molten_lava thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! Back with another Hot OS. Second one in the mischief managed series. This time it is the kitchenπŸ˜‰
Now I said it would be hotter, But I don't think it was. Coz I couldn't write it properly as I'm suffering from fever today. So my mind was fuzzed and confused. Hence forgive me, if it seems lame or weird.πŸ˜†
Once again I would like to say, this OS may be too hot to handle for certain ppl. So I'm warning you beforehand. If you don't enjoying reading such things, no worries. I will write some other nice OS for you all. So bear with me till my health gets better.πŸ˜ƒ
*********************************************************************************************************************

Arnav was busy pacing his room with restlessness. It was already noon and he hadn't managed to have a decent conversation with his wife, Khushi. Earlier, he had woken up to find her side of the bed empty. This had never happened before. She would always greet him with a morning kiss everyday and this had become a routine for him.

And today, without it, his day was feeling incomplete and worse. 

He had lazily dragged himself out of the bed and gone downstairs to check out her whereabouts. He had heard her voice from the kitchen.

"Khushi!" he had called out to her with sleepy eyes. But she didn't bother to turn around to see him.

"What?" she had questioned nonchalantly still busy with the kitchen work.

"Why are you down here so early?" he replied with a grumpy tone.

"Chote! Today we have guests arriving in the afternoon. Hence I woke her up early, to help with the kitchen." His sister replied entering the door from behind him.

"Go and get ready. I will send breakfast along with HP." Khushi said, still not glancing at her husband.

First of all, she didn't kiss him in the morning and now, she wasn't even serving him the breakfast. He complained to himself. Once again, he dragged himself up the stairs and went to his bathroom to get refreshed.

Snapping back to the present, he was sulking thinking about her.  He had loads of work to do in his laptop, but he couldn't concentrate on it. He never liked being ignored by her. He was getting furious as every second passed. That was it! He would go downstairs and confront her in the kitchen itself.

He stealthily sneaked into the kitchen, only to be stopped by his Di's and Khushi's conversation.

"Di, the chocolate cake for the guests is ready. Now I will have to make another small cake for Arnavji. A special sugar free cake." Khushi said with a huge smile on her face.

"That's nice Khushi. I'm sure Chote will like it." Anjali replied.

He had a huge smile on his face. He had come down all furious and angry at her, but now all of it vanished into thin air. Despite of her being busy preparing food for the guests, she had actually taken time out to prepare something for him. He felt a warm comforting feeling in his chest.

Pretending like he never heard a word of their conversation, he entered the kitchen.

"Di, I was thinking maybe I should help you guys out. You have been continuously working from the morning." He said casually and strode towards Khushi and stood beside her.

"Oh no! Arnavji! No need for that. We can manage." Said Khushi, startled to find him in the kitchen. In front of others, she would always call him Arnavji as opposed to plain Arnav.

"No No Khushi! You shouldn't refuse when your husband is offering to help you out. As it is, they rarely offer help." Anjali said teasing her brother. "Chote, help her to prepare the cake." She ordered him. "Khushi, I will go and tell HP to arrange the dining table." Saying so she left them both to themselves in the kitchen.

Arnav flashed a naughty smile to Khushi before he came and cuddled her from behind.

"Looks like someone forgot their morning kiss today." He whispered into her ears, kissing it softly.

"Arnav! I'm busy right now and tired too after all the cooking since morning." She said and tried to push him away. She had only wanted to finish all the work and go back and rest in her room.

But he didn't let go of his tight grip on her waist. "Khushi! You didn't even have breakfast with me." He complained nuzzling her shoulder.

"Arnav! Can't you see I'm tired here. And what will happen if you have breakfast alone one day?" she asked him completely irritated and pushed himself from her leaving him dumbfounded. She went to the refrigerator to take out some ice cubes for the fruit juice to serve to the guests.

Arnav stared at her back. He had to do something for her to get her back in the mood. His eyes rolled everywhere in the room and finally stopped at one object on the kitchen counter, waiting for him to lay his hands on. He smirked at the very idea of what was about to follow.

"I will help you out with cake then. Shall I pour the chocolate sauce on top of the cake?" he asked nonchalantly as he picked up the bottle from the kitchen counter. 'Sugarfree' he read on the label.

"OK! But don't mess it up." She warned him.

Returning back from the refrigerator, she saw him struggling to open the bottle cap.

"Errmm.. Khushi! I don't think I can open this. Can you help me out?" he asked her, his mind jumping with triumph as she came towards him.

"See this is why I don't need your help. Why do you even offer it, if you can't do this simple thing?" she asked completely irritated with this man. She placed the ice cubes tray on the counter as she offered to remove the cap of the bottle.

And then suddenly, the next thing she knew, she felt a huge splash of chocolate sauce on her face and neck, threatening to drip on her saree blouse.

"ARNAV!" she blared at him with furious eyes as she caught hold of his t-shirt threatening to rip him out. "What did you do?"

"Oops! Sorry!" he said with a puppy face, when his mind was actually jumping out with victory. He kept aside the bottle on the counter and took a step towards her. "I'll help you to clean it out." He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Nevermind! I'll do it myself." She said as she calmed down her nerves and turned around to go to the sink. But she felt him yank her arm from behind and found herself colliding into him. The next thing she knew was he lifted her in his arms and made her sit on the kitchen counter top as he leaned himself closer to her face.

"What are you doing?" she asked surprisingly with wide eyes.

"I'm getting my morning kiss." He said as he bent forward and licked the chocolate sauce on her chin, his tongue slowly gliding upwards to her lips and resting on it as he pecked it with soft kisses.

Feeling his lips on hers was the most magical feeling for her. After a tiresome day, this was something that she definitely needed. When he let go of her lips, she pulled his face closer, tugging into his hair, wanting more of it. She ran her fingers through his hair as she deepened their kiss, enjoying every moment of it.

After a few seconds, she broke apart for fresh air and suddenly remembered where they were currently.

"Arnav, you know Di can return any moment." She whispered into his ears. But he had some other plans. He buried his mouth into her neck, licking out every ounce of chocolate on it. He could hear her moaning out with pleasure, as he inflicted blissful torture on her.

She didn't want it to stop, but at the same time she was afraid of being discovered having their private moment by others. "I have to prepare chocolate cake." She reminded him.

"For me?" he asked huskily, pausing to look at her with seductive eyes. "Oh! I think this is my chocolate cake right here!" he winked at her before he dived into the hollow of her neck, tracing his tongue downwards towards her cleavage, licking off the remaining chocolate, sliding down her pallu slightly for unhindered access to it.

She let her hands explore his back beneath his t-shirt and pull him more close to her.  She caressed those hard muscles, trying to soothe out the tension, as she felt him bite into her soft flesh. She bit her lip, trying to silence her moans lest someone heard her from outside.

Suddenly she heard Anjali's voice from outside. "Khushi! Can you get the cake?"

"Yes Di!" she shouted out, not sure if her voice sounded correct after all the heated exchanges between Arnav and her.

"Arnavvv..." she purred as she felt a wave of pleasure crash through her body. "Let me go! Di is calling." She managed to squeak out.

"Mmm huh! I won't let you go." He said cupping her face and kissing those luscious lips. "Why were you ignoring me from morning?" he asked pausing for a moment before he resumed his actions.

"Sorry! But please try to understand Nah!" she said breaking apart as she ran her fingers across his forehead, pushing aside the strands of hair covering it. She placed a warm kiss on his forehead.

"Nope! I won't" he said adamant not to let her go from him. "Yesterday, you made me miss my meeting and today this! I will make you pay for this." He growled as he started kissing her jawline.

Khushi panicked as she heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen. "Arnav, Di is coming!" she whispered softly into his ears.

"I don't care. You are my wife. I have every right to do this." He said not stopping even for a bit.

Suddenly her eyes darted to the ice cube tray on the counter. He was going to get a taste of his own medicine. She thought as her eyes glinted mischievously.

"Don't you think, it's getting hot in here?" she asked him, as he paused to look at her surprised.

She slowly started to glided her hands into his pant, and he couldn't help but smirk back at her. Now she's getting my point. He smirked and continued to pleasure her body. But what was about to happen would be remembered by him for the rest of his life.

She pulled his waist closer to hers and slowly took the ice cubes in her hand and dropped it inside his boxers.

Arnav pulled apart from her as he suddenly felt the ice cubes inside his boxers and his eyes widened with shock.

"What the F*ck! Khushi!" he screamed out as he nervously put his hands inside to remove those ice cubes. But they were so slippery, he couldn't grab it with his fingers. He jumped out with horror feeling the frost attacking his sensitive areas.

Khushi couldn't stop laughing seeing him jump around like a clown. "I'm Sorry Arnav! But this was the only way I could stop you." She said as she got down from the counter and arranged the pallu of her saree.

By then, Anjali entered the kitchen, shocked to see her brother jumping around nervously holding his pants.

"What happened Chote?" she asked anxiously.

"Nothing Di." He said and ran out of the kitchen feeling his pant becoming wet as the ice cubes melted. How on earth could he tell his Di what had happened.

Anjali saw Khushi laughing like a maniac and asked her the same question.

"Nothing Di. You know how he is weird at times.  Come let's take the cake outside." She said and went out along with Anjali.

Arnav rushed into the room and closed the door behind him with a bang as he finally dropped down his pants and sighed with a relief. Khushi Singh Raizada! You are going to pay for this! He thought as an evil and mischievous plot schemed in his mind.

How was it? Leave your comments to cheer me up so that I can get better and write another os in this series. If you have any suggestions, do write them in your comments. I read every single comment and it motivates me to write more. And if you don't want to comment, atleast hit the like button so that I know you appreciate my work.πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€— to all my faithful readers. I love you all! especially everyone who took the effort to reply back to my pm. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YIPIEE...
NI 1 COMMENTED YET...
I M D 1ST...
wait i read n edit again...
i m super happy to comment 1st atlast i had been trying a lot in ur os...very difficult i say u...
Edited by roshnidiya - 12 years ago
Cytherea thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Bahahahahaha!! OMG that was sooo funny
Tsk tsk Khushi..Ice down his pants is an effective mood killer
Loved the OS
Haha I loved it! Not just hot but hilarious too :)
molten_lava thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshnidiya

YIPIEE...

NI 1 COMMENTED YET...
I M D 1ST...
wait i read n edit again...
i m super happy to comment 1st atlast i had been trying a lot in ur os...very difficult i say u...

Ha ha! Never knew ppl would be excited to comment first.πŸ˜†
zafi thumbnail
Awesome.β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Loved it. That was hot, sexy and Hilarious.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
AngelMcQueen thumbnail
i cant stop laughing aweso me
IronyDied thumbnail
that was amazing! poor guy! πŸ˜†
thanks for the PM! πŸ€—

roohi_love thumbnail
res *** I will be back after classes to definetly read this. πŸ˜‰

OMG!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ice cubes and Arnav's boxers, I hope it did not cause any damage!!! 🀣🀣
Fabulous, I can't wait to read what and where it happens next. Thanks for the pm. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by roohi_love - 12 years ago
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I hope I get the first page...πŸ˜•
Ok looks like after reading this I too got ur fever...wat an OS...and now I read it just before the show...God stop my wild thoughts...πŸ˜‰

"ice ice baby" runs to get sm chocolate...🀬

u full on today molten lava...sm nice karma happening 😍

luvd it...and on a serious note get well soon πŸ€—