Akshara or Khushi ,Who is good Beti ??

Poll

U think Akshara really Worth Good Beti Award

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday Akshara Got Good Beti Award Yuck .!

Akshara a Head Ache to her parents , how can she be a good beti ...?? Bolo bolo ..i am not YRKKH hater

My Mom Like it very much and  i appreciate the way they move the show for their 'audience' ha yar hamara ma behan ...logon ko vo bahuth pasand hi..

they feel its like happening in family ..very genuine and all ..ok .kudos to the script writers ..

ok now coming back to akshra .., have u seen the mother , Rajsree she is always tensed of akhsara and her sasural bla blah crap .and this girl cant do anything to help her parents than wait for her sasurals decisions ...

grrr ...

Now let us take a look at khushi ,

a real beti ..who always stood for her family , sacrificed her life ..and not just stupid ..rolu baby ..but a strong girl

who always come up with one or another plan to help support his father ..

for me she is true beti ..

i like sanaya , and sana khan ..
i dont have problem with akshara too ..

but i feel ..best beti should be Khushi ..only ???

Right ...

Please comment

Askhara fans ..i dont hate Akshra , but i think she is not a good daughter may be she is best wife or bahu , but not daugher , if you support please explain ... let us know ...

I think by giving a best beti award to a character who always think about sasural star plus try to convey wrong message to new generation ..  who is hardworking and never make parents feel the Farak (the famous farak) of beta and beti ...

my works

Khushi Loves ASR

Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Some FaceBook Response I got

• favourite beti should be given to khushi .not akshara the head ache
    LikeUnlike
Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
it was always meant 2 be 4 khushi
and  ...

not 2 be rude but akshara is sooo vain
she voted 4 her self for best stylish

.Phoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Even after watching SPA, i still can't remember who Akshara even is ðŸ˜†
arsh_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this poll will have a unanimous result!!!
arshi-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi deserved it by far! 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
as far as i know about akshara (thanks to my cousin who watch YRKKH nd keeps irritating me with her discussion 😆 ) she hasn't done a single thing for her parent this year or last year.her mother yearns for her grandson but she is so involved with her sis in law divorce matter that she keeps neglecting her responsibilites towards her mom dad.even on holi when rajshree wanted to hold her grandson she didn't gave her nd straight went to her mother in law,now frm which angle is she favourite beti who doesnot consider her mother's feelings.sry i m not against akshara or anyone but its just my opinion that khushi is alot better beti than akshara as khushi has sacrified a lot for her family.

P.S hope i haven't bored u all with my long bhasan 😆
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys pls don't make such topics or polls cuz it only creates fights and arguments between fans of both shows

IPKKND was rewarded at SPA for their hard work just like da other actors did for their respective shows. so pls try to understand their sentiments too

btw im not a fan of yeh rishta show or da actress who plays akshara and im only stating my pov

Originally posted by: xsumi

it was always meant 2 be 4 khushi
and  ...

not 2 be rude but akshara is sooo vain
she voted 4 her self for best stylish

stylish ..lol  kaun se zamaney ka?

stylish traditional is anjali  or rashi

modern is suhana

Originally posted by: zohakhan59

as far as i know about akshara (thanks to my cousin who watch YRKKH nd keeps irritating me with her discussion 😆 ) she hasn't done a single thing for her parent this year or last year.her mother yearns for her grandson but she is so involved with her sis in law divorce matter that she keeps neglecting her responsibilites towards her mom dad.even on holi when rajshree wanted to hold her grandson she didn't gave her nd straight went to her mother in law,now frm which angle is she favourite beti who doesnot consider her mother's feelings.sry i m not against akshara or anyone but its just my opinion that khushi is alot better beti than akshara as khushi has sacrified a lot for her family.

P.S hope i haven't bored u all with my long bhasan 😆

Ya your analyssi is good

akshara is perfect bahu ..(according to indian bahu defenitions)

akshara is perfect pathni (according to indian wifey concept) lOL

she never cares about her family ..always sasural people ..

and akshra's mother can never seen without a wrinkle in forehead for akshra ..