Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: postmodernist

Feel sorry for the girls who go for mere physical appearance and trust people blindly!! I have never trusted AK after going through Emotional atyAchar! It was just for Priyal I thought things would be better now!! But somwhere I just had a fear that AK would change after having so much of female fan following! Still I give him all the benefits if doubt and eish priyash relation to be better!!

For all the girls reading this, tell me What if ur boyfriend cheats on you, would u still give him a smile and tolerate everything!! In priyash case anyhing could have happened!! Not nevessary it us always priysl's fault!!Since we do not know the facts about whose fault it is, I would say better not come into conclusion!

feel sorry for priyal.. the baby grl she shudnt have told the media anything abt her relationship... after all this is india na.. kuch garbad hua to the girl is always as fault as if the guys are bathed in milk...😲
UdaynArnavRmine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: ArhainaKaArhaan

i m very shuureee AK ki ghalti nai hogeeyy😭hes suffering
ussey tu lagta hai koi farak hee nai paaraa😲

Agreee with u ARHAINA dear...
poor AK  hateee tht priyal she so immature GOD. bauht hi acting kerti hai yaar ufff...πŸ˜•
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Arhaina i know u r a AK lover so r we. Just bc aisa dekh raha hai ki pri ko koi fark nahi parta it's actually not like that. Some people apna dard gusse se express karte hai. Uske gusse mai hi sayed uska dard chupa hai. How could u be sure ki use dard nahi ho raha hai.
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Okay I was not at all planning on commenting anything regarding this 'tiff' issue,  but I cant help but comment after reading a few posts.
People are saying that Priyal was showing attitude to AK in the sbs seg? I mean where? i watched the same seg too and I did not see that. If you are talking about that part wher he offered him his hand and she ignored it and made a face..how do you know it was not for the show as well? after all in the show Uday danced with J, and he did not come forward to help her when she fell and Manyata is already pissed off with him for all this. They havent shown any manveer moments after that, so maybe all this will be shown in the monday episode. Maybe M is showing her anger and displeasure to Uday by ignoring the hand he offered? Differentiate between real and reel please!
postmodernist thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasturika_kashu

<div></div> <font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">priyal is a kiddo... a baby grl.. and i think she shud have nt said that in frnt of the media that she loves ashish.. aaj itne sare logon ki baddua to nhi parti na uspar... the biggg female followig of ashish.. feel sorry for her...😭</font>

So true!! Really feel sorry for Priyal!! People always see her fault when in all the interviews I have always felt Priyal beung so articulating about her love to AK!! AK is usually seen reluctant coz he does not want to lose his female fan following! I have never seen pain in Ak's eyes for Priyal!! In fact I have seen pain and somewhat insecurity in Priyal's eyes!! Anyways, I would just pray that Priyash are happy together!! I just hope!! I just hope God save this couple from many duanolic eyes!!
Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

... am shocked... just becoz u love AK it doesnt mean u cn say these things or assume anything of ur own abt his personal life... jhagra ya no jhara they havent broke up yet and its their PERSONAL LYF MAN...😲 how cn u comment like this wen u dont even know wat has happened? how do u know that ashish is nt at fault?? 😲 and arhaina i nvr expected u cud say such things...😲 My god.. tumlog baat ko khan se kahan pahucha rahe ho???????😲 u guys love ashish na? do u have any idea if he hears these thngs or sees them how hurt he will be? after all he loves priyal... dnt say such things abt her without knowing anything...!!!!!!!

I agree with you...we have no right to judge who is at fault and who is not...we were not witness to their fight...misunderstandings are a part of life...and every couple has that...and why blame Priyal only may be Ashish was equally at fault?...you cannot clap with one hand...

Please people stop blaming Priyal...who knows what happened...lets not unecessarily bash someone without even knowing the whole story πŸ€”

Originally posted by: postmodernist

So true!! Really feel sorry for Priyal!! People always see her fault when in all the interviews I have always felt Priyal beung so articulating about her love to AK!! AK is usually seen reluctant coz he does not want to lose his female fan following! I have never seen pain in Ak's eyes for Priyal!! In fact I have seen pain and somewhat insecurity in Priyal's eyes!! Anyways, I would just pray that Priyash are happy together!! I just hope!! I just hope God save this couple from many duanolic eyes!!

seriously yaar... itke patch up hone ke khabar se... in some fb pages i saw grls commenting like this "bad jodi" etc et.. just becoz they r jealous of priyal.. i mean this is so childish yar...πŸ˜† ashish is ashish.. nt udayveer ... u may like him.. bt u dnt know the guy at alll... i too found it quite funny wen once ashis said- "dekhta hu kitni der tak jhel sakta hun isse... " i found it soo surprising... ye kaisi comment thi.. priyal was like- itni bhi buri nhi hu... awww... 

god i just hope.. un dono ki itni cute si dosti aur relation ko kisiki nazar na lage... 😭 GOD plzzz help them...

i dnt wanna be rude.. bt dukh hota hain ye dekh ke ki ladkiyan ladkiyon ke bare mein aisa bolte hain kabhi kabhi...
ashish ke fb profile mein dusre ladkiyon ki itniii sari photos hain.. priyal ki ek bhi nhi hain... agr mera bf aisa karta na.. to main kabka chod deti use.. are yar... ho sakta hain tumhare bht sare dost ho.. bt i love u nah? and u demand to love me...!! then agr mujhe bura lage kisi baat se then i cnt express my anger? wat is this?😲😲😲😲
Edited by kasturika_kashu - 12 years ago
sara fault priyal ka hai m sureee...

AK is innocnettt i knw him personalyyy n i can assure it, huhhh priya tu bauht hi actinggg ker rahii hai yaarrr... ufff taubahhh allah maff kere...

i dnt wanna be rude.. bt dukh hota hain ye dekh ke ki ladkiyan ladkiyon ke bare mein aisa bolte hain kabhi kabhi...
ashish ke fb profile mein dusre ladkiyon ki itniii sari photos hain.. priyal ki ek bhi nhi hain... agr mera bf aisa karta na.. to main kabka chod deti use.. are yar... ho sakta hain tumhare bht sare dost ho.. bt i love u nah? and u demand to love me...!! then agr mujhe bura lage kisi baat se then i cnt express my anger? wat is this?😲

why are ya takinn side of priyal??πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

how do ya knw tht its AK's fault?? πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

I mean khud hi andaze matt lagao...πŸ˜•