Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

puja_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update...luvd it...wow flirt swayam falling seriously...hmmm...nyc...waitng fr kriyaansh meet n nxt part ...
Jeeya_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update.

Z ultimate meeting of Kriyansh gonna be in Shimla. Wowww.

Finally the MU will be cleared in next update. All the mysteries revealed.

OMG plz update soon dear. Cant wait now.

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arsha-4-ever

Awesome update.

Z ultimate meeting of Kriyansh gonna be in Shimla. Wowww.

Finally the MU will be cleared in next update. All the mysteries revealed.

OMG plz update soon dear. Cant wait now.

dude MU wont b cleared in the next epi.it wud b cleared in the special epi n tat wud b aftr 150 cmnts on this thread...n all the mysteries wud also b revealed in tat special epi!!!πŸ˜†
next epi z basically only dedicated 2 kriyaansh..their 1st meeting...❀️
yup their 1st meeting z gonna b in simla😭
Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was trilling exicted waiting for nxt update
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

CHAPTER 5

So guys!here z ur most awaited episode..as we all knw the guy who z gonna meet kriya in this epi z none other than our romeo rey bt kriya doesn't knw it.she saw him in their childhood n nw its past 10 yrs since they met..they parted ways aftr tat MU.bt being czns n kriya being Vicky s classfellow,they knw tat rey z an IAF pilot n kriya z Vicky s classfellow..

Kriya ws fond of IAF n pilots since childhood.she liked their uniforms n their style n hw they cud go 2 the sky.she wanted 2 touch it as a kid..n they had many talks abt tat in their childhood(u knw the flashback b4 rey s 1st flight)bt due 2 the MU they cudnt bear each othr s presence..kriya being the accused 1 dint wnt 2 hurt herself or go weak infront of rey avoided any family gathering..n rey never wanted 2 c her face again cx he had sme reservations 4 her..so the last time wen kriyaansh met ws wen she ws 10 n he ws 14 ...so this wud b an anonymous meeting 4 them bt 4 us we knw its kriyaansh(tina laughing on herself 4 being so silly)

AT THE AIRPORT

Rey has come 2 pick up his frnd who ws cmng 4m texas(nw he z on international terminal n kriya on the domestic terminal)

Kriya s plane landed..as she stepped out ov the plane,she felt a cool breeze around her..she cud feel rey s presence,his fragrance everywhere...she shoved her thouts away!!n said 2 herself

K:oye!pagal o gayye e kia??wo yahan kxe o ga?tu b na!kia kia sochti e(hav u gone mad??hw ll he b here??)

She came out alongwid her frnds n they were abt 2 set out wen kriya s frnd(the dehradhun man)πŸ˜‰called her..she excused 4m her frnds n said she ll join them outside the airport n they shud put their luggage in the taxi.

So she took his call n he ws talking 2 her telling her abt many different places of simla as she came 2 simla 4 the 1st tym in her lyf..he had arranged 4 their accommodation n hiking trip..she ws talking while walking so she dint c a trolly approaching..her foot tripped n she ws abt 2 fall down wen a pair ov muscular hands caught her waist(drooling,drooling:no suspense,its rey obvio) n stabilized her 2 the ground.our cute n bubbly kriya n her messy curly hair lyk always were covering her face n he cudnt c her..she stood on the ground n moved her curls 2 the back of her ears such tat her face ws facing the othr side ov rey n he cud only c her back..she quickly said thnks widout turning n resumed talking on her phone n went away.rey moved on bt smthng striked his foot.he saw it n it ws a chain tat he gave 2 kriya in his childhood..

R:Oh damn!it ws mano!!n she still kept my chain wid her??gosh!wot z she dng here??

He ran aftr her calling loudly:mano ruko!!stop mano!stop!

Kriya heard sm1 saying mano so in shock she turned around bt cudnt c rey as sm person came in between..she came bck running n rey ws gone..she just moved her hands thru her neck in order 2 wipe out the sweat,she felt her chain missing..

K:oh shit!whr did I dropped it?damn!it ws his last birthday gift 2 me!hw cn u b so careless kriya??

KRIYA S POV

Y u getting so conscious abt him n his thngs kriya??he hates u n ur dream ov being his cn nvr become true..so y u so conscious abt his thngs n gifts??n y u feeling him around??he z gone n gone 4ever...

So she moved out of the airport,searched 4 her frnds n sat in the taxi..

REY S POV

Damn!she ws here n I cudnt c her face.hw she looks like??i cud just hear her thnks..whr wud she b staying?did she come alone?vicks told me she z studyng in his college...

Rey!man y u thnkng so much abt her??she doesn't mean anything 2 u!she doesn't deserve ur love or ur attention..i em sure she must b knwng its me n she z again tryng 2 get place in ma heart by wearing ma gift..miss kriya ghai em nt ur teddy nw.i em flt lt rey singhaniya..u cnt hurt me 1ce more.i knw u hate me n ma family n dng this just 2 seek revenge..i wont let u ruin me again...

KRIYA AT GUEST HOUSE

She reached thr n thrashed herself onto bed as she ws hell tired'rey ws staying in the officers mess adjacent 2 tat guest house soo...(thnk ppl thnk)

Kriya ws staying wid all grls n all boys were in the other room..

MORNING

She woke up early in the morning wen every1 ws sleeping,prayed 2 her universe jee n went out 4 jogging in her tracks'.rey ws cmng 4m the bck n they happened 2 collide each othr..kriya s water bottle fell down n she leaned 4ward 2 pick it up.she stood up n shaked her head 2 shove off hairs bck her face n her hairs brushed rey s face..he ws lost in the scent ov them..by mistake his hand touched her back..she felt a jolt of electricity down her spine n cold sweat on her forehead..she shivered wid his touch n he quickly pulled his hand bck..i am so sorry ws wot he cud say..kriya became so nervous tat she quickly ran away widout turning bck...

She reached in her rest room..evry1 ws awake..they packed their hiking stuff n went out..kriya ws lost in rey s touch still n she wanted it 1ce again(naughty kriya)

FLASHBACK

Kriya n rey at the beach..they were making sand castles..suddenly a wave came n tried 2 blow away her house..she ws getting frustrated,a tear rolled down her eyes..he stepped 4ward,put his hand on hers n saved her castle..

R:dnt cry mano!we ll hav a castle bigger than tat whr we both ll live 2gethr happily 4evr..

K:prms??!!

R:prms ma princess!

She heard a laugh n came bck 2 her senses'her frnds were laughing on some joke'

Then they all set 4 camping.their plan ws 2 start camping in the forest 4m whr they ll go 2 the mountains n do hiking'

ON THE CAMP

Every1 had a separate tent n they were assigned different tasks 2 do all day..at night they were 2 circle around the fire n enjoy..

Kriya s task ws 2 find water 4 washing n drinking..

DAY 1

She set out 4 finding water in the forest..bt cudnt find it anywhere'she tried 2 go bck bt she lost the track..darkness set in n everybody at the camp were worried y she dint return??they called at the rest house asking 4 help in finding kriya n they sent rey'(lALALA)

His name in his scadron ws eagle n usually wen on secret mission,they dnt tell their original names..rey went 2 look 4 kriya in the whole forest bt cudnt find her..it ws getting darker n he ws using his torch 2 find the way..suddenly he heard a feminine shreak..he ran fast 2wards the source ov voice n saw an unconscious grl lying down on the garden..

R:so here she z!y did she shout??

Wen he came closer he saw a snake pass by.so kriya has been bitten by a snake..

Rey knew hw 2 suck out the poison 4m her body..1st he has 2 locate whe she has been bitten??

He looked closely n carefully widout touching her n saw tat the snake has bitten her on her leg..it ws a viper n he cud c the fang marks on her trouser..he had no option other than tearing her trouser till her knee n suck the poison out..

1st he put sme water on her face 4m his water bottle tat he had n then wen she gained lil consciousness,he gav her 2 drink water(tat ws his bottle n he drank water 4m it b4) then he quickly tore her trousers..she hasnt gained full consciousness yet..when he inserted his teeth into her skin,she cried louder'.

K:ahhh!!stop it!!its

hurting

R:cmon grl!u ve 2 bear the pain..a snake has bitten u n its necessary 2 suck out the poison 4m ur body...plx cooperate..

K:nooo!!leave me,she held rey s hair in her hands n vinced in pain'stop it..leave me..

he caught her tightly so tat she doesnt make any move...She struggled 2 get out ov his hold n pulled his hair 2 stop him bt all in vain..rey grasped her hands wid his 1 hand..she struggled bt cudnt overcome rey strong grip

Then aftr sucking n spitting the poison,he left her n gargled wid water n spat out her blood n poison..she felt unconscious again..n her tears covered both ov her cheeks..rey looked at her fully 4 the 1st tym n got mseumerized in her beauty..he caressed her face wid his palms n wiped off all the shed n unshed tears'then he picked her up in his arms n looked up 4 a safe place..he saw ground wid short grass n trees,went thr n slowly n carefully laid her down on ground,collected sme logs n lits the fire..

He takes her head in his lap n sits infront ov the fire.he z brushing her hair wid his fingers throughout the time n sleeps in the same posture'

MORNING

The fire has extinguished n sunrays entered his eyes.he opened his eyes 2 c himself lying behind her in such a posture tat her head wz lying on his arms lyk they were sleeping 2gethr..she wz still sleeping n rey kept on staring at her..he made a slight move 2 get up n this woke her up 2!wen she saw them in such a posture,she shouts.he puts his hand on her mouth'

R:plx don't shout.i dint do anything wrong..i ws just tryng 2 help u!

K:help?my foot!!hw dare u sleep wid me??

R:grl!i swear I dint touch u evn..u were unconscious..i took u here,lit the fire n made u steady n slept in the meantime..

K:who r u n hw did u come here??

R:grl u lost the way n ur frnds call 4 help..i em a flt lt..they call me eagle in ma scardron n u dnt need 2 knw ma real name..ok??shall we go??

K:look eagle!i dnt wanna go wid u.i ll find the way myself..u just leave..

R:look grl!its ma responsibility 2 take u bck 2 ur frnds safely n if u dnt agree 2 it in polite tone,then I knw the othr method 2.so ur choice..

K:starts running away 4m him..he runs aftr her n finally gets a hold on her..he caught her arm n pulled her 2 himself..she

crashed into his chest n an eyelock'(wont get into the details as the eylocks r old by nw,so we ll move on 2 more intrestng thngs)

She tried 2 free her arm bt his hold ws firm..she bit on his hand n he let go of her hand in pain..she ws abt 2 run wen he got hold of her waist n picked her up in his arms..again eyelock'she struggled by moving her legs n hands..

R:stop doing this grl or ready 4 the consequences

K:hey wot ll u do??

R:dnt challenge me!!

K:hey mister!u r crossing ur limits!!

R:if I cross ma limits,u ll nvr b able 2 face any1 evr in life(the famous rey dialogue:agr main apni hadd paar krdoon na toh tum kxi ko munh dikhane laiq nae raho ge)

K:stopped struggling as she cud c his eyes burning'ok plx lemme b on the ground,prms I wont run

Rey leaves her on the ground..wen she ws abt 2 move apart 4 sme gap between them,she ws forced bck into rey as her hair got struck in his shirt button!!both ov them accidently placed their hands on each othr in an attempt 2 free her hairs 4m his botton..again an intense eyelockk'she moved her hand bck..he struggled n put her hair out ov his button..she moved apart..they started their journey bck..the command has told him on phone 2 bring her bck as she wsnt well bt she ws adamant on joining her frnds 4 hiking..so he ws taking her thr..kriya still cudnt place her feet properly on the ground n cnt exert pressure on them

So wen she moved a distance,she ws abt 2 fall dwn wen her waist n hand ws caught by rey s strong muscular arms again..he steddied her hand on his arms n asked her 2 walk..she kept on walking n then vinced in pain

K:aah!!i cnt walk anymore..n she sat down on the ground

R:cmon u need 2 musten up courage n go 2 meet ur frnds

K: I ll!!

They kept on moving till night sets in again

Kriya ws afraid ov dark..still she decided 2 stay away 4m rey as she dint wnt the last nite thng 2 get repeated..so she sat at thr othr corner ov the tree..bt she heard a lion roar..tat made her run in fear n hugging rey tightly...rey ws shocked n he started getting butterfly feelings

Ok guys!this marks the end of yet another huge chapter bt nt the end ov kriyaansh scenes..they ll continue in nxt episode 2!hope u enjoyed tat n I tried 2 inculcate many n unique scenes...giv me suggestions..do u wnt more physical relationship wid kriyaansh or shud I just move on widout xplaining the scenes much n the hotness wud b less..thou em nt

gud at writing romantic scenes bt still I love them...so plx lemme knw wich 1s u like??

1)intense scenes n physical relationship(if u go wid this option.plx gimme sme suggestions..i ve no prior experience wid such scenes,plx help)

2)less intense scenes lyk in actual D3

All ov u hav got the hotness n intensity meter..rate 4m 1-10. N mention it in ur cmnts...ll b w8ng 4 tat

PRECAP:

Z thr any need ov tat??kriyaansh unwind!!

CHAPTER 6
Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago
Deetha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i go to the first option...and yeah girl...its a perfect meet...wow!!! eagle!!!!!!!
grungta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hyee nyc update n i'll go wd d 1st option n do pm me wen u update nxt...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
anniemathiaskr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i will go for 1 option
and the chapter was just terrific
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
rey as eagle i toh loved it lyk hell yaar kahan kahan se itne mast naam leke aate ho but my favourite is toh eagle rey and pm me wen u update next
crazysky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
chapter ws awesome i will go 4 both anything u like