Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

You believe Sachin is a legend Maha, and that's your opinion, I don't have to agree with urs just like you don't agree with mine. IMO Rahul Dravid was a much better player.
I can't change the fact that Pakistan won, but I'm not criticising them for no apparent reason. There is a reason for disappointment.

And mind you Our team wasn't always crapp. But there are players like Umer Gul who i believe cannot even be called decent..

Pakistan Won, Okay Victory for the Nation.
But when you look at effort and determination, BD were a notch higher.

its not my opinion it is what statistics tell us and i m not a fan of Sachin lol our opinion doesnt matter when his records speaks for him ..Dravid was different type of player sachin is different i always loved dravid for his better shot selection and strong technique and specially coz of His Cover drive that was very much like Muhammad yousuf and m a big fan of Yousuf😳..
Well i dunno how much you follow cricket and how much you know about pitch conditions and etc but BD wickets were not for bowlers and still top wicket takers of Tournament are 1: Gul 2:ajmal and 3:Cheema ..
On complete batting tracks you cant blame our bowlers for bad performance still they some how managed to win matches for us thats something amazing..
Talking about Gul check out the run rate he given in this Asia cup on such tracks he performed really really well ..Gul and ajmal both did an awesome job even when Gul is not in form
no one is saying that BD played bad they definitely played well and specially when you manage to beat India and SL it automatically give you strong believe on yourself and determination and not to forget that was their home ground
m not calling you shameless and i did not say that you are not pakistani or etc😲
but m not liking the way people are not giving any credit to our bowlers ..
M not talking about you but when we were loosing on FB and etc people were bashing and was calling them Fixers and at last moment when we won everyone was going crazy for BD...
Sorry for being rude in my previous post m very emotional type bandi in such matters 😳 and specially for Cricket

Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maha, it's fine 😆
AND OMG MUHAMMAD YOUSUF IS MY ULTIMATE MOST FAVOURITE PLAYER TOO.. 😲
And you never called me shameless, someone else did..

But I'm fine now...
Body temperature cooled down. 😆
Iram..x thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Okay WTH is wrong with the Bangladesh Cricket board?? Srsly, i respected the whole team soo much and really thought they did well and did deserve to win but Gosh, im losing my respect for them!
They cant accept defeat! where's the sportsmanship gone?
People need to take a chill and stop blaming Pakistan for everything!!😡 😡