Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Ya I agree with you girls, whats with blaming and criticizing the girl the moment you learn there was a tiff? Just because the guy is oh so hot and you are hhis fan doesnt mean that whatever happened was Priyal's fault. It could be ANYONE's, how can you just speculate and criticize like that?

And anyways I think we should just let them be and not get ourselves involved in it too. If they are meant to be, they will sort out all their problems themselves and if not we must accept that too.
I find it really silly to blame either her or him and take sides.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
What I saw in sbs was ak, started it and then priyal matched it.
But they are still together bec otherwise they would not have been mardy with each other...I think sbs caught them on the wrong date.
They both looked hurt..
Priyal loves ashish like mad, and he's crazy about her.
But as he is elder than her he possibly gets irritated quickly.
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess it useless to make people understand that Ashish might be at fault too ...seriously...why always blame the girl if something goes wrong in a relationship...lets not be too blind in love with an actor, that we even forget that even he can be at fault...it really is sad to see that while the actress is bashed and blamed, the actor is touted as innocent...remember nobody in this world is innocent...not even the world's nicest guy.🥱
postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasturika_kashu

<div></div> <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">seriously yaar... itke patch up hone ke khabar se... in some fb pages i saw grls commenting like this "bad jodi" etc et.. just becoz they r jealous of priyal.. i mean this is so childish yar...😆 ashish is ashish.. nt udayveer ... u may like him.. bt u dnt know the guy at alll... i too found it quite funny wen once ashis said- "dekhta hu kitni der tak jhel sakta hun isse... " i found it soo surprising... ye kaisi comment thi.. priyal was like- itni bhi buri nhi hu... awww...

god i just hope.. un dono ki itni cute si dosti aur relation ko kisiki nazar na lage... 😭 GOD plzzz help them...</font>

AK had never thought he would be in such a limelight! He had played in so many serials before but people never noticed him much! When I saw him in his previous serials especially in bandini, never liked him!! But Dek changed his fate! The character Udayveer took him to the height he must have never expected!! I just hate it when people change when they gain fame! Sometimes I feel the same for AK! But AK should realize that we fans keep on changing! We are always after great actors and good faces!! There was time Abhisek rawat had great fan followings, now he is not much appreciated!! AK should also realize this and stay committed to his live and work!! Personally I would give respect for people who are honest and committed!! Truth is yet to be out regarding AK and Priyal! Somewhere U feel it's not Spriyal's fault! She however must have Reacted to Ak's unwilling behavior! Whatever!! My wish they patch up and keep our mouth shut forever!!
UdaynArnavRmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: postmodernist

AK had never thought he would be in such a limelight! He had played in so many serials before but people never noticed him much! When I saw him in his previous serials especially in bandini, never liked him!! But Dek changed his fate! The character Udayveer took him to the height he must have never expected!! I just hate it when people change when they gain fame! Sometimes I feel the same for AK! But AK should realize that we fans keep on changing! We are always after great actors and good faces!! There was time Abhisek rawat had great fan followings, now he is not much appreciated!! AK should also realize this and stay committed to his live and work!! Personally I would give respect for people who are honest and committed!! Truth is yet to be out regarding AK and Priyal! Somewhere U feel it's not Spriyal's fault! She however must have Reacted to Ak's unwilling behavior! Whatever!! My wish they patch up and keep our mouth shut forever!!

Well if ur sayinn DEK changed ASHISH's fate same goes for priyal aswell cuz her pervious show's were also flop like big timee 😆...tough AK is a part of one of the biggest shows yeh rishta kya kehlate hai...
postmodernist thumbnail

Originally posted by: UVLOVER

sara fault priyal ka hai m sureee...

AK is innocnettt i knw him personalyyy n i can assure it, huhhh priya tu bauht hi actinggg ker rahii hai yaarrr... ufff taubahhh allah maff kere...

By the way if you know sk personally, even we know Priyal personally!!
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

why are ya takinn side of priyal??😲😕

how do ya knw tht its AK's fault?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜•

I mean khud hi andaze matt lagao...😕

of hooo am nt taking sides... bt am nt assming... and commenting.. i just found those comments abt priyal... DISGUSTING..!!!!! SHE has all ryyts to be angry with him, she has all ryts to love him... and i think FANS have no ryt to talk like this abt their personal ryts...
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@postmodernist...somehow I had always felt that Ashish finds Priyal a kiddo...which she is really...and that sometimes makes him uncomfortable with the realtionship...err...just my view...I felt that from watching their interviews...Priyal was always clinging to him and he seemed to want to stay a bit away from her...but as I said we are no one to judge somebody's relationship..so wont like to comment anything more abt this 🤓
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

why are ya takinn side of priyal??😲😕

how do ya knw tht its AK's fault?? ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜•

I mean khud hi andaze matt lagao...😕

listen frnd am NOT taking sides.. i just found those comments abt priyal DISGUSTING.. so was saying otherwise... thats it... i think she has all ryts to be angry with ashish,her ashu, and all ryts to love him... thats it.,.. and U have no ryt to discuss it like this... i hope MODS close this topic...its insane...😡
UdaynArnavRmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: postmodernist

By the way if you know sk personally, even we know Priyal personally!!

so wht? waisey i dun think ya knw her tht personalyy.. cuz if ya knew her ya wuld never have taken her side cuz she is not innocent at alll...