EHMMBH WU 3/28 *The Bitter Truth*

scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hospital

Doctor telling Beeji and everyone that first session has been quite successful, he thanks manvi for being co-operative. Beeji gives the doctor his fees and tells him she will try to make the payments on time. Doctor gives Beeji till after the treatment to pay but she denies and says I will try my best to pay on time. Manan tells her if she wants he can help with the money. Doctor tells them to take care of Manvi and make sure she doesn't loose hope. Manvi being restless and wants to go home, but Dr. Manan tells her she will have to be in the hospital for one more hour. 

Chacha gets phone, he tells Beeji we will have to go home right now. Manan tells them to go as he will stay with Manvi. Manvi also tells them to go as it will be something important. 

Chaudhary House

Pinky throwing clothes out of the closet trying to find her necklace. Beeji and Chacha comes and tells her I have kept it in the locker whenever you need it let me know Ill get for you. Pinky tells him I know we don't have locker, Chacha is trying to convince her its in the safe. In the frustration he says he gave it to manvi, Pinky crying over the necklace and says I also love Manvi but I saved it for Dabbu's wife.

Beeji gets mad and tells her we have mortgaged the necklace for Manvi's treatment. Pinky and Dabbu asking them what has happened to Manvi, Chacha tells them we weren't going to tell you but since you are being stubborn I will have to tell you now. He tells Pinky, Dabbu and Badi Beeji that Manvi has Cancer and that they were short on money thats why he had to take her necklace. 

Beeji leaves the room followed by Badi Beeji and Chachu. Pinky and Dabbu crying, Dabbu worried whether Manvi will be allright again. When Manvi walks in, Chachi and Dabbu wipe their tears off and make some excuse that they were trying to find something when Manvi questions about clothes and things shattered on the bed. 

Pinky being all nice to Manvi and tells her how she might be hungry so she will go make something to eat. Manvi tells her it's fine your back might hurt. Pinky says nothing will happen just tell me what do you want. Manvi tells her to make alu ke paratha. Dabbu hugs Manvi, Pinky tells him not to tell Manvi about anything. 

Vadhera House

Jeweller showing the Vadhera ladies new kangan design as ladies change their kangan before navratri every year. Vanshika picks a kangan and asks Jeevika how is it. Jeevika tells them it's too heavy she wants something light. Jeevika tells her you gave me a kangan on the wedding I will just wear that. Swamini interrupts and tells her t0 get a new one. Vanshika picks two other kangan's and asks Viren which one do you think Jeevika will like. Viren tells her Jeevika will like the one on the plate which is the one Jeevika had picked before. 

Swamini tells the jeweller now show us engagement rings our Maya. He congratulates Virat. She picks the one that is the simplest and sober, Virat asks her from when did she start liking sober and simple things. Swamini makes sure with Maya if she wants that ring, Maya tells her I will leave it to you, as when guests come over and see the simple ring it will look bad knowing how high status family the Vadheras are. Swamini picks another ring, Maya is happy as she doesn't have to wear the simple ring. 

Chaudhary House

Manvi serving food, and telling them how Dabbu is an idiot as he ran away when he saw Sumi in the market. All them trying to fake smiles and look happy. Dabbu not eating anything so Manvi asks him what happen to you...he doesn't reply and leaves from there. Manvi follows him to his room. Dabbu crying in the room and praying to god to save Manvi. Manvi comes there and sees Dabbu wiping his tears off. She goes closer to him and apologizes him saying she didnt know Dabbu was that serious of Sumi. Manvi questions Dabbu as to why he isn't looking towards her, Dabbu tells her I don't want Summi I want Manvi didi. 

Precap: Jeevika trying to convince Viren that Maya is here for the right reason because she loves Virat. Viren is still not convinced and wants to find out more on Maya and why she has come back. 

Edited by -Komal - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks komal :) 
AyushiSinghania thumbnail