Ek nazar meri taraf... anyone??

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
just wanted to know if anyone is watching show and is interested in discussing it..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

649486 thumbnail
For a second I thought that was a request😆
Nope haven't watched the drama.
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i follow it... and finding it really worth watching...
many social issues discussed in that show specially the way sifat's character is being treated...
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

For a second I thought that was a request😆

Nope haven't watched the drama.

😆😆 i put that title up deliberately 😆
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Warda.

i follow it... and finding it really worth watching...

many social issues discussed in that show specially the way sifat's character is being treated...

ditto.. I'm really liking the current track and also that particular scene few weeks back when Raza had a heated argument with his mother about the treatment of a widow..
and Siffat's response to her mother in law in last to last episode was also praise worthy. i wish they had shortened the track of Qurban-Rubab-Khalida and focussed more on Siffat's track..they exaggerated that track a bit too much..
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hadnt until today.
While watching tv randomly,i saw that scene when she's like 'Allah ne mujhe haq diya hai ke mein..." that hooked me,i rewinded..watched the whole episode and i am impressed.

It was so sad nd heartbreakin but i liked it😳
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really like this drama, the Kurbaan track in the middle sidetracked it...if it hadn't been for that...then I think that the drama would have been doing much better right now. Anyway, the last few episodes have been really interesting, loving the track! It also takes up an issue in our society that needs to be done something with. And the way they have throwed light on what haq a widowed woman is given in Islam, is great. I hope it becomes an eye opener for many. But sad that we seem to follow the things that benefit us, and use customs and traditions as excuses to avoid what we don't like.
maha_femir4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yup i watched it its nice especially sifat parts r worthwatching..
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi, have you seen the last episode? I can't find it on YouTube that's where we watch it. What happened in this episode?
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

I hadnt until today.

While watching tv randomly,i saw that scene when she's like 'Allah ne mujhe haq diya hai ke mein..." that hooked me,i rewinded..watched the whole episode and i am impressed.

It was so sad nd heartbreakin but i liked it😳

yeah.. that scene was beautifully shot.. she is trying to come out of that bad phase and trying to live her life happily but her MIL wants her to stay in Iddah for ever.. i really liked the dialogues which were something on these lines.. "main aap k baitay ki chori hoi koi property nahi hoon k aap jaisey chahien mujhe istemaal karen"

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

I really like this drama, the Kurbaan track in the middle sidetracked it...if it hadn't been for that...then I think that the drama would have been doing much better right now. Anyway, the last few episodes have been really interesting, loving the track! It also takes up an issue in our society that needs to be done something with. And the way they have throwed light on what haq a widowed woman is given in Islam, is great. I hope it becomes an eye opener for many. But sad that we seem to follow the things that benefit us, and use customs and traditions as excuses to avoid what we don't like.

@bold.. agreed.. too much focus on given to them.. and also Qurban-Rubab scenes were a bit uncomfortable to watch...

there was a scene in one episode where the Raza (Siffat's devar) goes to an Aalim to know the rights of Widow.. that scene was wonderful... the dialogues said by the Aalim (played by Qavi Khan) were so authentic.. he had also given the reference to Quran.. i think such shows should be appreciated and discussed more often
Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago