MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
OMGGG What the falooda is Mehmoodabad ki Malkaayein..bardaasht ke bahar.. I saw it long time ago with all those little known girls in it and I was free today so saw the latest episode everybody has changed 😲The people don't know how to act at all.. God.. what crap.. Why don't they just end it?? It is so annoying.. who watches it anyways?? Does it even get decent numbers? 🤢There is no story whatsoever..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Unfortunately, it does get decent numbers. I had this discussion with the makers who informed me that this targets a certain section of the viewers ( like yeh zindagi hai etc.,)
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i've never seen it... the name itself is such a put off..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
that's just nothing.
Have you seen the episode where this girl, one of the sisters/bahu i think 🤔 i think her real name's rida isfahani or somethingg... LOL, she eats RAW CHICKEN!
Frozen chicken jaise hoti hai, baahir nikli hui thi, and someone had to cook, and i think, woh ladki drame main pagal hogayi hai, so THEY LITERALLY SHOW HER EATING UP ALL THE KACCHII CHICKEN! 😳 im not even lieingg 🤣 it was disgusting to the peak and EEW i cant even tell you she was actually chewing the flesh. SUCKED.

and sorry, i HATE sajjal, i dont know what shes famous for! 🤔 she DOES NOT act well, except she was okayish in that serial with Fahad Mustafa and Mehreen Raheal 🤔

pathetic serial.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
I don't understand what's the hype around all these ghatiya soaps.. WTH is kash main teri beti na hoti? is she retarded or what?? I never actually understood.. Mehmoodabad ki Malkayein is targetted at who?? Mehmoodabadis?? then I can understand.. It has to be targetted at a lower class who have loads of time on their hands.. A person like me can't watch it..

Raww chickeennn what the flip?? 🤢
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
RAW CHICKEN that her mom takes out to cook, and she COMES and EATS IT UP and they SHOW HER EATING IT.
my sister boycotts not only the serial but the whole of ARY now! 🤣
LMAO, we just watch Dareecha though :P 🤣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
tum say kiss nay kaha tha kay dekho?😆
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
iv never watched these type of serials...the names r soo weird..like Muhallay ki larkiyan n all tht
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Behen kya janti thi ke itne mashoor production houses aise saray huey dramay bhi banatay hain..🤢
453547 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

i've never seen it... the name itself is such a put off..

🤣true that,I never really followed the show.