my heart aches for azaan

karankittu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So i previously wrote about how boring mora piya was, and the story line is really dragging. It was the thrid episode yesterday and the storys not gone any further. So at night i decided to watch ahead and omg the 15th episode (im assuming is the latest episode in pakistan)
azaan is so adorably cute!
I just wanted to pick him out of the screen and cuddle him.
Faisal is so tight!
I cant believe this i think he shuld accept it.
Ujala is so lovely.
if you were in ujalas position would you have aborted the child?
I dont know islamically if she could have aborted it or if in these cases you have to keep the child.
I dont know.
But azaan is so cute! I felt so sorry for him when he was asked who will he miss and he said everyone aprt from faisal.
It's so cruel to send him to boarding.
Honestly speaking if i was ujala i would leave faisal and bring azaan up in a happy enviornment its not his fault!.
Such a cutie!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can you tell me what happened in the past? Was Ujala raped? I saw the recent episode and understood somewhat of it. And yeah you are right, Azan is cute.
649486 thumbnail
For a second I thought were talking about Azaan as in Namaz Azaan😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MairaKhan1180

Can you tell me what happened in the past? Was Ujala raped? I saw the recent episode and understood somewhat of it. And yeah you are right, Azan is cute.

yes ...u guessed right...ujala was raped on her wedding night...ujala and faisal had to go out on their wedding night to a friends funeral...nobody knew they left...they were stopped by the land mafia's ghunday...ujala was raped by the boss, to teach faisal a lesson...because faisal was doing a story on land mafia ...after that...faisal and ujala drifted apart...cause the rape was always between them...if that wasnt enough she becomes pregnant...what i am confused about is that whether ujala and faisal consummated the marriage on their honeymood...because if they did...then azaan might be faisals child...how does he know?...he should have a DNA test done...anyways...its not the childs fault...he shouldnt be punished.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 2direct

I had the exact same thought!😉😆
karankittu thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

yes ...u guessed right...ujala was raped on her wedding night...ujala and faisal had to go out on their wedding night to a friends funeral...nobody knew they left...they were stopped by the land mafia's ghunday...ujala was raped by the boss, to teach faisal a lesson...because faisal was doing a story on land mafia ...after that...faisal and ujala drifted apart...cause the rape was always between them...if that wasnt enough she becomes pregnant...what i am confused about is that whether ujala and faisal consummated the marriage on their honeymood...because if they did...then azaan might be faisals child...how does he know?...he should have a DNA test done...anyways...its not the childs fault...he shouldnt be punished.

No i dont think they did because thats the episode which is being shown in the uk now. And Faisal slept on the sofa and ujala on the bed throughout the whole honeymoon.Which is weird.
Weird how he cannot accept her.
here in the uk the english culture is so differernt girls (english white girls) go out with loads of guys and each boyfriend has nothing against her.
in our culture even a divorced or a widow woman people find hard to accept. it's weird!. really not nice. Yes she got raped but only because of faisal. it wasnt ujalas fault.
i know he is so cute.
So upsetting when he runs towards faisal and faisal walks off. He's really really mean!. Disgusting for the child!
Allah would reward him so much if he accepted the child.
but what if ujala wanted to abort the child.
Do you think she should have?
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail

Originally posted by: karankittu

No i dont think they did because thats the episode which is being shown in the uk now. And Faisal slept on the sofa and ujala on the bed throughout the whole honeymoon.Which is weird.
Weird how he cannot accept her.
here in the uk the english culture is so differernt girls (english white girls) go out with loads of guys and each boyfriend has nothing against her.
in our culture even a divorced or a widow woman people find hard to accept. it's weird!. really not nice. Yes she got raped but only because of faisal. it wasnt ujalas fault.
i know he is so cute.
So upsetting when he runs towards faisal and faisal walks off. He's really really mean!. Disgusting for the child!
Allah would reward him so much if he accepted the child.
but what if ujala wanted to abort the child.
Do you think she should have?

Thank you guys for your help, appreciated:) It's sad to know what happened and none of this was is anybody's fault...just what the destiny brought and no matter what happens we have to accept it. Faisal has to accept the Azan, Ujala has even though she was the one to went all through the turmoil so why can't he? Faisal confidently said Azan is not his child so nonetheless they should have a DNA test and who knows the child could be Faisal's.
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

Uh huh, from the title I assumed she was talking about the Azaan Azaan not the child😆
karankittu thumbnail
Haha at everyone above, Nope everyone i'm talking about the child. Its a beautiful name though!. Just like the boy in the drama!.