Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaish24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: snigdha_arsha

No problem even if d MU r der but r waiting for a full on romantic updates..

i agree with snigdha regarding the fact that if u r taking long for MUs then plz accompany with full on romantic episodes..

but achanak se swaron and swayam the cassanova😲

okay so woh cliffhanger kya mera guess sahi tha

ek aur guess: as in she jumps but its not too deep
alex714 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

It was gud...but what happend to kria?is she fine?
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
PLSS Update kriyaansh one...plsss...
I hav been waiting for ur update from so long..
Pls...Plss...
Snigs. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriyansh24

i agree with snigdha regarding the fact that if u r taking long for MUs then plz accompany with full on romantic episodes..

but achanak se swaron and swayam the cassanova😲

okay so woh cliffhanger kya mera guess sahi tha

ek aur guess: as in she jumps but its not too deep

I think ur second guess is correct..
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tinatartari

snigdha_arsha asmaju thnks thnks a lot guys 4 liking ma ff n spamming..lolx...i like it dude!!!

n thnks 2 all othrs 2!ok guys em nt discontinuing it n as promised i ll b giving the special epi soon whr u ll b getting 2 knw abt MU!n the mystery man!
cnt clear the MU tat soon as i ve planned sme dramatic scenes 4 tat bt if u guys wnt i cn clear MU in 1 epi bt tat wont b so much fun then..so need ur suggestions
option A)clear MU in 1 epi wid no added drama
option B)only tell abt MU in special epi n clear it in subsequent epis wid lots n lots of drama!!

u r welcome.

take ur own time to clear the MU but plz tel wat the mu is.
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res

uinres. it was a gr8 update nd thanks for the pm.
Kriyaansh part plz already u stopped it at such a point.
thanks for the pm and update next part soon.
Edited by asmaju - 12 years ago
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
snigdha_arsha
alex714
guys!dnt worry thr ll b lots n lots of romance bt ryt nw i ve smthng different planned.different 4m othr ffs..😛
em writing a special epi 4 ending all the suspenses tat i created earlier..thr ll b more 4 sure.😊
bt 1 thng nw..all the characters of this ff r thr 4 interview..u cn ask anythng 4m them tat u wnt..apart 4m the suspense ov the story..in this way u cn knw them better.i hope nobody else has ever tried it..
so all the characters of dil se rey r w8ng 4 ur qs...😳
Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago
Snigs. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinatartari

snigdha_arsha

alex714
guys!dnt worry thr ll b lots n lots of romance bt ryt nw i ve smthng different planned.different 4m othr ffs..😛
em writing a special epi 4 ending all the suspenses tat i created earlier..thr ll b more 4 sure.😊
bt 1 thng nw..all the characters of this ff r thr 4 interview..u cn ask anythng 4m them tat u wnt..apart 4m the suspense ov the story..in this way u cn knw them better.i hope nobody else has ever tried it..
so all the characters of dil se rey r w8ng 4 ur qs...😳

Thnxx in advance..waiting for d spl episode..
Kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
no kriyansh...:(:( i was so waitng to see wat happns...anywazz nxt part mai kriyansh dena plzzz
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

SPECIAL EPISODE

mystery unfold
Mrs shilpa singhaniya ws sitting on her couch in her tv lounge .the door bell rang.

She asked ramu 2 open the door..ramu opened n said

R:maam!smriti maam z here..

Shi:bring her in

Sm:hi shilpa!hw r u??its been months since we met last

(shilpa hugged her coldly)

Shi:hi smriti!em gud.hw r u??

Sm:u still angry??

Shi:no,nt at all!

Sm:cmon shilpa!its been many yrs since then.cnt u 4giv kriya nw??i agree she did wrong bt she ws a child n it ws an accident.she dint do it on purpose.u knw hw much she loved pinky

FLASHBACK

It ws diwali..every1 ws happy.all the children were wearing new clothes.shilpa singhaniya invited her sister smriti ghai 4 diwali party at her home..

All the children were very happy 2 meet their frnds n celebrate this eve wid joys..

Rey ws dying 2 c kriya!!he has developed sme feelings 4 her n he knew it ws love cx he has been watching TV serials wid his mom n 2day he ws gng 2 express it 2 her..he wanted 2 make this day special 4 both ov them..

The doorbell rang n rey s heart jumped in joy.kriya n her family has come..he went thr,touched smriti n mr ghai s feet n took their blessings..then he moved 2wards kriya n Sharon,wished them..

R:happy diwali every1!!

K:happy diwali

S:happy diwali

R:cmon lemme show u all the decorations,held kriya s hand n moved upstairs

He went in the balcony of his room n showed her the lightings,candles n decorations'she ws very happy

R:nw close ur eyes!i ve a surprise 4 u mano

K:tell me wots tat teddy!!

R:close ur eyes 1st..

She slowly closed her eyes..he went inside his room n brought smthng..n put it in her neck by moving her hair away.kriya cud feel smthng..

R:nw open ur eyes..

She opened it n saw a gold chain wid a half golden heart'

K:awww!!its so beautiful!bt y half heart teddy??

R:I love u ma mano,my princess(n placed a peck on her cheeks)

The othr half ll b thr wid me in ma neck..this is our heart..wen we ll b 1,we ll join these hearts 2gethr..nw prms me tat u ll wear it till u become mine

K:love u 2 n pecked him bck..prms I ll always wear it

Then they started playing hide n seek..

Thr sharon n pinky(rey s younger sister n 3 months younger than Sharon) were playing home sweet home'they were marrying their dolls 2gethr.pinky used 2 hate kriya since the beginning as she thot she z better than her n her brothrs always take kriya s side in every situation n tats nt fair'

P:Sharon whr the coffee 4 the guests??

Sh:oh!u plx bring water..em bzzy wid othr preprations

P:ok'n she went downstairs 2 bring water..

It ws kriya s turn 2 catch vick n rey..she ws running aftr vick'he went downstairs n pinky came in kriya s way

K:pinky!plx get aside.i need 2 catch Vicky

P:no I wont!u get aside'

N she pushed kriya..kriya in order 2 save herself 4m falling,held pinky s shirt n thr they both lost balance..kriya smhw managed 2 balance herself bt pinky fell dwn

K: (shouted)PINKKYYY!!

N every1 came.pinky ws taken 2 the hospital whr the dr told aftr few hrs tat she has gained consciousness bt she has lost her memory n her brain z damaged n she ll b insane nw

This ws a shock 4 shilpa who blamed kriy 4 all this n said

Shi:u always were jealous ov her..u made ma only daughter insane

K:bt aunty!i dint do anything.she pushed me.i swear(crying)

V:mom!she z right.pinky pushed her

SHI:u stop it Vicky.u ll always support her no matter wot!!

FLASHBACK ENDS

Shi:cmon smriti!wen ll u stop siding kriya?she ws wrong n she z wrong.she did it on purpose cx she hates me n ma family..nw cn u plx leave tat topic.i dnt wanna discuss it again

Ok nw the mystery man..well it ws RDX who ws kriya n rey s dance teacher in childhood😆

CHAPTER 8

Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago