Celebrity of the Week - our Queen!

Jia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

πŸ€—Hey FriendsπŸ€—

How is everyone doing? I hope your week went well. Mine was filled w/ lots of excitement and dhamaka's.πŸ˜›

OK, so guess what time it is? Its the time to read and laugh on all my jokes *Oh No, Kahaan phas gaya tum sab?!*πŸ˜›, and more importantly to answer questions about your favorite star.πŸ˜‰

Its time for:

Last time was a success (I know it was Big B and not me responsible for it.πŸ˜›), but I would really like if more people participated instead of just a handful from the club of these members. I dont make the post just for the members of those clubs.😳 They are obviously biased towards their fav. stars, but we need answers from both sides. Thank you for participating, friends. 😳 And remember you do get a prize at the end (bribery works eh?πŸ˜›).πŸ˜‰

Now, getting to the real thing.πŸ˜ƒ

Chup Chup Ke,
Chup Chup Ke,
Chori pe Chori,
(Dil Hamara le gayee)!πŸ˜‰

So, what time is it? arrreee, baara baje hai. πŸ˜• huh, kya? oh nahin, not that time.πŸ˜† its time ...its time.... for guessing time.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

O Priya O Priya Priya,
tumsa nahin koi priya(2)
tu khush rahen
jahan bhi rahen
ye mere dil ki dua
ho ho ho ho ho ho

ahhh, i love singing πŸ˜†
(im not called koyal for nothin, right titli?πŸ˜›)

Chalo, bata doo kya?πŸ€” Pehle bataoo ki aap

"Mujshe dosti karogi?"πŸ˜›

Acha acha, batati hoon... she is:πŸ˜‰

Pun - ja - bi
She be flippin' a beat,
She be out to steal,
She be keepin' it real,
She be on a mission, she be livin, she be killin',
She be Babli!

Ummm, have u guessed it yet? Or should I call Michelle who has passed her exams now.πŸ˜‰

So, enough clues -
here is our Queen of Hearts

the one and only...

Rani Mukherjee

Rag Rag Mein Is Tarah Tu Samaane Lagi
Jaise Mujhiko Mujhse Churaane Lagi
Dil (Humara) Le Gayi Loot Ke
Chori Chori Chupke Chupke ... 😳

So, before we get to the questions, lets take a brief look at what has our superstar been upto recently.😊

Last year was a year of success for this lady. She did films like Bunty aur Babli, Veer Zaara, Paheli and the mega hit movie Black. As everyone here knows her performance in Black won her critical acclaim and many awards as well. It was a very tough character to play and no one would fit the role better than Rani! She played it best!πŸ‘

Some of the movies that you should be looking forward to enjoy her performance in this year are:

1. Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna - where Rani plays the character Shalini who falls in love with Jai (SRK). Both of them are already happily married but are not happy enough in their respective lives and are searching for something more that they find in each other.

2. Babul - Babul tells the tale of a man (Bachchan) who tries to bring happiness back into his daughter-in-law (Mukherjee)'s life after his son (Salman)'s death. (source: imdb.com)

Two other movies are supposed to release this year as well. They are Saawariya and Sholay.

Now comes the time where YOU get to be part of this post. I would really appreciate if every member that visits the CFC and not just the members of the rani fan club take part in this discussion. Thanks!😳

1. Do you think Rani has grown over time in terms of her acting skills? If so, what do you like about her now?

2. If you could pair Rani up with any one in the film fraternity who would it be and why?

3. Babli or Michelle?

4. Rani smooching in Bunty aur Babli - did that change your views on her as an actor or a person OR did it not have any affect at all?

5. If you could compare Rani and Preity Zinta, in terms of their looks which one would you give more points?

6. How about if you were to give them points on their acting skills? Who wins here?

7. If you could set up a date b/w Rani and Abhishek, where would you take them and what plans will you set up for the date so that it is a complete success? (This question is for fun and will be judged by me for its creativity and uniqueness. Be sure not to repeat answers that some one else before you has already posted; repeated answers will not be considered. The winners of this question will be called the "No 1 - Rani Deewani"!)

Thats it from me. Until our next celebrity,

Chak De Chak De Chak De
Chak De Saare Gham
Chak De Chak De Chak De
Phir Milenge Hum!πŸ˜‰

Love,
khair

To continue your support for Rani Mukherjee, please join her fan club.

Edited by sweet_kp - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*maria* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
wow awesome post khariu!!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Rani!!!awesoem actress! πŸ˜ƒ
anku2cute thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey awesum post khair.......n i really like rani

my all tym favourite
mehak.S thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great post and wow it's my fav rani so i'll thnk for the answers n come up soon 😊

1. Do you think Rani has grown over time in terms of her acting skills? If so, what do you like about her now? i think that rani has come a long way after movies like bunty and bubli and black both the movies have helped her in reaching high profiles in the bollywood industry. i love her acting and how she potrays her role in every movie it looks soo realistic and natural . i just love her acting

2. If you could pair Rani up with any one in the film fraternity who would it be and why? i would definately pair rani with abhishek coz i thnk they both make a good chemistry on and off screen they are like kajol n srk

3. Babli or Michelle? definately babli coz she was soo fun going gurl there who enjoyed everything and i thnk the character of babli suited her😊

4. Rani smooching in Bunty aur Babli - did that change your views on her as an actor or a person OR did it not have any affect at all? i dont even remember whn she smooched in tht movie πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i thnk i was looking at her performance and not smoochingπŸ˜† but these days every other actress is doing tht so it does'n effect me at all if rani does it and also it's just acting yaarπŸ˜‰

5. If you could compare Rani and Preity Zinta, in terms of their looks which one would you give more points? hey wrong question yaar both are pretty and u cant compare anyones beauty yaar

6. How about if you were to give them points on their acting skills? Who wins here?
hey wronf question again we dont want any copaaring khair😊 every1 is good in all prospectives

7. If you could set up a date b/w Rani and Abhishek, where would you take them and what plans will you set up for the date so that it is a complete success?hmm good question i'll thnk up and answer for itπŸ˜‰

Edited by lovly_angel - 18 years ago
amina877 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
oyyee koyal what a lovely post πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰
and i have 2 admit now tht u r a singer πŸ˜ƒ thts why i call u my koyal πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
and i like rani...she my 1 of the most fav actress πŸ˜ƒ
Jia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
please answer the questions too friends. 😳
28176 thumbnail
AHH this is great! Rani is a great actress!
Sarah13 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey great post Khair...Rani is my fav actress! πŸ˜› She is so awesome.

kk the questions:
1) Oh, defn Rani has grown alot since the first time she came. She started to choose good roles for herself n displayed her gr8 acting skills.

2)Abhishek 😳 ...they just look so good n perfect togther

3)I liked her in both roles but hmmm i choose Babli becoz she was so vibrant n so good in that role. 😳

will discuss other Questions nxt time πŸ˜‰
marvelous.malks thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ah, Rani is my fawwwwwworuite actress! πŸ˜† Nice post Khairu Di! πŸ˜ƒ Really looking forward to her films..esp. KANK! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

1. Do you think Rani has grown over time in terms of her acting skills? If so, what do you like about her now?

Yes, Rani is def. grown in her acting skills over time. I still remember seeing her first movies, and i really didn't like the way she cried and laughed..haha...so that is one thing that i really like about Rani now. Rani is the Rani of bollywood, hands down! She has acting skills, very down to earth, and so beautiful. I call in natural beauty πŸ˜›

2. If you could pair Rani up with any one in the film fraternity who would it be and why?

It would be your Abby Baby! πŸ˜† They are so perfect together. Both are so polite, and there is no doutb they look supeeeeeeeerrr cute together! I like her jodi with Shah Rukh very much too, but i wouldn't pair them up..SRK is happily married yaar! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

3. Babli or Michelle?

I don't quite understand this one...πŸ˜† Michelle? πŸ˜•

4. Rani smooching in Bunty aur Babli - did that change your views on her as an actor or a person OR did it not have any affect at all?

Its very natural in Bollywood these days, that was nothing - we do see worse then that! They were not trying to get the audience in bad influence, i also agree it wasn't needed, but i didn't mind it either! Vaise bhi, Abhi and Rani are going to get married! πŸ˜†

5. If you could compare Rani and Preity Zinta, in terms of their looks which one would you give more points?

Lolzz..that is one question! I always compare them, they are called sisters of bollywood from the movies they have done together ..piya piya o piya piya! πŸ˜› Preity is my second fav. too πŸ˜† I would give Rani more though, she is natural...i think that Preity's makeup is very much visible and some features in her are only attractive! 😊 Her beauty is known for the cute dimple πŸ˜† which i lowe! πŸ˜† Rani for me!

Ah, again..Rani! Preity and Rani once again, they both didn't know how to cry or laugh at all πŸ˜† but now yaaay they improved! πŸ˜ƒ I guess I just like Rani better! πŸ˜ƒ Though, preity's acting is FAB too!

7. If you could set up a date b/w Rani and Abhishek, where would you take them and what plans will you set up for the date so that it is a complete success? (This question is for fun and will be judged by me for its creativity and uniqueness. Be sure not to repeat answers that some one else before you has already posted; repeated answers will not be considered. The winners of this question will be called the "No 1 - Rani Deewani"!)

THIS question i will answer later, because it is going to pretty long πŸ˜† and im not thinking at this time of the day πŸ˜†

Nice questions Khairu Di!!!! Doing a great job handling this forum, I thnk its time u become a viewbie! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Cheerz

Mallika-

Miss.Netherland thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HAII MERI KHAAIRU
WHAT APOSTT πŸ‘ πŸ‘