Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fairy17

^ Tuc wali Hina! šŸ˜† are you back home? :P

Farii <3 oh yeaaah^^ šŸ˜† you know what .. i bought so many TUCs but havent tasted it yet .. AHHH :| That SUCKS^^ ghsjdjakjdsa ... i was like YUMMZ finally TUC, but it was Shaadi and stuff i didnt tasted it, and mere TUC wahan hi rehge ..
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
hinu; your back? šŸ˜²

@Birthday gal - how long does a hair cut take ? are you by chance avoiding us :|šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ¤£
beta jahan bhi jaogi hume hi paogi :PšŸ˜†
-Hina- thumbnail
Shiz, yes i am BACK <3 came back on last saturday :| missing mere pyaara Pakistan <3 :( and HUMSAFAR too ..
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Hina-

Farii <3 oh yeaaah^^ šŸ˜† you know what .. i bought so many TUCs but havent tasted it yet .. AHHH :| That SUCKS^^ ghsjdjakjdsa ... i was like YUMMZ finally TUC, but it was Shaadi and stuff i didnt tasted it, and mere TUC wahan hi rehge ..

Aww damn..Tuc se ek personal rishta hai šŸ˜†
-Hina- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Aww damn..Tuc se ek personal rishta hai šŸ˜†

iknow* have you seen the new TUC ad ? its a nice one, but i didnt felt the same TUC wala connection here :| have you tasted it ? :O
OnlyHope thumbnail
Tuc, haan bachpan mein bahut khaye hain..and even the last time I went to Pakistan..khaye thay šŸ˜† typical tea time snacks there :P
-Hina- thumbnail
Fari, lucky you <3 ahh really , dunno who but someone told me that its not that kind of biscut .. it melts if you chaye mein duboing^^ LMAO
BTW; i was talkting to you whn i asked about shop thing* do you have shop ? you make aweeesome stufff !! :DD
OnlyHope thumbnail
Jee I do have one :) per these days my bandwidth has been killed and it's like a ganji gallery šŸ¤£
And I make nothing good :/ Shiz, Reeno, and Amna make like fab stuff <3
I don't drink tea so Idk if it melts in it šŸ˜† I only have it by itself :P
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I am very sorry ... !
I am late ... I know that .. I am most bloodest friend in that earth .. ! Sorry I swear I didn't forget about your birthday .. But Have little Problem in my home so can't able to open my Lappy 4 single minute ! I am very Sorry ! My Mama and Dada both were not well today .. So I was little distrubed ! But Now Maasha-Allah they both are absolutely Fine so Now I am able to come here 4 wishing you Baby ...!
I am really very sorry .. Plzzz

Happy Birthday my sweetest friend ever ... Love you alottt ... Muhazzz Janna ... May Allah bless you with his Love Hamesha ... ! We Love you aottt ... you're our besharam Kuri after mee ! Lolzzz I swear with you I can't drool on FAK .. LOLZZ
Love you alott ... May you get all success in your Iife <333
May you get a hubby like Hassan 'FAK AND Asher's misture .. lolz
Happy birthday jaana ... Love you alottt ..
I am sorry once again ... !

Ufff itne messages
reply karne ki himat nahi ho rahi šŸ¤£

Amnaaa you told me your VM is only ArHi and not Khisher, I was abit dissappointed but now that I watched it...I am sooo happy because you not only used our favourite song, but my favourite part of it!šŸ˜ƒ The dialogues, scenes everything in the VM is so perfect I love it and I love you my Kameeeni!!ā¤ļø