Article on Anas Rashid & Kanica Maheshwari

xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

"Anas Rashid - handsome, honest and hardworking"

He can look cuddly and sexy as he chooses and when he chooses. He has a smile that can send female hearts aflutter. Yes, we are talking about none other than your favourite star, Anas Rashid aka Sooraj of Diya Aur Baati Hum (Star Plus).

Anas visited our office yesterday (27 March 2012) and took the seat of a guest editor. Wearing a black T-shirt and a blue pair of jeans, he looked smoking hot and an absolute lady killer.

"Kya karna hain batao? Kuch acchi si story karte hain," were his words as an editor.

He went ahead and did an interview with his good friend and co-star in Diya Aur Baati', Kanica Maheshwari.

"Kanica is a darling. She is also a great human being,' he shared with us.

What followed was hours of genial conversation, laughter and masti. Currently, the super star of the TV industry, Anas has no airs at all.

"Yaar, I can't fake or tell lies. I like being myself. Aisa hi rahunga jab tak budha nahin ho jata," he burst out in laughter.

Then he clicked pictures with the entire team of Tellychakkar.com, wished us all the luck and said goodbye with this promise, "I will surely come back again."

Well, Anas, thanks a lot for dropping by 'given your busy schedule 'and we wish you all the luck and happiness in future!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I love wearing loose pyjamas, shorts and T-shirts: Kanica Maheshwari"

Kanica Maheshwari is my dear friend. She is my co-star in Diya Aur Baati Hum and is seen as Meenakshi Rathi. She has a pretty lavish lifestyle; hence as a guest editor at Tellychakkar.com, I decided to talk to her about her fashion fundas. Read on:

Fashion is: Wearing comfortable clothes.

Who chooses your clothes? I and my husband.

Do you wear accessories? I do wear a lot of accessories, like
diamonds, Rolex watches, solitaires and neckpieces.

Do you follow any brands? Versace.

Favorite shopping destination: London.

Most expensive buy: My most special buy is my engagement
ring. Apart from that, my Dolce & Gabbana slacks and latest, my Audi Q5 car.

Clothes you are comfortable in: Loose pyjamas, shorts and T-shirts.

Favorite designer: Roberto Cavalli.

Must-have in your wallet: Money, lip balm, keys, blush and
photo of my husband.

Favorite perfume: Prada Candy.

Color that fills your wardrobe: Yellow is my color. I have
yellow sandals, yellow clothes and even yellow curtains.

Source : Tellychakkar

Edited by megumi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank-you so much!😊
Anas is Honest, handsome & hard working! Luv him so much!
Edited by KaJenroxx - 12 years ago
avanka12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the article
Ranjeeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Anas, you are the best of the best dude,😳 really like your simplicity, well in all the videos saw and the interviews read on you, one can already noticed that you have no airs at all, this make you a wonderful person dude😎. It's nice to know that you will always remain like this👍🏼. Anas, there's no doubt that you are a lady killer as you have always rock it fantastically and above all in your real life too, you have been very impressive, what to say, outstanding👏. Nice to know about you too Kanica, good that Anas and you are good friends😊. Thanks for sharing friend😃,
love_girish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
they both are just so cute and adorable. nice interview. great job as guest editor anas!!
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So he's a sweetheart in real life too...😛.

Thanks for sharing the article.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ranjeeta_

Anas, you are the best of the best dude,😳 really like your simplicity, well in all the videos saw and the interviews read on you, one can already noticed that you have no airs at all, this make you a wonderful person dude😎. It's nice to know that you will always remain like this👍🏼. Anas, there's no doubt that you are a lady killer as you have always rock it fantastically and above all in your real life too, you have been very impressive, what to say, outstanding👏. Nice to know about you too Kanica, good that Anas and you are good friends😊. Thanks for sharing friend😃,

VERY Well said ...👏👏