9th April WU-Ishu goes missing

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Roka preaparations going..all getting ready for Roka ceremony...mahi saying to ishu to get ready for roka now..sahil comed down to go for office..says will come for roka for only half n hour call me during roka ..when dadi n kavita insisted him to come for roka...ishu goed to get ready for roka with palak n jyotsna...Sahil in restaurant..doing work on laptop n remembering  what ishu said to him last night..n by chance broke a glass filled with water

Ishu got ready..jyotsna says today abhi will be lost seing you..they both goes from there...sahil sitting in restarant n sahil friend(i think who messed with sahil in party) comes there n gives weater money to tell sahil to park his car at right place..sahil goes from there to do that leaving his phone there only...his friend comes there n message ishu to come to city cafe other wise i will not let happen this roka..ishu gets the message n gets worried..she sends palak n jyotsna from the room by telling them to get ready...Ishu decide to meet sahil as he may tell the truth otherwise..ishu leaves to city cafe..

mahi comes up to search for Ishu..she search ishu everywhere but could not find her..she informs everyone if they had seen ishu somewhere n call sahil that dont know where ishu has gone..ishu in city cafe..going in lift.Sahil friend gives liftman money to stop the lift..ishu gets stuck in lift..calling everyone for help..but no one listens her voice...ishu thinks SD will take me wrong..i should not have come here..now what should i do..sahil worried where has ishu gone..he goes to search ishu..n tries to use lift to go down..but lift not working...he finally goes from stares..

Abhigyan comes with his family all greet them..sahil searching n calling everyone to find ishu..but he is unable to find ishu...ishu tries to call sahil for help..but no network..even mahi calls ishu..but no network...ishu saying i should'nt have come here...arumn saying to SD may be ishu has just said yes to show u..SD says may be but now what will we say to abhi family...abhi n his family wating for ishu..but ishu did not come down..abhi says i will go up n bring her here..but palak jyotsna stops him..abhi mother tells SD to tell us the truth  if ishu is not ready for marrige she tells SD to not hide anything from us ..Ishu still stuck in lift..

No precap

Edited by deepti_9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😕 tnx Deepti need to watch the epi yet
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This was too good an episode, and I hope Ishu goes on missing indefinitely, and that both Abha's family as well as Ishu's mom & dadi start blaming SD.  Essentially, I want this whole cover to be blown to Mahi b4 Ishu can get back to stop it.
Esjayek9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks deepti ðŸ˜Š