-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
loved it.

waiting for surprise
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome chapter...srry i didn't read it before n only read the Character Sketch n commented but the update was amazing...luved the flashback...update the next part soon...
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i really liked the start to the ff please pm me when you update :D
tinatartari thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

The car stopped at the signal,kria opened the car window n gulped in fresh air..she cud feel the sweetness n aroma ov the flowers.the day ws looking very pleasant 2 her..then the car moved on until she reached college.

She stepped outta car n opened her arms wide 2 feel the strength n joy in her..she cudnt believe she z a medical student nw n ll soon b officially dr kriya ghai,the dream ov her granddad mr pratab ghai who ws an electrical engineer by profession n wanted his son abhimanyu ghai 2 b a dr bt due 2 his lack ov interest,he became an accountant n he lived his dream in her..

Vicky also came 2 college in his new sports car..he ws feeling victorious tat nw at least he ll b having lots n lots of grls around..

Both ov them moving 2wards their class 4m diff paths..suddenly a gang of seniors started following her.kriya ran 2 save herself 4m fooling(ragging) bt cudnt run far enuff n ws finally caught

1st boy:hmmm...new 1st year!!cmon introduce urself

Kriya: (fearfully gulping in) em dr kriya ghai!

2nd boy:hmm...sounds pretty...so girl show us some dance moves..we wanna c cn doctors dance!!n othrs started laughing
1st girl:ok grl!u show sme dance moves...

Kriya ws very reluctant bt on insistence she showed few moves n the boys were mseumerized y her beauty n dance

1st boy:nt bad!!

3rd girl:hey!b quick its time 4 class

N they ran away..kriya went 2 her class n sat on a bench..

A girl came aftr sme tym n sat beside her.

Girl:hi kriya!hz u??

Kriya:hi neha!!em gud..tu yahan??

Neha:yup kriya!hope we make a gud team here..

Kriya:ya sure dude..btw hz captian swayam doing??

Neha:oh bro!he seldom comes home.ryt nw he z on his posting in ahmedabad..we only see him in his vacations...

Kriya:oh tats sad!well he has jx 4gotten me since we shifted here..man!we used 2 b such gud frnds in childhood..

Neha:ya I miss those days a lot

FLASHBACK

Kriya:nahii nahii me ko nae khelna cricket...u ppl always get batting n leaves me 4 fielding..i dnt like it.

Sw:cmon bacha!b a sport!dnt act like kiddo!!

Vick:hey kiddo kisko bola rey??main abhi uncle ko bulata hoon...uncle dekho swayam bro me ko tang kar raha(uncle see sw bro z teasng me)

Sw:hey u chick!stop yelling!wxe b uncle z nt home...u darpok(coward)

Vic:dnt call me a coward yew yewww
rey:chill up guys!!stop quarreling like dogs!its only cx ov u baat cutter tat these poor guys started fighting

Kriya:nw wot did I do??u line cutter!!i ll kill u

N they start their chasing cat n mouse game..

Kriya:caught u line cutter!i ll kill u!!n they start their battle n sw interrupted 4 cease fire

Sw:ok guys!leave it.nw lets start the game

Kr:I dnt wanna play(n she starts 2 leave)

Rey: (holds her by wrist)cmon baat cutter u knw we cnt play widout u.u r ma team mate..plx plx dnt leave'

Kr:1st say sorry

Rey:ok baba!em sorry!nw plx play

Neha:hey kriya!!whr hav u lost??

Kriya: (comes bck 2 her senses) oh ya!so wot were u sayng??

Neha:looking lyk kriya lost!!aww!!

They were talking wen sir came

AT SHARON S COLLEGE

Boy:Hey Sharon!u looking hawwtt!!

S:wotevr!!

Then she went 2 the caf..there nailesh n bharat were sitting

N:he..y Shaa...ron!wo...ts..u ...u...up??

S:em gud!u tell??

B:u again bunked lec??

S:obvio!cool ppl dnt take lecs!!

Captian swayam z sitting in his camp talking 2 his xth gf

Sw:sweety!i ws just thnkng ov u!u knw ur eyes r jx like deep sea..i wish 2 drown maself in it..

Gf:aww!!really??capt u r so gud at cheesy lines.i must tell u tat!!

MEDICAL SCHOOL

princi:students!welcome 2 medical college.nw all ov u who come here ll end as doctors wen u leave here..many  gr8 docs hav been 1ce mere students like u!u shud idealize them n get ur inspiratn 4m them..u knw medical school z 2 tuff n u hav 2 plan n manage ur lyf acc 2 tat.if u donate ur 1 hr ov the day

aftr school everyday 4 ur stdy widout fail n understand n then learn,I assure u tat u ll nvr fail.n u ll b havng lots ov tests n if u fail 1 dnt wrry its nt the end of the world.keep working hard n u ll get ur destination.i pray 4 u n wish u best ov luck

class:thnk u sir!

Princi:n aftr ur 1st module wich z 4 mnths 4m nw,u ll get a break 4m study n in tat tym enjoy urselves fully n b prepared 4 the next module

Later in the evening

GHAI MANSION

Kriya ws havng mixed feelings..she got the biggest dream ov her daddu.bt he wsnt alive 2 c his dream come true..she has no1 2 share her dream wid!her fathr ws nvr interested in her becoming a dr.he dint resist cx it ws his fathr s last wish.kriya s

mom z so busy wid pleasing her fathr n Sharon tat she hardly gets tym 4 her..she feels lonely so starts dancing on kuch pass hai kuch khas hai(kriya loves slow romantic songs)

She z swirling n moving her body tat rey(childhood) comes 4m behind n kriyaansh hav an eye lock..kriya z lost in his sea deep eyes.her heart beats move fastr n she feels an adrenaline rush..n she starts swirling herself faster 2 4get all the pain n

harsh wrds of rey tat he said 2 her n she feels tat she got insulted...

Kriya(2 herself) y??y??y did he do this 2 me??y did I allow him 2 b tat close 2 me tat he ditched me n I cudnt do anything?y did I love him??y cnt I tell him??y me??y it ws me??universejee!wot bad did I do 2 smbody tat I got such a terrible punishment??

Y I cnt 4get him?y cnt I love again??i hate u rey..i hate u..bt the truth z I hate 2 hate u...I jux cnt 4get u..u dnt evn deserve my hatred then y I cnt stop loving u??

Tears started falling down her eyes n she moved faster n faster till she just collapsed on the ground...

Ok nw this marks the end ov the 2nd chapter,the more longer cmnts n likes I ll get the more quickly n more longer ll I update..so dnt 4get 2 hit like n cmnt..

P.S ther z a special surprise hopefully in the next update bt 4 tat I ll hav 2 fast 4ward ma story

PRECAP

Leap ov 4 months...kriya n frnds gone hiking..captian swayam s biggest nightmare...ShaRon meeting...nd nd lots more..so stay tuned...

Cn u predict wots gonna happen next???πŸ˜‰

Nw comes the question ov the prvs epi...So guys wot did u guessed??no it wsnt rey!he hated her 2 the core.it ws Vicky who nvr expressed it thou bt he cnsdred kria as her god.he always followed her.he worked up 4 medical school only cx ov kriya!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

CHAPTER 3 (direct link)
Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thnxx for d update..it was really nice.
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😲 that call was by vicky...cant believe it
and kriyansh hate each other why????? they were soo close when they were kids what happened between them
and swayam has a girl friend πŸ˜² who is she?????????
so many questions...

btw it was awesome part...loved it very much
and the childhood flash back was awesome, superb...

and i cant guess whats gonna happen because you bring a new twist in every part
so waiting eagerly for next part
continue soon😍
shaffy_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsummm part
love last part of dis update where kriya is thnking abt rey n toking to herself plsss update nxt soon n thnx 4 pm
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pm.
Amazing update.
hmmm  so dey have a gr8 day.
plz update next part soon. cant wait to read it.