Closeness on Holi :Arhi os

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Closeness on Holi

Tho it's a short OS plz giv detailed comments

Seeing the brother in law Shyam with his cousin brother Akash's wife's Payal's sister Khushi Arnav misunderstood that his sweet heart Khushi was having an illegal affair with Shyam.In order to save his sister's marriage Arnav black mailed Khushi that if she does'nt do contract marriage which will last only for 6 months with him he will not let Payal's wedding with Akash happen.In order to save her sister's marriage she married Arnav.

Holi...
Raizada family was busy celebrating Holi.But for Arnav and Khushi this Holi was not colourful because of their fake marriage.
Khushi was fuming with anger seeing Arnav watching others including Akash and Payal dance to 'Let's play holi..'{Waqt}with a smile.
K:He made my life hell.He should not celebrate holi happily.I will blast at him.
But she did'nt have the courage to do that.Suddenly her eyes struck bang.She went and drank it.
She smiled:Now i have the energy and courage to blast at Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.
She took colour powder and went towards Arnav.
K:Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada!
He looked at her.She pasted colour on his face.He was really irritated.
A:What is this Khushi?I don't like putting colour.If others were not here i would have...
K:I know that if others were not around us you would have shouted at me.But I..Khushi Kumari Gupta do not care.
He got angry and took colour powder and was about to throw it at her face.Suddenly he saw Shyam and Anjali watching them.He pretended to be romantic and pasted the colour on her face softly.Khushi was wondering why he became soft so fast.Anjali smiled.Shyam was really irritated seeing Arnav-Khushi's intimacy.Anjali and Shyam left.
Arnav stared at Khushi with anger:Khushi!
She saw her drowsy eyes.He found it strange.
A:Did you drink bang?
She was very drowsy.She was about to fall down.He held her hand.

A:Oh!You are lost.You were about to fall down because of the intoxicated drink.If i had'nt held you you would have fallen down and got hurt.
She looked at his face:You say that you hate me.Then why are you always saving me?I can't understand you Arnavji.

She looked innocent and cute for Arnav.
A:She looks so innocent.But there is a vamp hidden in this innocence.She betrayed me and my Anjali di.
K:Tell me how i hurt you.Why did you destroy my life?
A:First of all you are not in your senses Khushi.And...I don't have to say anything to you.

K:Arnavji...
A:Look at your condition.You can't even walk properly.
He lifted her in his arms and took her near the pool.He placed her on the chair.
He tried to walk away.Suddenly she held his hand.
K:Where are you going?Don't leave me and go.
He found her sweet tone strange.After marriage for the first time she talked sweetly to him.He stood near her.She held his hand with so much of affection.
K:You know..when you are with me my heart beat fast.Do you know why?Because i love you.
Arnav was shocked.
He thought:No one can lie in the drunken state.Our inner emotions burst out when we are over drunk.Does she really love me?If so what i saw with my eyes...i saw her with jeejaji at the terrace.
Khushi's eyes became wet.
K:I had dreamt of a married life with you.Long and happy married life.But you want only 6 months marriage with me.I wanted our marriage to be filled with love.But our marriage is only based on hatred.Why did you do this to me Arnavji?Because of you my own family disowned me.
She started crying.
K:Why all men are breaking my heart?First our paying guest Shyamji who was my fiance cheated on me.Later only i realized that he was Anjaliji's husband.
Arnav was shocked.
He thought:What?Jeejaji was Khushi's fiance?
K:Unknowingly i fell in love with you.Each gesture of your's made me believe that you love me.But your face expressions were cheating on me.You have never loved me.You have only broken my heart by hating me.On one hand you are hurting me.On other hand Shyamji is disturbing me.I told him to leave Anjaliji.So that she can escape from a loveless marriage.But he is a crook who pretends to love his wife.I also tried to break my fake loveless marriage.But for Payal Jeeji i have to suffer.
She cried.
Arnav felt very sad.He was guilty.Her tears tore his heart into pieces.
Slowly she became unconscious.He held her hand close to his heart.
A:Who said i hate you?I tried to hate you.But i also fail.I am not able to hate you.When you are with me my heart beat fast.Can you hear my heart beats?That's because i love you.
But i was blind.I misunderstood you.I hurt you a lot.
He cried.

After some time...
Khushi opened her eyes.She was shocked to see Arnav sleeping next to her on the chair holding her hand.She removed her hand from her.
Suddenly he also woke up.
K:What is this Arnavji?
She tried to go out.He held her hand.She looked at him.He pulled her close to him.They shared a passionate eye lock.

Khushi whispered:Is Anjaliji watching us?Is that the reason why you are romantic?
He smiled:No...
K:Then why are you pretending?
A:Because i love you.
She was shocked:What?
A:Yes.I have always loved you.But...
K:But?Today i want to know that.
A:I saw you with jeejaji on the terrace.I misunderstood you.I thought you betrayed me and my di.
Tears dwelled in her eyes.
K:So my doubt was true.You mistook our relation and married me to take revenge.Actually Shyamji...
A:I know..i know everything now.I know the truth now.I know that simply an apology can't heal the wound i caused in your heart.But still please forgive me Khushi.
She kept looking at his eyes with her teary eyes.
A:Khushi...please...
She kept silent.
A:I don't deserve your love or pardon.I know.
He tried to walk out.
She held his hand.He looked at her with some hope.She smiled slowly.He also smiled at her.
A:Today is Holi.A colourful day.I think this is the right occasion to propose to you.
K:What?
A:Khushi...will you be my wife till the end of my life even after 6 months get over?Because i need you through out my life.
She was surprised and happy.She smiled nodding her head.
They shared an eye lock.Their eyes sang romantically for each other.
K:Main Wari Jawan
Main Wari Jawan
Sathhoya Ki Ho Ek Sur Re
Main Wari Jawan
Main Wari Jawan
Dil To Hoya Majboor
Main Wari Jawan..
Main Wari Jawan..
A:Chuliya Tune Lab Se Ankho Ko
Mannate Puri Tumse Hi
Main Bari Jawan

Tu Mile Jahan Mera Jahan Hai Waha
Rounke Sari Tumse Hi

Chuliya Tune Lab Se Ankho Ko
Mannate Puri Tumse Hi
Tumile Jahan Mera Jahan Hai Waha
Rounke Sari Tumse Hi.
Piya O Re Piya...
Piya Re Piya Re Piya..
Piya O Re Piya...
Piya Re Piya Re Piya..{Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya}.
He lifted her in his arms.They both were completely lost in each other's eyes.He carried her inside.

The end Edited by jasminerahul - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can you give youtube link of this promo (i had seen one but not HQ) pls
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice. And there is absolutely no chance of occurring on the show thanks to Gul Khan and her marvelous visions!
molten_lava thumbnail
Cute and sweet story. And very well written too.
And I love the song too.😃
Hope something like this happens on the show, but I doubt Arnav will be convinced so fast about Shyam and Khushi's truth.😆

Thanks for the pm.
_Jyothi_ thumbnail
wow wow jas awesome update...
loved it...
awww khushi drank bang n became tipsy...
but arnav carried her to their room n khushi spoke everything... thankgod arnav believed her...
wow he too proposed her... thats was great... loved it..
nice song... finally mu cleared n they became one...
wonderful os... loved it..
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome os. I really want this to happen. I loved how you used the pics. Please keep writing and also pm me for your future works.
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jasmine its fab...
pia o re pia...
tooo gud..
loved it..
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its awesome... hw i wished it really happened that way bt its nt going to b so simple!!!
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Very cute!!
Kaash aisa hi kuch ho
awww shooo sweeet n cuteee yaar
i really loved the os it was vry straight forward with lots of arshi romance yayyy :):):)
n also im vry happy that arnav n khushi r gettin married 4eva yayyy 😃
thnks 4 the pm :):):) <3<3<3