

the all episodes which contains flashback made me cry alot...this story relates our many common womens life but it is drama so all well thats well end but in real life everythink take more think to be set and the last 5 or 6 months saturdays are too gud with first humsafar then durre shahwaar and now with shehr zaat and durre shahwaar is one of the best dramas which i have seen and now the pakistani dramas inshallah rock the world...

shehrezaat isnt coming on saturday honey
its gonna be Mere dard ko zubaan miley!😆

and Rabz
i agreee <3
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

shehrezaat isnt coming on saturday honey
its gonna be Mere dard ko zubaan miley!😆

and Rabz
i agreee <3

oh so thats the name of tht drama which has the promo of the 2 sisters??
thats a weird name 😆