Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
What is it that attracts us to someone...a look...a desire...a wish...an obsession...but most of all it is always the love at first sight...

The moment you see the person and you know you want to spend the rest of ur life looking at that person only...

What if geet and maan just saw each other first time and fell in love...

What if they didnt fight ...instead they just talked with their eyes...

Well was thinking this anf wrote the following scene...no no...once again micro mini scene...😆...which eventually turned out to be long...

Hope you all will like it...😳

AT FIRST SIGHT

Somewhere in a mall, a girl was standing outside the changing room, continuously banging the door.

The girl was shouting, "Geet jaldi kar naa."

Another voice replied her from behind the door, "kar rahi hun meer."

Meera : kya kar rahi hai...pure ek gante se dresses try kar rahi hai...

Geet: so what?? i wanna look my best...(she said while looking at the mirror in the trial room). Now tell me how is this one...(she asked Meera while she came out)

Meera : haan geet bahut acchi lag rahi hai...ab chalein...(Meera said trying to get her out of the room)

Geet : why are you in a hurry...??

Meera, who was now getting angry and irritated, replied, "Engagement meri...shopping mujhe karna hai...dress mujhe leni hai...aur yahan you are busy selecting your dress (she kept walking towards geet and geet started moving back)

Geet : okay okay...itna gussa hone ki kya baat hai...ab chalo we have to do your shopping also...aunty must be waiting for us at home...and waise bhi you have wasted enough time...(she said while pulling her away from the dressing room area and towards the girl's section)

Meera : i...i...i have wasted...

She pulled her hand back and started to walk toward geet...looking angrily at her.

Meera: Geet ki bacchi...you just wait...

While geet ran away laughing to other side of the store.

-----------------

On the other side, a man wearing dark sunglasses entered the mall, searching for someone, all the while talking on his cellphone.

Someone tapped him from behind and said, "Bro aap kya kar rahe hain."

The man replied,  "What do you mean by mai kya kar raha hoon. Vicky, you said i had to come so i came."

Yash, now getting angry, replied, "bro maine aapko mere liye shopping karne ke liye bulaya tha...and aap apne phone me hi busy ho...dijiye...dijiye mujhe."

Yash trying to snatch away the phone while his brother, Maan gave him an angry glare.

Yash: Ye looks kisi aur ko dena ...not me...

Maan : Fine, what do u want??

Yash : Bro since you are  DD of the whole delhi...to kya aap apne is chote, pyare, maasoom bhai ke liye naye kapde...new looks nahi de sakte...so that i can also become a DD...

Maan is shocked, then chuckles and gives a slap on his head n say, "Sudhar jaa...now lets go...i have some very important meeting to attend."

Yash, making a baby face and saying, "but bro pehle thodi si shopping...plz...plz plz..."

Maan only rolled his eyes at his little brother's antics, and replied, " fine...but only 1 hour"

Yash jumped in joy and hugged him, "love u bro."

Maan just smiled at his enthusiasm and said, "ab chalo"

Meanwhile an announcement was made into the mall :
 Attention everyone, as you know this is our mall's first anniversary, so in order to celebrate it and to make it special for our customers, we have invited a special guest to be with us today. Please put your hands together for Rahat Fateh Ali Khan. 

Everyone cheered. They all were requesting him to sing a song.

He replied, "Main wo gaana gana chahunga jo mere dil ke bahut kareeb hai. Aajkal toh koi ye baat maanta nahi hai, par mera phie bhi yakin hai, ki pehli nazr ka pyar aaj bhi maujood hai. Aur ye gaana kuch un hi lamhon ko bayan karega, jab aap pehli nazar me hi kisi ko apna dil de baithte hain. Us shkhs ki ek nazar aapke dil tak chali jati hai aur aap bas know jaate hain."

Announcer: Wow, kya baat keh di aapne. So please all of you give a big round of applause. Aur kya pata inka gaana sunte hi yahin, issi mall ke kahin kisi ko pehli naza me pyar ho jaye.

Meanwhile while Geet was running away from Meera, she heard the announcement, and went outside the store to have a look at one of her favorite singers. She was running so that she could grab a place near the railings and get a clear view.

Maan was walking ahead and Yash was trailing behind. Suddenly Yash saw someone he knew. He called Maan, but Maan was again on his phone checking his mails, and since announcement was going on, he did not hear Yash and kept on walking. He was not looking forward as he thought that everyone was busy looking at some singer and the road ahead was clear.

The announcer handed him the mike and then he began to sing.

Takte rehte tujhko sanjh savere
Nanion mein Haye
Nanion mein Haye

Suddenly two people collide, the man catches the woman by waist and is looking in her big hazel eyes, while the woman is looking in his chocolate brown eyes.

Nanion mein basya jaise
Nanin yeh tere

Nanion mein basya jaise
Nanin yeh tere

While everyone was lost in the magical voice and the song, these two individuals were lost in each other.

Tere mast mast do naian 
Mere Dil ka le gaye chain
Tere mast mast do naian 

Tere mast mast do naian 
Tere mast mast do naian 

Yash came there and saw the scene. His bro, his Maan bro, the MSK was holding a girl in such position and was not even blinking. He just stood there with his jaw dropped.

Meanwhile Meera came there shouting Geet. This broke there reverie and they straightened themselves. Meera dragged Geet to some other store. While Geet just kept looking back at him and was not even listening to what Meera was saying.

Phele pehal tujhe dekha to dil mera
Dhadka haye dhadka 
Dhadka haaye

While Yash came near Maan and tried to call Maan, but he was no where near listening. He just kept looking where she was going.

Phele pehal tujhe dekha to dil mera
Dhadka haye dhadka 
Dhadka haaye

Jal jal utha hoon main
shola jo pyaar ka
Bhadka haaye bhadka
Neendon mein Gaul gaye hai 
Sapne jo tere
Badle se lag rahe hain
Andaaz meere

Meera took her opposite to where Maan was standing as she had found a place where they could stand properly and look at their favorite singer. 

Geet just stood behind Meera, as she could still see Maan who was trying to look at her.

Badle se lag rahe hain
Andaaz meere

Yash stood there smirking. His bro was looking at a girl, no had a girl in his arms and was not even listening to what he was saying. His big bro who even hated girls who came near him was now just lost looking at that girl.

Tere mast mast do naian 
Tere mast mast do naian 

Tere mast mast do naian 
Tere mast mast do naian 

Maan was just lost looking at her. No words were coming from his mouth. He was not even listening to what Yash was saying. He even forgot for what reason he came there. He was just looking at her from across. The girl was hiding behind her friend and only her eyes were visible. It seemed like the song was for him only. The song echoed what he was feeling in his heart.

Mahi beaab sa
Dil yeh betab sa
Tadpa jaye Tadpa
Tadpa jaye

Mahi beaab sa
Dil yeh betab sa
Tadpa jaye Tadpa
Tadpa jaye

He was waiting to see her, just one glimpse. But she was not willing to comply. She was hiding. She was making him mad. 

Naino ki jheel mein
Utra tha yun hi dil
Dobaa jayee dobaa jayee
Dobaa jayee
Hoshso hawas ab to 
Khone lage hain
Hum bhi deewane tere hone lage hai
Hum bhi deewane tere hone lage hai

He was lost in those hazel eyes. Those eyes were not letting him move. He was stuck. He just couldn't face away from her. Those eyes were his solace. When she hid them, he became restless.

Tere mast mast do naian 
Tere mast mast do naian 

Lyricsmasti.com
Nanion mein basya jaise
Nanin yeh tere

Nanion mein basya jaise
Nanin yeh tere

This is the first time that Geet felt something. She saw how he was looking at her with his intense gaze. She was no different. She was also lost in his eyes. She hid behind Meera so that he could not see the flush that was coming on her face. Her face was red with blush. She wanted to hide from him. When she hid completely behind Meera, it seemed that she could feel his restlessness, she immediately looked over her shoulder to see that he was searching for her. She chuckled making Meera look at her. Meera asked her what was wrong but she just shrugged.

Tere mast mast do naian 
Tere mast mast do naian 

Tere mast mast do naian 
Tere mast mast do naian 

Tere mast mast do naian 
Tere mast mast do naian

The song ended. Everyone clapped and the crowd again started to move. 

Meera took Geet's hand and dragged her out of the mall. She was continuously trying to look for the guy, but the crowd was so much that she could not locate him. Meera was talking to her but she was not even listening.

On the other hand, as soon as Maan saw her moving, he rushed towards her, to see her once again, to talk to her, but fate had different plans. She was lost in the crowd while he was lost in her.

Yash came there, tapped his shoulder, and said,  "Bro, did you lose something? I mean the way you were moving, it seems like you were searching for something or rather...someone."

Maan looked at him and smiled, which shocked Yash even more, and then he said, "No Yash, I did not lose something. In fact, I just found something very precious."

Yash got confused even more with his words. He scratched his head and  thought that his bro was searching for that girl but he gave a completely different answer.

Maan just grabbed him by his shoulders and said, "Come on now, shopping nahi karni hai kya? After all Dev ki engagement bhi toh hai kal. "

Yash just stood there shocked. Is this really happening. This is his Maan bro only naa, koi dusra toh nahi hai. He just followed him.

Meera took Geet to the car and said, "Jaldi chal, Dev has been calling. He wants to meet before engagement, agar late ho gaye toh ghar par phir kya bolenge."

If u liked it, please pree the like button and leave me comments.

love
Jyoti
Edited by Tyro - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
resss  

Edit ..

umm ok since u want only "nice" 

it is nice jyo ..   ðŸ˜‰  ... itna kafi hai naaa   ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sanu3108 - 12 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
hi ss
how r u finally  ur ss is commenting 😛 😆
dekh jaldi kya jada der nehi
hmm  chal come to the ud 
awesome, beautiful part
loved it
 perfect and matching title
loved the title
loved geet and meera conversation
and loved little maan and yash scene
aww maaneet lost in each other 's eyes
so cute
and song scene was perfect
loved it
love ur ss 🤗

P.S dekh tere liye dia na lamba comments
huh kitna nautanki karti hain koi DQ 😆
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
i am gonna kill the three of u...😡

all have reserved n no comment...😡

itna hi likh do...nice..i will b more than happy...😃
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome os...
loved it...
cont.  soon...
Tyro thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanu3108

resss  

Edit ..

umm ok since u want only "nice" 

it is nice jyo ..   ðŸ˜‰  ... itna kafi hai naaa   ðŸ˜‰

sana ki bacchi...😡

thoda lamba bhi chalega...😆

nahi likha toh i still have that sock..😈...usko lekar tumhare hi piche aaungi...😛
its_me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

smj1977.shruti thumbnail
hey what was that amazing writeup
a
one shot
of 4-5 shots😆

nice one do add me
Tyro thumbnail