Update 21st April-Sia goes back to Goa

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Sia goes back to Goa!!!

Sia is at home. She is just thinking about AStha saying that she loves Sid. She then thinks about what Sid has to say, that AStha is akid and his friend. Sia thinks to herself that the day Astha and Sid realise this, many hearts will be broken. Sid, AStha and Simran all will be upset.

Abhi is writing his book. He feels that Sia is sitting before him. He is talking to her. She is saying that this line is wonderful. How do you write so good lines? Abhi laughs. Sia then asks him whether she is disturbing him? Abhi then says she is not here, but still feels that she is everywhere. He then sees the chair where he had seen her sitting. Nobody is there. He realises that he was dreaming. Just the, the publisher comes. Abhi greets him and says the book is almost done. The publisher says it is ok, he knows that for writing, a writer wants a patient surrounding. But , whatever happened with him, in the past few days, it is really good of him that he has completed the book. Abhi says if Sia had not caught the culprits, he might not be able to finish the book on time. So the publisher says he has to thank Sia for Anand completing the book on time. Abhi says he has mentioned her name in this book. Abhi then requests the publisher to get her address. The publisher says he will enquire from police, but he knows that she was from London. Abhiv says ya, get info, i feel we have one more meeting left in our lives.

Sia is sleeping with Anand's book Journey over her. She is getting glimpses of her screaming at Anand callinghim a rapist and a murderer. Sid comes in and wakes her. She gets up and asks for the time. Sid tells her that even after so many days, she has not got adjusted with Indian time sense as it is now night in London. He asks her what she was thinking. Sia does not say. Sid tells her that he is weak in forcing people to tell him what they think. Sia then tells him that she was thinking of Anandji. She hurt him so much and she is guilty. Sid says not to worry so much as she did that unknowingly. He says if done unknowingly, it is a mistake. Sia says it is just words to change their thinking. She says that she is feeling very guilty that she hurt such a big writer's feelings. Sid says then write a letter to him saying you are sorry. Sia asks him whether that will be sufficient. She then says she wants to go back to London as she misses her mother in these situations. She says that her mother has a remarkable attitude. She is like a sponge in my life. Whatever problems, i have , i tell her and she like a sponge, just soaks it away. Sid is upset that she is leaving. Sia asks whether Simran aunty will be at home. She wants to meet her as she has decided to go the next morning.

Sia with Sid go to Simran's house to bid adieu. Simran is upset too and asks why so early. Sia says her mom is upset, and it has been so many days since she is away. Simran agrees. Simran says she could not spend much time with her. Sia says my mom always says it is not quantity but quality that matters. They both hug each other. Astha who is there, does not like it. Sia sees AStha and comes near her and says bye. Astha apologises for that night's behaviour. Sia says we are friends. Sia then demands for sweets next year thro' mail after she tops in her exams. AStha smiles. She wants to hug Sia when Sid says you can hug her tomorrow as you are alos coming to the airport to see her off. AStha agrees. Sid says i know you very well, AStha. AStha likes this words from Sid. Sia notices it, but feels sad.

Sid and Sia are talking as Sis is packing. Sid is telling her that his life was not a roller coaster ride. When he was with his fsther, his mother was not with him. But now, when he has his mother, his father is not there. Sia says both our childhood has some emotional deprivements. She says you have not been able to live with your parents at the same time. I have my mom but no dad. She begins to say something but notices that Sid is day dreaming looking at her. She stops and says hello. Sid then replies. He then tells her that her thoughts match Simran Aunty's thoughts. Sia is very excited and says this comparison is a very big compliment. Urmila comes in and assk Sia whether she has packed everything. Sia says she has done all packing, the things she had got from there, the things she bought here, their love, affection, remembrances etc. Urmila says she will miss her. Sia says she had a nice time with her. The next time i will come here, i will bring my mom as she will not miss me then, and i can stay longer.

Sia, AStha and Sid are going to the airport. Sid and Sia are in front and AStha is back. Nobody is talking . Sia asks why there is silence. Astha say she is tensed. Sid asks why? AStha says she thought she will drop Sia at the airport and then go to her class. But now, bcos her flight is delayed, she will miss her class. Sid asks what class? AStha says she has joined Bhattacharya's classes for extra coaching. She does not want to miss a single class. So she asks Sid to drop her there, she will go in a taxi. Sia says don't do that, she asks Sid to stop the car. She will take a taxi and proceed and tells Sid to drop AStha. All agree. Sia catches a taxi. All say bye. Sid and Sia hug each other. Sid asks when you will be coming again. Sia says when you call me from your heart. Astha looks angry. Sia goes. Sid is upset and has tears in his eyes. Astha is upset after noticing this.

Sia is going in a taxi when Shekar calls her. Simran is also with him. They are at the park. Sia does not recollect him , but later does. He asks her when she will come again as she did not spend much time with her. She asks him to excuse her for that. Then Simran also speaks to Sia. She tells her to think of her. Sia says she cannot do that as she will never forget her, you only think of a person whom you forget. Simran is touched adn cries after disconnecting. Shekar gives her a hankie and asks her why she cries being a strong woman. Simran says after seeing Sia, she has some strange happiness as well as a desperation. He says it is bcos she is from London.

Sia is going in the taxi. She repeatedly is thinking about how she hurt Anand. She then asks the taxi driver to stop.

In Goa, Abhi is making tea. He takes the tea to the lawn and is preparing two cups. He then realises that he has made two cups and asks himself why two cups? He tells himself that he is getting old, Mr. Anand. He is laughing and is seeing the water at a distance when Sia says Hi. He looks at her in disbelief. I think he still feels she is not around, but it is his imagination. He says you are looking nice. Sia is surprised at what he said and says "Ji".

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileeehehe thumbnail
Thanks for a nice update Shree :-). I think Sid is in love with Sia. What is hard to digest is Abhiee's reaction towards SIa (well it would be okay if he thought she's of his daughter's age), but after three marriages hasn't he learned? :-p ah well we'll only only as time goes by.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Sree.Beautiful update.

I don't think I can stand Abhi anymore.He is not only old enough to be Sia's father,he is her father. He should have been having fatherly thoughts about Sia. Does he never miss any of his daughters ever? Does he not think once after seeing Sia that had his Astha been alive she would have been almost the same? Does she not remind him of Gudiya? Simran feels it.But Abhi? No sir. In 18 odd years he never even had the urge to at least go and see his daughter,even if furtively.

No. When he sees a 20 year old,he thinks like a man.

Not unnatural.But with Abhi,I call it his womanising genes 😑

Mr Ajay Sinha,what kind of Prem Kahani is this where the lead falls into Prem whenever there is a lass around him??

rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sree!
rouble thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

Thanks Sree.Beautiful update.

I don't think I can stand Abhi anymore.He is not only old enough to be Sia's father,he is her father. He should have been having fatherly thoughts about Sia. Does he never miss any of his daughters ever? Does he not think once after seeing Sia that had his Astha been alive she would have been almost the same? Does she not remind him of Gudiya? Simran feels it.But Abhi? No sir. In 18 odd years he never even had the urge to at least go and see his daughter,even if furtively.

No. When he sees a 20 year old,he thinks like a man.

Not unnatural.But with Abhi,I call it his womanising genes 😑

Mr Ajay Sinha,what kind of Prem Kahani is this where the lead falls into Prem whenever there is a lass around him??

first he fell into prem with a girl 10 years older than him and now it seems like he's gonna fall into prem with a girl much much younger than him. this is prem kahani of young and old πŸ˜‰ u know like they say har budhe jawan ki kahani πŸ˜‰ but this is jawan or budhe abhi ki prem kahani πŸ˜†........oops kahaniya

Edited by rouble - 19 years ago
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sree. All i hope is Abhi is drawn towards sia...in the positive sense of someone close...like generally they show in movies...when a mother meets a long lost kid....but if it something otherwise....i just cant digest😑
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. hope the identities are revealed soon
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sree,

Nice update.

I think some of us are just assuming that Abhi is falling in love with Sia.In my opinion he is drawn towards her bec she reminds him of Simran and even if he is not seeing his Aastha in her(at this moment)the feelings are of admiration and respect.The courage,loyalty and determination she has shown at her age has amazed him.

Ajay Sinha has shown Abhi as a weak character but never a bad or a pervert,so I don't think the story will develop on the lines of him falling in love with Sia,although they may show the other way round as Sia has no idea who Abhi/Anand really is.She is a big fan of his to begin with and now that she has met him anything is possible.

But I sincerely hope there are no more complicated twists in this Mathur-Saxena family.

These are just my thoughts, but some of you could be right my friends.

Akshata

venus thumbnail

Well then why he is not imaging Simran sitting next to him and praising him...why Sia?

I hate Abhi so much...for some reason or other he falls for women....

sumu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking is there no pictures of abi in simran's house or even in astha's bedroom so sia could have seen and said hey that is anand. not even one picture in whole house?