pinkywinky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVFCDrEnvUA&feature=share
ashu and priyal they haven't broken up, they just have? a fight i hope that the problem will be solved? soon😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkywinky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVFCDrEnvUA&feature=share

ashu and priyalthey haven't broken up, they just have? a fighti hope that the problem will be solved? soon😭

Wish they had never aired that they were dating! At least we wouldn't have such high hopes on them!!
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tiffany-16

I knowest in the interview that off sreen Priyal was showing soo much attitude too Ashish she seemed mad like real mad it didnt even seem like she wanted to the dance sequence with Ashish like the anger n attitude she had on face was like soo much n when Ashish tried holding Priyal's hand she didnt let him hold her hand instead of that she showed him attitude like soo rude Ashish looked soo sad in the interview he had a fake smile on his face poor him oo man watever it is hope everything gets better hate too see them separte hope they get together soon n not break up :(

I TOTALLYY AGREE WIT U I MEAN WTH DOES SHE THINKS OV HERSELF
if its a fight or sumthing or a small fight y is she doin dat wit AK😲
making those rude faces n alll xcuseee meee gaalll noone is interested in wtchn monyas crap or jst akash n monya crap ATLEAST M NAHHH m jst wtchn cux ov udaayyy n AK i lovvee udaayyy n i lyk manyata wit him instead ov J cux uday lyks manyataaa😃dts d onlyyy reassoonnn
n if its on monya d show willl go in d drainnn its only udaayyy whos keppttt d show alivee till noowww
N M SO SAD N HURT TO C D WAY SHES BEHAVING HER FACIAL EXPRESSIONS N ALLL hw can she all ov a suddenn do tis..i mean pehlee tu baraa asshuuu n all kerti thi nw wht happend k itna attitude dekha ri hai bechare kooo..ASHISH IS MILLIONSSS TYM BETTER DEN U N CAN GET EVERY GALLL ON TIS PLANET n ur nah d only pretty gal in d worrlllddd u shud av a prety heart aswl madami didnt lyk tis gal frm day one huhhh...nw i hatee her even mooree

GUYS DUN B HURT MANBBEEERRR R ONSCREEN PAIRRR N V'LL GET TO C DEM N ITS ASHISH N PRIYALS WORK M SHURE DEY R PROFESSIONALS DEY WILL DO DRE WORK WIT FULL POWER VERY WELL👏

m nah gona comment on dre personal life its dre life dey can date or dey can nah buh atleast she shudnt make such weird n bad faces😡

Sorryy if i was lil rude buh tis gals behaviour made me say all tiss...
BIG HUG FOR AK LUVV UUU
Edited by ArhainaKaArhaan - 12 years ago
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
... am shocked... just becoz u love AK it doesnt mean u cn say these things or assume anything of ur own abt his personal life... jhagra ya no jhara they havent broke up yet and its their PERSONAL LYF MAN...😲 how cn u comment like this wen u dont even know wat has happened? how do u know that ashish is nt at fault?? 😲 and arhaina i nvr expected u cud say such things...😲 My god.. tumlog baat ko khan se kahan pahucha rahe ho???????😲 u guys love ashish na? do u have any idea if he hears these thngs or sees them how hurt he will be? after all he loves priyal... dnt say such things abt her without knowing anything...!!!!!!!
Edited by kasturika_kashu - 12 years ago
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasturika_kashu

... am shocked... just becoz u love AK it doesnt mean u cn say these things or assume anything of ur own abt his personal life... jhagra ya no jhara they havent broke up yet and its their PERSONAL LYF MAN...😲 how cn u comment like this wen u dont even know wat has happened? how do u know that ashish is nt at fault?? 😲 and arhaina i nvr expected u cud say such things...😲 My god.. tumlog baat ko khan se kahan oahucha rahe ho???????😲 u guys love shish na? do u have any idea if he hears these thngs or sees them how hurt he will be? after all he loves priyal... dnt say such things abt her without knowing anything...!!!!!!!

jst becux u luv dem onscreenn u cant wish dem to b offscreen tgdr aswl even if dey dun want to...
i am shocked at her behaviour wit ak realllyy hatee her for tis
postmodernist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiffany-16

I knowest in the interview that off sreen Priyal was showing soo much attitude too Ashish she seemed mad like real mad it didnt even seem like she wanted to the dance sequence with Ashish like the anger n attitude she had on face was like soo much n when Ashish tried holding Priyal's hand she didnt let him hold her hand instead of that she showed him attitude like soo rude Ashish looked soo sad in the interview he had a fake smile on his face poor him oo man watever it is hope everything gets better hate too see them separte hope they get together soon n not break up :(

Since we don't know whose fault it is, it's better we don't speculate at all!! Regarding Priyal I am not taking her side but regarding her love to AK, she has been the most straight forward! She has always admitted to the media and the world that how much she loves AK!! So I don't think she has an attitude problem!! When you are in love with the person, jealousy, bickering are inevitable!! Got nothing much to say until we know the fact what was the reason behind the tiff!! She must have even got hurt the way AK pages had this status mentioning AK to be single! I just hope they sort out all the misunderstandings!! Just don't want them to hate eachother!
and one more thing... u people stop mixing reel with real plzzz

and u shud pray for them... so that both of them becomes happy together or they r nt togther then at least they become frnds like before... wats the point of abusing the poor grl? hw do u know that she s nt in pain?????

ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: postmodernist

Since we don't know whose fault it is, it's better we don't speculate at all!! Regarding Priyal I am not taking her side but regarding her love to AK, she has been the most straight forward! She has always admitted to the media and the world that how much she loves AK!! So I don't think she has an attitude problem!! When you are in love with the person, jealousy, bickering are inevitable!! Got nothing much to say until we know the fact what was the reason behind the tiff!! She must have even got hurt the way AK pages had this status mentioning AK to be single! I just hope they sort out all the misunderstandings!! Just don't want them to hate eachother!

where did al dt love go al ov a suddeenn shes behaving lyk tis wit him tis shes doin infrnta d whole world aswlll...😲

Originally posted by: ArhainaKaArhaan

jst becux u luv dem onscreenn u cant wish dem to b offscreen tgdr aswl even if dey dun want to...
i am shocked at her behaviour wit ak realllyy hatee her for tis

oh god... they R offscreen pair... where did u hear they have broken up?????????😲😲😲😲😲😲 did they say they have borken up??????😕and even if they do... u have no ryt to discuss it...like this on a public forum...😲
ArhainAshish thumbnail

Originally posted by: kasturika_kashu

and one more thing... u people stop mixing reel with real plzzz

and u shud pray for them... so that both of them becomes happy together or they r nt togther then at least they become frnds like before... wats the point of abusing the poor grl? hw do u know that she s nt in pain?????

AK seemmss in pain