Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Akshata

Hi Sree,

Nice update.

I think some of us are just assuming that Abhi is falling in love with Sia.

Not an assumption actually - someone read an ajai sinha interview somewhere in mumbai - they posted this is what was mentioned, and the discussion took off from there

Originally posted by: sumu87

I was thinking is there no pictures of abi in simran's house or even in astha's bedroom so sia could have seen and said hey that is anand. not even one picture in whole house?

details about abhi have been deliberatley hidden from gudiya - personally i think simran is making a big mistake there.... why gudiya hasn't questioned it, i don't know, as she does call abhis parents as dada and dadi....

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
RikNik thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i agree with Akshata. Nowhere in the serial have they shown Abhi and Sia to be interested in each other romantically. It is more of mutual admiration and for Abhi -- his first reaction when he saw Sia was that she reminded him of Simran. Perhaps all are jumping the gun here and assuming an incestuous relationship between Abhi and Sia. Let us keep watching the serial and see how how the story unfolds.

Just for the record Sree -- when Sia is standing before Abhi on her return to Goa -- Abhi smiles and says "telepathy works"!!! that was how they ended the episode on thursday.