MEERA'S ENGAGEMENT BROKEN!

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Pakistan Film Actress, Meera, who was recently in news for her engagement with American Based Pilot, Naveed, is back in the news for all the wrong reasons, this time related to her relationship with the mangetar, now ex-mangetar.

Meera's proposed wedding had always been in controversy, as things were not looking too bright. Their were rumors of the groom's parents, specifically father, being unhappy with this, and now it has been made official.

Naveed's father, Khalid Parvez, has now officially annonced that they have dissolved the relationship. The man challenged Meera's image, stating that her marital status is not clear, due to her line-up of controversies. The man also announced his intention of suing the actress over the matter related to their defence proprty.

The man in the same media briefing demanded Meera to return the engagement ring, which is allegedlysupposed to cost 0.85 million.

Well, this isn't hapopy news from any angle, and we hope things fall in place for Meera soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kaahey ki mangni?? she isnt legally divorced i guess..🤔
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ yea but she got engaged saying that she is divorceD :P but then =S bechari
smtime i feel bad for her
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

^ yea but she got engaged saying that she is divorceD :P but then =S bechari
smtime i feel bad for her

that engagement was nothing but just a pathetic attempt to get some footage in the media from BOTH side..

was this old man Khalid Pervez on drugs when his son's rishta was being fixed with Meera.. when the whole world knows that her divorce case was still pending in the lhr HC.. then how can this Naveed's family stay in the dark.. don't they have any computer/internet at home in US?? 😕

sometime?? I always feel bad for her.. Khuda kisi aurat ko itna buddhu na banaaye..

dying to see her in Big boss next season for unlimited fun! 😉

453547 thumbnail
Doesn't really surprise me,anyways I sincerely hope that actresses like Meera and Veena Malik stop embarrassing Pakistan by involving themselves into controversies.
Edited by Sohni_kuri - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOL expected tha, and old news hai, i heard this a month back, and bauhat kam spelling mistakes hain, thori aur kardete 😆
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^ lol spelling :p

and official statement came on Sunday only :P
iss say pehlay were just 'rumors'
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^officially ab out hua hoga, lkin rumours arent rumours any more if they turn out to be true! :D 😆 toh yeh rumour nahi tha, baat chalrahi thi
51559 thumbnail
Meera in Press Conference: Me ab applog ko kya tello guys?? it was a dumb boy.. he uses me always and I tou bht loves karti thi him se.. =D