Who m i to say that dude!
When did i say ur shameless?:0

Haye Allah! Kya ho gaya hai behen!:0
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maha-

lol
BD played really well but it doesnt mean that we ignore our Bowlers efforts ..We defended 237 and that was not easy task on such pitches and and if BD was so good than how and why they lost against us..Mar k jeety or jee k jeety but jeet gai ... so think before you talk or give us proofs about their match fixing ...

Sachin is a legend and no one can change this fact call him bull shit or whatever but HE IS A LEGEND .
If you think that we have a crap team OK don't watch their matches.. other teams are better go and watch their matches ..
We WON and we deserved it ...PERIOD

You believe Sachin is a legend Maha, and that's your opinion, I don't have to agree with urs just like you don't agree with mine. IMO Rahul Dravid was a much better player.
I can't change the fact that Pakistan won, but I'm not criticising them for no apparent reason. There is a reason for disappointment.

And mind you Our team wasn't always crapp. But there are players like Umer Gul who i believe cannot even be called decent..

Pakistan Won, Okay Victory for the Nation.
But when you look at effort and determination, BD were a notch higher.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: meepha

Maha Amna!

Yaar afridi ke saath naya drama!
Poor man! nobody understands!uski
3 saal ki beti thi yaaar:/ matlab...

konsa drama? :S
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Amna

He hit someone at the airport cx his 3 year old daughter fell down crowd ke beech mein! Nd obviously afridi darr gaya tha yaar! Tou he pushed some fans! U know
lonelyshadow thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Amna

He hit someone at the airport cx his 3 year old daughter fell down crowd ke beech mein! Nd obviously afridi darr gaya tha yaar! Tou he pushed some fans! U know

OH GOD! :(
Now new controversies ! Damn!

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No no
He apologized ;)
Saying he got angry seein his daughter;)
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

OH GOD! :(
Now new controversies ! Damn!

He didn't hit anyone intentionally. One news channel was just exaggerating it.

his 3 year old daughter got pushed and fell down. that pissed him off, obviously, and he shouted at some of the fellows there..and asked them to stay back.. Perhaps pushed too. He apologized later on television.. and even the guy who was apparently hit by Afridi too clarified that nothing of that sort had happened that should be made an issue off. All well now..😊

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meepha that wasn't meant for you 😆 Sorry 😳

And Sorry to all of you if my comments piss you off, there not meant to cause a fight... I think it's better if i shut-upp. It'll ptobably become ugly if i don't.. Sorry Maha, and Amna.
And whoever else i pissed off.
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Sana- You didn't piss me off, so relax huney! You have your own view and i respect that :)

meepha&filza:
All's well that ends well :)

.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

though im late but just saw topic...m also soo hapy so couldnt resist myself ..yest i was sooo happpy coz we won..today it was pakistan day..so best gift..im misssing pakistan sooo much..wish i could b there and celebrate..at the end i was happy but felt for bengali's..they played well but luck was with us..so cheers..