Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering y a thread of the serial wasnt posted yet n look u posted it...I really like this drama,or rathr its true to say m in love with the serial, alishba is just too good in the serial...thy r actually showing the real side of society how ppl behave with widows n the way they put light
on what rights a widowed woman is
given in Islam, is great...the Kurbaan rubab story was the stupidist part of the serial, raza always sipports her n baber ali too, but yesterday epi was a heart breaking one ...i like the scence in which siffat text frm his hubby cell to her own mje maaf krdo n she replied nhi...tht was really touchy
Anyway, the last few episodes have been really good...
Didnt watch yes full epi can anyone tell me wht happened after she come back to her bhai bhabhi...was it the last epi???
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Innocent_eyes

I was wondering y a thread of the serial wasnt posted yet n look u posted it...I really like this drama,or rathr its true to say m in love with the serial, alishba is just too good in the serial...thy r actually showing the real side of society how ppl behave with widows n the way they put light
on what rights a widowed woman is
given in Islam, is great...the Kurbaan rubab story was the stupidist part of the serial, raza always sipports her n baber ali too, but yesterday epi was a heart breaking one ...i like the scence in which siffat text frm his hubby cell to her own mje maaf krdo n she replied nhi...tht was really touchy
Anyway, the last few episodes have been really good...
Didnt watch yes full epi can anyone tell me wht happened after she come back to her bhai bhabhi...was it the last epi???

no there are more epis to come..

here is the summary of the last epi

when she comes back to her bhai\bhabhi's place.. Bhai welcomes her but her bhabhi was like very rude and insensitive to her. She said they she (siffat) should have begged to her MIL to let her stay there.. Siffat says that after her studies she will do job and support her brother.. but her bhabhi does not leave any occasion to taunt her.. Bhabhi's bhai is also staying there for some days. he tries to get close to Siffat she ignores but he crosses his limit.. she tries to talk to her bhai\bhabhi but couldnt .. siffat's exams date is annonced.. she was studying at night when that bhabhi's bhai tries to do zabardasti with her.. she goes to her brother.. but that bhabhi's bhai lies that he dint do anything.. her bro and sis in law also does not believe her and her sis in law says she cant let her stay there any more and she should live in edhi home..
siffat is heartbroken.. anyway, she goes to take her exam.. after exam she is wondering where to go .. meanwhile they show that Faris is really upset at what he has done he daily visit Siffat's clg to see her but she didnt come.. at exam day he finally meet her . Siffat asks from him where is edhi home as she doesnot know anything.. Faris asks her what happened.. and she tells him the whole story Faris says he'll take her to her own home.. he takes her to an appartment ask forgiveness from her.. Siffat at first is apprehensive in living in that appt.. but then agrees as she has no other option..Faris says from now she is his liability..

Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
@usmam
Thnx a ton...as I didnt get a time to watch thm online...oh tht was really heart breaking...her bhabhi i wo to start sai hi heartless hai but not xpctng this frm het brother...but as it is said k jis k sir p chat nhi hoti us ka koi nhi hota...poor siffat edhi home, I feel really bad for her..hmm so faris is back...hmm lets see whr happen next...
Usman. thumbnail
@innocent_eyes..you are welcome.. :)
you really need to watch this epi.. it was heart touching..
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
@ usman...will try..thnx for telling...was really in a bad mood tht I didnt watch it, tjn for the summary, it seems it's really a wortj watching epi..light urghh ...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The 2 hour episode was good and as long as I think.. the serial ended.. no?
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

The 2 hour episode was good and as long as I think.. the serial ended.. no?

no.. it hasnt ended.. they showed the precap of next epi..
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
The next epi gonna air on sunday @ 8 na??
Usman. thumbnail
heck no.. the serial is not airing today.. God knows what Geo is upto,,
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Whats the day of this drama?:0