Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lonelyshadow

WelCome Hai jee! :)
aapka bohat bohat shukriya :)

Humein amna kehte hain, aur hum yahan aap ka sur khane nahe aayee hain *trust me 🤣*this topic is for ME...noone cares about u! apni baat chor aur meri tareef shuru kar :@

Today is a special day, yes you heard it right a 'Special' day! :)acha? ab aap kehti ho to maan lete hain🤔
Guesses??
Keep guessing ! :P

21 years ago, we were blessed with a bundle of joy 😳 She comes to us from the UK, is an ardent fan of Humsafar and found a place in our hearts throughout Humsafar's safar. Queen as she is mostly known as..you must be wondering whom she is! Studying Psychology, so beware..she can read your minds! i wonder who is this ishpecial kuriii 🤣 OH YEAH ITS ME!😎
She's our lovely Hinna, one of the kinds! 😳wo to hai 🤣

WE LOVE YOU

[fary&amna]

did u make that glittery thing? its awesome...red and black my colours😍 thank u guys iloveyouuu more than words can say!!!🤗🤗

Originally posted by: fairy17

Shiza

She is Besharam number#1 but even in her besharami remains hidden her sharam 😆 Yeah thats our hinu. She is super sweet like jalebi, super nice like ME, and super duper chor like the kaam chors, thats right don't force her to show you her aukat because when she comes down to it, you won't remember who you are even. 🤣her gol gol baatein always lead to spend her SR with that special woh of hers, which i am on the lookout for currently! 😆😆 But that aside, she is the most coolest, chilled out person i have come across and in a short span have come really close to her, infact a day without her besharmi is incomplete for me🤣🤣🤣 thats how much i adore this girl. Anyway my besharam chika, want to wish you many many many many happy returns of the day 🤗 and that i and all the kaam chors adore you very very much, and are so glad to have met you. You rock and will forever rock. 😎😆

loads of love shiza

shizaaa!🤗itni tareefein ek saath to aaj tak meri kisi ne nahi ki...hazam nahi ho rahi 🤣 thank u so much for this sweet message shiza and everything you did for my birthdayyy😃 the sig is so awesome i love ittt😍 and oye stop calling me besharam!😳 i am the most shareef person on this planet...samjhi!? and stop exploiting my secrets...that was just between me and u😡🤣 ILY!

NoShu
Happy Birthday to you ..!🤗
Happy Birthday My sweet Hina .. Happy Birthday to you ..
May you have many many more ... !
May you live long .. ! May you have all the success and happiess !
May you have all those things which you deserve .. !
May you get success all over what you do ..
May your life full of happiess' surprizes Good Surprises ..!
Hope It's as awesome as you're and may all your Birthday wishes come true .. !
happy Birthday Miss Hina Alam ! Love you so much ... A tight hug from my side .. ! Muhazzz !
I wish God Bless you with all joy and cheer ... May you live a long life and stay away from every grief .. !

Love you so much !

You're the best but not more than mee ! Lolzz Love you alottt ! Have a beautiful day with enjoy and blast .. !

Here is your Cake I really want to eat it But Can't man .. ! Have fun jaana <333 Love you so much ! Happy Birthday once again Sweetie ... You're just amazing Friend ... ! Love you .. ! We all the peeps from HS and Kaam Chor thread .. LOve you alottt .. ! Because you're the best yaara and plzz stay like that .. ! Proud to be a friend of your's .. Love you alottt !
I think it's more enough Now .. lolzzz !
Ohhh you can Take My besharam Munda 4 one Night 😉😉 Just 4 One Night ... lolzzz !!! Not touching not touching only seen only seen baby .. 😆😆
LMAOOO HAHAHAHA🤣 i dont need besharam munda for one night...I have him every day and night...I think you are the one eho needs that offer but you will never get it kyunki wo sirf mera hai 🤣 THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for your sweet message Nosh it really put a smile on my face🤗 aur mera poora naam kyun likhti hai...agar koi mujhe dhoond ke mere peeche agaya to?? 🤣🤣
Iqra
HIII HInaaa!
Happy BIrth Dayyy!
Even though we havent talked much but it was awsome meeting u in the CC😆
You sure are a very friendly and fun loving person!
i hope we get to talk more
again HBD <3
enjoy yourself (=
Best Wishes, Iqra
Hope to talk to you soon tooo iqra...thank you so muchhh for your message!😃
Aanchal

i love these sigs anchuuu thanks alottt🤗

ME

Hinnuuu 🤗 The sweetest girl I've come across! She always has a way to make others laugh, be it with her besharmi or pure nonsense talk..which makes any crying person's day brighter! She likes to share laughs and that is what makes her stand out in a crowd! I'm truly blessed to have met you, Hinna 🤗 Wish you a veryyy Happy Birthday hun...may you have manyyy more iA. May you always be blessed with the best in this world and the Hereafter 😳 and may you get your sapnon ka rajkumar whom you can "dance" for on your SR 😆
Lotsss of love 🤗
Farihaaa meri bichri hui dost🤗 im so glad I came here...HS has reunited us again after so many years!😃 Can you and shizzy stop spreading rumours about me please...I am shareef and you know it!☺️ thank you sooo much for your message and the amazing sig! I loved each and everything you did for me on my birthday and I cant thank you enough for it!🤗 Love you girl <3
Amna

Hinnu, naam he kaafi hai*dawlance se churaya hai🤣! :)
It's not long since we've started chatting A LOT, we are together known as kamini-kamini which means we are the kamini sisters :DD Aren't we just proud of that hinnu? :P
kameeniii yes we are so proud😃
On a serious note, she's never serious lol 🤣 She's one of the most besharam people i have met on IF mashAllah se :D Yeh mahashe aise hain jo apne SR ka dance bhe practice kar chukein hain*zara zara touch me in her own style* 🤣🤣 LETS JUST PRETEND YOU NEVER WROTE THIS OKAY? 😊She's too cool to be around, she cheers a person up and then sing sad songs herself *lol*
All the time we've spent together talking about the AMEER prince and planning to go to Venice, Rome, Barcelona, Canada, Spain and every other place. I hope she gets to go to all these places and she brings back souvenirs for me :P Or take me with her[i won't mind that🤣]I really wish we could go together...kitna maza aata na😃 we would probably be drooling over guys the whole time 🤣
I hope and pray that every wish of yours fulfill and all your dreams come true :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, stay blessed always :D
ILY loads <3 and loads more <333

And once again
singing for you--
'Haappy birthdaaayyy to you, Happpyyy birthdaaayyy to youuu!!! :D Happpyyy birthdaayyy to my dear hinnu, Happyyy birthdaaayyy to you :DDD, May you live a hundred and thousand years and have hundreds of husbands 🤣🤣 '
MWAAAHHH! <3333i only want one husband...duaa de mujhe badua nahi😡
Thank you sooo much Amna for this whole post, the VM, sigs and everything you did for me!🤗 You are my kameeni #1 hamesha and I love you☺️ Even more than any guy...dont u feel shpecial? 🤣

Word Count: 1

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hinnu, yes..last minute...I remembered you like black + red = the b'day tag for you 😆Yesss HS reunited us after I think KYPH days or something 😆 🤗 hope you had a good one jaani :)
it was awesomeee fari and you guys made it even more memorable <3333 my first bday with my kaamchors :D
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
^^awww ☺️

-
-
-
-

aww moment over🥱 answer the questions now :P 🤣 jaldi karo i have more lined up :P
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hinnu I will send you PM 😛 ...right now I am freaken ill.. my tummy is killing me ...btw did you have cake ?? 😛
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG how come i didnt see this beforee?😲
Mera Res..wapis aati hoonn
tab tak HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUNNI<3🤗
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shiz, lmao @ the aww moment over 🤣
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happyyy Belated Birthdayyy Hinna!!! May u have manyyy more :)))
sorry im not so active..didnt knw abt ur BDay
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

^^awww ☺️

-
-
-
-

aww moment over🥱 answer the questions now :P 🤣 jaldi karo i have more lined up :P

birthday is also over so i dont have to answer the ques now😎