Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
B.S(before script): Before someone says it is stolen from that fawad khan in neeyat thread, this was actually submitted before that one :P 😆

After introducing a new segment last month , 'My Worst Nightmare', TVKahani introduces another monthly segment now, 'Trivia'. In this we will give you all the juice details that you wish to know.

This month we are concentrating on first choices. So find out who was supposed to do that role first.

Did you know...

1. Sania Saeed was offered Saba Hisbani's role in 'Kaafir', but she denied it as she was more interested in playing the main lead. Rumors are that this has also caused a rift between Sania and her good friend, Humayun.

2. Naseeruddin Shah was asked to play Humaima's father in 'Bol', but the actor had to deny due to other commitments in India. The actor has said on numerous occasions that he regrets doing so.

3. Fawad Khan was offered the lead role in Mata-e-Jaan, but the actor denied presumably because he was not impressed by the script.

4. Fawad Khan had also signed on to play Humayun Saeed's role in Neeyat, but due to visa issues he had to step down.

5. Mahira Khan was offered to play lead in serials like Mastana Mahi and Malaal, but the actress had to deny.

This is it for now. So what do you think of the first choices, and the final replacements? Let us know.

We'll soon be back with Part II of this. =)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Taify... We toh knew all this already!
Taify thumbnail
So did I :P
But Sania Saeed' and Kaafir thing was kept secret :P as it had created a lot of tiff...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank God.. Fawad didn't do Mata-e-jaan.. that is one useless serial..🤢 so boring..

Sania Saeed ke nakhre to dekho..budhi ko ab lead role kahan se miley ga??😆

Sabreen Hisbani changed her name??
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

Thank God.. Fawad didn't do Mata-e-jaan.. that is one useless serial..🤢 so boring..

Sania Saeed ke nakhre to dekho..budhi ko ab lead role kahan se miley ga??😆

Sabreen Hisbani changed her name??

I am liking Mata -e- Jaan

and Sania is a brilliant actress. I heard they even offered making the role bigger [ well, i see potential ] but Sania was like hurt.. she went on to sign on a chota sa serial 😆