SS : An outfall of emotions Part 6 Updated!

Desi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone!
I received a Special Request from one of my devoted readers meet.leo.18

asking me to write something about the current track...with the "his side/her side"/"his rights/her rights" theme  πŸ˜Š

So here it is! πŸ˜ƒ and  meet.leo.18 titled this story for me, so thankyou very much!!!!

_____

Arnav stared at her ...fury etched in his face..."What is this!!!!!"

"This is me, decorating MY side of the room...i have left your side exactly the say it was..." Khushi smiled triumphantly...

"Khushi this is MY house!!! You can't just..."

"this is my house too!!!! For 6 months!!! And I am demanding my rights!" She stood firm

Arnav grabbed her arm...his grip was anything but gentle...

He pulled her towards him..."Your rights? Fine. What about MY rights? I'm your husband...So I want...what a husband and wife give each other..." He tugged her even closer...

For a moment she was frightened...but as he held her closer their eyes locked...

Arnav knew he wanted her...

Khushi felt her heart being faster...

Angry at her body's response and the totally inappropriate  words he spoke, she lashed out. "You, Mr. Raizada, can go straight to hell!!!"

Struggling to free her arm and not able to, she raised her other hand to slap his face.

He clutched her wrist in his hand. "Oh, no you don't," he seethed. "I have put up with your  behavior long enough."

Bending her arm behind her back, he leaned so close that his chest brushed against hers. "But no more, Khushi. I will not put up with your nonsense anymore."

His anger had been stretched to the limit. His body felt like a torch as he pressed closer.

Even in anger he still felt desire for her.

What was it about this woman that set his pulse racing and every nerve on edge? 

Unable to control his own body, he claimed her lips.

She struggled against him, but that proved futile and only ignited the flames already devouring her body.

Anger and desire merged into one emotion.

Everything else faded away leaving only this moment impressed in their minds.  

Khushi knew she should push away, step back, or do something to end this madness, yet her body didn't budge.

His kiss left her immobile and thirsty for more like the scorched fields drinking in rain...

She felt a chilling sensation when his hands released her arms.

A moment later they were gliding up her back, creating a whirlwind of emotions.

She wound her arms around his neck, clinging to him helplessly, her fingers played with his thick black mass of hair.

She felt faint from lack of oxygen but didn't move or take any steps to stop him

Arnav finally broke the kiss, completely taken aback...

Looking into her startled eyes he saw something else, although he was not sure what.

Love.

Hate.

Desire.

Anger.

These emotions so closely mirrored each other that it was hard to tell which one she felt.

He certainly knew what he felt...

Love...

Furious with himself...He turned on his heel and left.

PART 2 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2899054?pn=13

PART 3 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2899054?pn=29

PART 4 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2899054?pn=44

PART 5 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2899054?pn=55

PART 6 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2899054?pn=65

Desi Girl's Destination Index

Edited by Desi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lmathew77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooohooo!!!! A new story from you! Can't wait to see how this progresses. I loved all your other stories.
sweetumeet thumbnail
awww... u r a sweetheart dear... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘ muahhh... β€οΈ
and nw i knw if i have special request whr i hv to come... πŸ˜³ thank u sooo much... πŸ€—
sweetumeet thumbnail
and pls make atleast 2-3 parts... πŸ˜³ if u feel like writing more also...we wont mind dat...  πŸ˜Š πŸ‘πŸΌ
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it...can't wait for the next part.
Ended thumbnail
wowweee! such heat. 
xxx
sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it . πŸ‘πŸΌ  I  would  like to know  khushi's reaction  after this  πŸ˜³  so please update ...
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Passion with blazing fire!!! Fabulouuus! xxx
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was just great, please continue. 
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Brilliant !!!