sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Baba Aiso Var Dhoondo
Written Update
14th March 2012

Vehaan goes on about how their marriage is not a marriage, she may be a perfect DIL and she is Bharti's DIL. She doing all this drama in front of u and the family, but not me, I heard everything, I know the truth, its all lies, what am I, a stutterer, a burden, why did u commit to this marriage, u should have said during the marriage to the pundit to stop and not bind us in a marriage. What's the meaning of all this, of this saat phere, saat promises, and the seven births. Everyone looks upset and worries about what Vehaan is saying; Kopal says he's misunderstood her. He stops her and says stop the lies, tell us all the truth, didn't u or did u not say all this, Kopal is crying and says to listen to her, he says answer yes or no, did u say this, he then tells Bharti and Dhamroo to listen to what she's saying, he also asks Rimjim and Chimti, they all look upset for Vehaan. He goes on saying she hasn't said it's a lie, because it's the truth, he's crying and falls to the floor, he holds Bharti's hand and cries, saying this is the truth of the stutterer, Bharti is crying along with Vehaan as she can see he's in pain.

Vehaan cries and says this is the ugly truth, he's crying out to Bharti and says this is my truth mum, no-one loves me mum, Kopal and Bharti are crying, he goes on saying it's a burden, I don't need this relationship, it's a lie about being a couple, I don't need it, he says I don't want any relation to this girl, he's holding Bharti's legs and crying. Some boys come and pick him up, Dhamroo to walks with the boys into the house. Bharti walks away and falls to the floor, Dhamroo is trying to talk to her, she's in shock, and Chimti sees Bharti and goes to say I told u to not treat them as daughters, look what she has done to our family, in front of everyone. The women start to talk about how Kopal has ruined everything. Kopal comes forward and says she hasn't done anything, she doesn't know what Vehaan is talking about. Chimti tells her to back away, she has done enough, look at the state u have put our son in, u pretend to be a perfect DIL, wife, but look the truth is out now, Dhamroo tells her to calm down, that the guests are around watching, Chimti says no, what's left to hide, the truth is out, she has left us no-where. Kopal tries to talk to Bharti but Bharti puts up her hand. Chimti says if we trust u, that means our son is lying, and we know that's not possible, u have ruined our family, Kopal runs away and Chimti continues shouting what else can u do but run away.

Dhamroo stands up and announces to the guest about our family business, he apologises on our behalf and says to leave us alone, so we can sort this out. The guests leave. Pari is standing and smirking to herself, she says Kopal has been ruined; now I will be DIL no1!

Chimti is talking to Dhamroo about how she knew there was something about that girl, this is a marriage, u cant make such decisions, our sons life is ruined Bharti. Bharti stands up and says no, I wont let anything happen to my son, I have looked after my family from the beginning and will continue to do so, I wont let Vehaan stay like this. Chimti asks what she will do, Bharti gets up and tells Pari to look at her husband, she can see he's in a bad state, take him into his room, and bubbly too, Bharti looks at Dhamroo and says lets go to Vehaan and talk to him, they all walk in. Pari is standing saying this holi would have been perfect but got ruined because of Aditya and bubbly, she drags them both into the house.

Inside Vehaans room, Rimjim is talking to Vehaan and saying he must be mistakes, this cant be possible, Vehaan says he hasn't made any mistake, he knows she doesn't even like him, she has got married because she had to, Rimjim is saying that's not true. Kopal is listening and cries hearing this and walks out.

Chimti is sitting on the sofas and asking jasmine how Vehaan is, she says he's the same; he's still in his room. Aditya, bubbly and Pari walk in, acting all crazy, Chimti says she knows who brought the bhang into the house, the day she finds the evidence she will ruin them, Pari looks scared. Aditya is talking silly to Chimti, Chimti and jasmines don't look impressed.

Kopal is in the angan crying, she is talking to herself about how she is being accused of all this, oh God, u know this isn't my mistake, I have nothing like that in my heart, when dad chose him for me, I whole heartedly accepted him, but Vehaan is saying I am lying and I don't believe in our marriage, Dhamroo is walking to her, he holds her shoulder, she looks up and says please believe him, she has never said anything like that to Vehaan, no-one believes her, please believe me, I didn't do anything, how could I say anything like that on that night. Dhamroo tells her to calm down and that they all should get together and talk in the room, Kopal says no, how can she when no-one trusts her, Dhamroo is still trying to calm her down, Pari walks in and Dhamroo walks away. Kopal hugs Pari and cries about how she didn't do anything wrong, no-one trust her, she knows how much she loves Vehaan! Pari is smirking and pretends to comfort her, she says she will talk to Bharti for Kopal and that Kopal should go and rest in her room.

Rimjim is walking around Vehaans room, Vehaan is sleeping, Rimjim is thinking about the wedding day and how 'Kopal' had called her on the phone.

Courtesy: Jas :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

veepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thanx fr sharng!!!!!!!!!
kudoz... to ur superb work