Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
noo, yaar. i dont watch ALL of them. NO WAY 🤣 i was kiddin.
ahh see yah <3 🤗 byebye :D
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

This new campaign is a melodic and highly captivating story that celebrates and chronicles the important facets of womanhood as experienced by the central 'Family Mixture Protagonist' as she evolves from a carefree daughter and high achieving student to a responsible and caring wife and daughter in law.

The film is an attempt to build on the legacy of Family Mixture as a brand for different generations while also reintroducing the brand as a vibrant and elegant choice for the younger generation as well.

serendipity. thumbnail

Word Count: 1

serendipity. thumbnail

Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan for Aquafina (x)

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reeno-Thanx for the aviz:)
Check Ur scrap:$
serendipity. thumbnail
k, zum... post tht avi again
LOLwoh baal kholne wala _ashers confession... plz?! 😳

pessimisticsazain:

Aquafina TVC featuring Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan.

serendipity. thumbnail
zummi, those arent by me its by tumblr ppl [;)[
but ur welcome!
serendipity. thumbnail

Word Count: 1

serendipity. thumbnail

Why do you love being a woman?

"Because, well now that I'm a mother, I know that there's something that we can do that no one—at least, uh, other than a woman, not anyone else, which I mean a man can't do—but that's not the only reason. I mean we can reproduce, and that is the most beautiful thing about us, um, because that makes us closest to God, you know? Um, we can make something, you know, uh, another human being—which is awesome! But, other than that I think we posses strength which uh, which you know people sometimes think women are weak, uh you, you think you know oh you tell your children or whatever, you tell your son that 'don't cry, you're not a girl.' Um, yeah we cry, yeah we're emotional, but I think we are very strong! Very, very strong just as women, we have um, the power to sustain—to, to rebuild. We're better than any other computer, you know, we're just brilliant! We're, I think we—innately as a women, we're born with a lot of strength. And um, we also have a nurturing quality—just you're born with it, and that's what every women has, um, no matter who you meet, you know? We have that in us, and that's I think that's what makes us so amazing, that we can, we can break down, and we're emotional, and we can cry at the drop of a hat, but when it comes to the real things, and real issues, and real problems, we're stronger than—anybody." (x