My Little Paradise with Maaneet

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

this is my writing corner,, where u can see the links of all my stories...

OS collection...
Completed...

Naina Barse
part 6
Blessed to Have You
Part 7
A Walk in a Cloud (4 parts)

Remnants
Teri Yaadien
Last Gift
My Mistake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FF Collection...

Sirf Mere Liye
Thread 1

the story starts a guy name Geetansh narrating a story about a couple who were together in every sorrow, every grief, every happiness to the end of the life... an ACP who was in a mission to rescue someone but found himself binding in a never ending LOVE n relation that took him to the world of ecstasy... a beautiful girl met his Knight through every barrier and circumstances bring them together to live the rest of the life... BUT fate always plays its game,, will they be able to come out every circumstances? the story of beyond Love n Trust...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagaz Ki Kashthi Luv tht Sacrifices Life
Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3
Thread 4

The Life starts with sorrow will it end on sorrow? or Fate will give them an opportunity to hold the Life for the Love... this story starts with Geet's happy life but it changes over the night and she land up marrying the beast MAAN SINGH KHURANA... and then life gave her the immense pain n scar that drove her in never ending ocean of sorrow...  will Maan be able to repents his deed in her Lifetime or she will eventually drifted to the ocean like a 'Kagaz Ki Kashthi' and never come to rescue him from his own remorse?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love For You

Life is full of Fun and Masti,, a Fun group that has brats in it,, a Sensible and mature group that knows the limit of fun n responsibility met in a point... but the main story of 3 friends.. a love triangle? or a True friendship? what will fate give them only destiny knows...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SS(short stories) Collection...

Kaisi Kashish Hain Yeh
THREAD 1
THREAD 2

THREAD 3
THREAD 4

Kashish jo had se Guzar jaaye aur dilo dimaag par cha jaaye...
its about 'Kashish' attraction between MAAN & GEET... who are now married and saw their face on the wedding night... the sexy devil who know only desire and pleasure.. a Mystery Girl who only know how to turn on the devil... will they ever find out what actually the Kashish they hold for each other? was that only a Kashish or much more than that? only time will tell that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaise Kahen
(completed)
Thread 1
Thread 2
SEASON 2

They says Time can heal every hole, every grief, but when ur heart is empty how can time also heal the emptiness... he has everything but still nothing, he himself thrown his life from him.. only a mistake and he lost HER,, who once loved him with her LIFE... he never recognized that,, when he actually found her, they are bound not to be together...
Once she loved him with her all strength but he choose to ignore, but still she loves him with same love... but time changes and she is the would be queen of UDAIPUR... 
he loves her with eternity still can't express knowing she can't love him,, his one mistake of leaving her for sometime lend her life in a miserable condition and when he saw her 3 yrs later fate changes and she became lifeless,,, he had promised himself to give every happiness in life, his one sided love was enough for them to lend the life...

will destiny play once again to place the right order... will She ever get her true love without hurting her Life? Story of Love and True Friendship that is beyond Love also...

guys i have tried to portray every emotion of the stories in few lines though it actually little.. hope u have enjoyed my work...

Devil's Darkest Possession 
(Modified)
Thread 1

a devil that will rule over ur mind n soul... a beauty and a beast... the angel is the possession of a devil,, will they ever come in one frame that called LOVE or he will take her the world of LUST...

Kurbaan Tere Ishq Mein

Thread 1
Thread 2

Tere Ishq Ko Sajdah
what happen when u stuck with the same face but not the same feeling? what happen when u respect one from the core of ur heart but can't love him.. and whom love u don't respect ur decision...

its a story of 3 individuals, Geet who is stuck between Twin, but whom her life is binding she herself doesn't know, her family had decided to maary her to one but her heart fell for another twin... wo Sajdah karti hain apne pyar ko par qubool nahi kar sakti usse. Kaisi hain ye pyar aur bandegi...fir bhi mitegi wo karti rahegi Tere Ishq ko Sajdah...

2 brother who hates yet loves each other, who will win Geet? one who only know how to get and the other who know only to sacrifice but this time no one is ready to give up, why?? 

Maan Singh Khurana the bad boy yet stuck with geet the innocent soul,, he can kill anyone even her to get her, his love is junoon, deewangi, issi liye usne kiya hain Tere Ishq ko Sajdah...

Edited by tich.1990mg - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Craziest_MG thumbnail
hey
Thanks for this thread.
Future stories sound interesting.
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
TICH
congrats dear for making ur all ffs under one thread..
ur future ffs are intersting..
waiting to read..
pen them soon.

tich.1990mg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: valli22

TICH
congrats dear for making ur all ffs under one thread..
ur future ffs are intersting..
waiting to read..
pen them soon.

thank u sooo much diii,,,, yeah i wanted this long before but couldn't do that because of my tight scheduled but now cause of my health thought about make this thread,, i was feeling bored my couldn't twist my nerves with thinking story plot 😆😆😆 so here it is...
yeah i will start the future project after finishing some stories...
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx a lot..
hmm future stories seem cool!!!

dazzlingdivz thumbnail
congratulation swty pie fr the new paradise
😉
n new stries b strt kar nahi to hum intros dekh dekh k pagal ho jaayege mera devil b nahi mila mereko abhi tak
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! ThanQ Dear
and future is very promising
.lovemaaneet. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congo for ur paradise dear hope u are fine now anyways ur future projects titles na uff!!! love them anyways take care dear ðŸ¤—
singh24 thumbnail

And...

kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the thread
great work
waiting for the future stories