An old article from mid-day

swathi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Am not sure if it has been already posted. anyways, It's a excerpt from one of the old articles in mid-day when it was not decided who will play Angad.

Swathi

Article Source : http://web.mid-day.com/hitlist/2005/january/101322.htm

The show called Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai is a passionate yet angry love story "something a bit more radical than what I have attempted before," says Kapoor. "It's the love story between Angad and Kripa, my main male and female leads. Kripa believes in love while Angad doesn't.

"Angad is a pop idol; a rock and roll rock star. He is from a wealthy, high-society family who on the surface has the image of a sweet, lover boy.

But actually he indulges in drugs, sex, booze and other pleasure-giving intoxicants. Kripa, comes to stay with his family and falls in love with his lover boy image. She realises that in spite of what he does he is not a bad guy.

They get attracted to each other, she falls in love with him but then they split. Through situations he falls in love with her but by then she doesn't believe in love."

One of the possibilities for the role of Kripa's friend who helps her to become famous is one of the contestants of Indian Idol (Sony), Amit Tandon.

Maya Alagh (after Kittie Party) comes again on TV to play Angad's mother. There will be a Sufi-rock song which will be sung by Angad in the serial and go as a title song.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugar plum thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😆interesting... so naina's real name... is maya... i had heard that before but i forgot... thank you! nice info swathi😆
iram_99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kool thanks.😊

---Iram----

chillyflakes thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nope Sugar, you misunderstood this one!

Maya Alagh is the lady who plays Angad's Dadi, Devyani Khanna! Initially she was slated to play the role of Angad's Mother, Naina Khanna, but that role went to someone else (don't known the name of that woman)

Good, because, Maya Alagh looks to sweet for such a bitchy role anyway!

But, this article as mentioned by Swati is actually quite old. The story has been modified quite a bit now, as confirmed by Dinky!

Cheers,

Chilly

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gracias for sharing!😆