Main Chaand si Last Episode

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
What an abrupt ending?? didn't make sense to me.. was rushed.. nothing of Fatima and Salar was shown..😕

nonetheless.. the serial was pretty good.. Fahad Mustafa was the star..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu28 thumbnail
Yeah saba qamar was too good I really felt bad for her know she learned her lesson. Now I just hope viewers who saw this show learn something from it. But yeah i loved salaar and fatima even though they never really had any scenes I was hoping there would be something but nothing but still good ending.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I just liked the scene between Irsa and Farhan.. It was so brilliantly acted. I think since the show wasn't doing much for the channel, they brought a sudden end to itt. Sad because I liked it a lot, and followed it since the start. I'd call it an under-rated show.. I mean it drags a bit but it's good.
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They didn't bring a sudden end to it.. and the channel was kind of satisfied with the show.
It wasn't a major hit, but did better than their last serial on Sunday(Umm-e-Lulsoom).It wasn't rushed.
The makers just concentrated on Saba Qamar's story. Sana was a side character, but even i think they should've had shown some more.

The channel is eager to have mera saaein 2 now, which will go head to head wit bilquees kaur.
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt like the ending!! But glad its over.. since my super duper favorite show, Mera Saaein is back!! :D Looking forward to Bilqees Kaur as well