WU 19 Mar 12 [Sooraj happy for Sandy, Chavi drama]

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Ramyaji for the WU...Overall the episode was good..About the precap I feel both Chavi and Mohit know how to switch on the digital camera but they were trying to fool the others so that they could sell the camera and make money out of it..Thats why they acted foolish otherwise there is no other reason..This what they had been doing meaning misusing their education and knowledge to fool people around and try to get money out of everything possible..This is also one of the main reasons why they want sandhya out of the house because she is educated just like them and can understand their planning plotting and will stop them from fooling family members..Chavi's expression when bhabhoo was scolding them was evident to this...Lets see what happens when Bhabhoo realizes that she actually for the first time praised sandhya beendni..
Sugarush thumbnail
Thanks for t the lovely update
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the lovely update ðŸ˜ƒ
honeybeee thumbnail

Thanks for nice update:)

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thnx for the upd

i was thinking that may be meena gets revealed but she's save again :(

hope bhabho understand sandhya's real value soon
Chasmis_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wipee mujhe laag raha hai ke Chaavi ki band bajne wali hai!!
Good going Sandhya!!! Aaj Suraj ko chune ki koshis to ki...and for the precap...Bhabho praising Sandhya!!! Kaal Suraj (lord Sun) kon si disha se nikle ga???

Thanks for the WU!!!

Nidhi
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the awesome update, Capsu!!! ðŸ˜Š
Niceup thumbnail
Bhabo's heart lil become calm---/ ahaaa
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This Sandhya's so called turmoil is too dragging and is unrealistic. Her character is not at all justified. She is egoistic though looks pious from outside. How long she will take time to play victim? She has to accept that her parents death was unforeseen and tragic that is very very sad. But she has to realise that everybody has a right to dream but can't expect that they will be fullfilled, come what may. She is very stubburn and not relaising that give and take should be from both sides. How much she will exploit the other person's goodness? I am loosing sympathy and infact this unending saga is looking  too much taxing  for the viewer. I am the example. Though maried  at young age just before my final year degree exam after which I got my degree with gold medal, I had to face infinite challenges for 18 years  after marriage and came out   sucessfully. My husband knew my ambition and encouraged me doing my post graduation and now there is no regret at all. Seeing me my Sisters-in-law who were also married in heir first years of graduation also continued their educaation  and became post graduates. I am proud to say that  we all studied along with our children. We never created hell to our spouses or in laws. So it is high time Sandhya should grow up. Edited by Desdemona - 12 years ago