'Ya Ali' rocks and so does Zubeen Garg!

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 18 years ago
'Ya Ali' rocks and so does Zubeen Garg!

Singer composer Zubeen Garg may be a little known name in the national music scene, but his significance in his hometown Assam is immense. But things are going to change for him for the better as he is getting wide recognition in the music industry with Gangster's number 'Ya Ali', the track that is storming the music charts. Though all the songs in the album are peppy and have been appreciated, the one sung by Zubeen has proven to be the best and has proved to be the USP for the album. Even at the theatres the track has proved to be a boon for the film. And this is the reason the track has been in the top of the charts since the last three weeks. With the song Zubeen has surely found his place in Bollywood, after not getting his due with 'Fiza' and 'Kaante'.

Hats off to 'Ya Ali' and the catchy music of Gangster that has sold 35,000 cassettes and 3,000 CDs so far. The figure would have been more but for piracy. The success of the song will surely help Zubeen to firm his foot with his feat of a music director for the film 'Strings'.

Zubeen was confident that 'Ya Ali' would do well, but its overwhelming response from across the country has surprised him as well. Zubeen is a crooner we will hear much of in the days ahead!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i love that song yaar thanks for posting
shruti thumbnail
U r not alone i think it's a GR song.Infact all d songs of d movie Gangster r superb ket it be Ya Ali or Bheegi Bheegi or Tu Hi Meri Shabd Hai.I think all the ppl wil agree 2 me.
Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ALL THE SONGS FRM GANGSTER IS Great!!!... but i heard frm a friend tht "Ya Ali" is copied frm an Arabic Song 😕 .. um not sure tho
shruti thumbnail
Really i have no idea abt this??
Edited by Manoj_Tina fan - 18 years ago
vishucool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i love the song! 😛 😉
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail