6th april-WU-roka preparation started

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
palak n jyotsna helping Ishu in what will she wear in roka...Sd ask mahi if something special happens in roka ceremony..mahi says no..like we have here n u doing so much that is enough..Sahil is atching from upstairs...SD n kavita(SD daughter leaves) with mahi for some work..Sahil comes down n make jyotsna n palak to go from there so that she can talk with Ishu...he take ishu with him n ask what u want ishu u cant do this to me..ishu worried says leave me someone one will see us..Sahil says listen to me u cant cheat me..Mahi calls ishu n ishu leaves from there
All having dinner..prabal seing Ishu..all tlking about roka preparation n leaves from there after having dinner except mahi..sahil n ishu...sahil was about to come to ishu seing this ishu calls mahi n says please come with me to my room..i need to talk to u..mahi says ok n go away...both talks n ishu says please if u dont mind sleep with me as i m little scared for tomorrow..mahi says to ishu dont know y i think sahil has not forgotten his first love..ishu says dont worry even i had forgotten sunny...sahil lives u n u saw that in party..she made her understand n mahi agrees to that..
Sahil in room..mahi tells her that she is going to ishu's room n i she has kept all things which he needs.n leaves..sahil is thinking i had to chat with ishu at any cost..Prabal in his room thinking about Ishu (when ishu said i love u too prabal thinking it was sahil during mahil honeymoon)..he is very much disturbed..ishu n mahi sleeping..someone enters in room n goes towards ishu...who else its sahilπŸ˜†..
Sahil says come with me i need to talk to u..ishu dont wanted to go but sahil forcefully takes her outside..Ishu says i knew u will do something like that that is y i made mahi sleeping with me..but then also u came there if SD sees me she will think me wrong n not u as u r his grandson..sahil says y u doing all this with me..i did so much for u n even ditched my family..i love u so much then also u doing this with me...tell me its all natak..ishu says its my life n not natak i want to start a fresh again...sahil says u want to forget me ur sahil..ishu says now u r of mahi n not me...u love me na then leave me..sahil says u saying i should leave u..its ok now wait n watch what i will do..tom i will see how this roka ceremony will happen...ishu saya dont be mad jo ho raha hai hone do..sahil says if this will happen i will go mad..only one name must be in your heart n lips..that is Sahil..ishu says dont do this jo ho raha hai hone do..sahil says now just let me think about myself u dont have to think about anything now..n leaves from there..ishu thinks i know sahil u love me a lot but i m doing this for both of us
Morning Sahil sleeping,Mahi in room..getting ready. n thinking about sahil that i will love n care for u so much that u will forget ur forst love.while getting readysome drops of water fell on sahil from her hair..sahil wakes up..sees mahi ...mahi sees sahil n says i had selected some sherwani's u please tell me which one u will wear so that i can ion it...Sahil says mahiji i will not be able to attend ishu's roka..mahi isπŸ˜•..n episode ends..
No Precap as usual..
Edited by deepti_9 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Esjayek9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks deepti πŸ€— why is Ishu playing all these mind games, on the ones that love her the most πŸ˜• am curious as to what Sahil will do tomorrow.
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Esjayek9

Thanks deepti πŸ€— why is Ishu playing all these mind games, on the ones that love her the most πŸ˜• am curious as to what Sahil will do tomorrow.

yes we have to wait till monday now
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
How stupid is Mahi - can't she figure out that Sahil is actually in love w/ someone else, very likely her cousin?

Once this is exposed, I want her to divorce Sahil, lash out @ SD for ruining her life by forcing Sahil to marry her, and read her grandma the riot act that nobody other than she herself can fix her future marriage.