Posted: 12 years ago
seemz so interesting can't wait

thankz for sharing
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

This is gonna be better then season 1 !

fahad looks so kamina man, loved the last teaser a lot though the new girls are awaein type !

Love the promos...and looking soo forward to this drama. Fahad is looking so good in this role! But how can Malik Wajahat have a son? That means thiat Naina didn't do the abortion? Or is this son from some other marriage? I know that they wanted to make another season and that's why he have a son now, but I remember when I used to watch the first season...I used to think that him not getting a son would be the ultimate punishment from Allah because of his misdoings and that would be the proper end... Anyway, I know that Fahad will rock in this role...and that also explains his weird look that he was having with the beard in Jago Pakistan Jago, lol. I thought that it made him look kamina type, lol, now I know why:P
I agree that the girls look ewi type...would have been better with some better girls yaar! Also, in the first season we had some good performances by also other male actors like Faisal Qureshi and Mohib Mirza but it looks like this time Fahad is gonna rule alone? Gonna miss Nauman Ejaz, he played the role sooo good!
And like someone else also mentioned, I thought that Shazmeen and Naina were going to join hands now...but did I see Shazmeen giving a slap to Naina?
And I find it so funny that Sunita Marshall is playing Fahad's stepmom:P She looks so young and smart...and they are trying to make us think that 22 years have passed since season 1...
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's really back, YAY!
It looks so promising.
Untolddreamx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow fahad mustafa bhi hai now i must have to watch this drama series...
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me just watched today and my couZn was telling me all the previous story it,s quite interesting 😊
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
fahad kamine type ka role kitna acha karta hai na... 🤣
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^^^^ haha, so true! Loved him as Pasha in Tair-e-Lahooti too!
649486 thumbnail
The teasers look pretty interesting thanks for sharing.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but i want to see a tru love story for him yaar..
btw what is this "beta do beta do".
i swear, i am getting so fed up of this whole notion of the woman being responsible for the gender of the kid! i mean, our ancestors were supposed to be the "wise" generations.. then how the heck did they end up creating this notion of blaming the wives for not bearing a son??
Ok, fine, at that time science may not have known that the Y chromosome is given by the father... but weren't our ancestors supposed to be the more religious ones? then what kind of muslims are those people who think that having a son or daughter up to the wives to decide??? :|
and now through science we all know who donates that y chromose... not that it's still in the hands of anyone... but if you do want to put the blame or the credit of the gender of the kid on someone, then why not go into the scientific facts altogether? a daughter or son is something that is upto the father! not the mothers! so if these dumb ppl really wanna blame someone, they better start blaming their own sons (incase of those evil MILs) or themselves (in case of those evil husbands!). infact, in cases where there are no sons, it should be the girl's family taunting the hubbies for not having sons 😛
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 12 years ago