EHMMBH- 9 March Written Update- Complete!

Amii90 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
<font color="#ff0000">Hello Guys, lot of people were asking for update but since no one has done it so far, I thought I can give some over view of the episode. Don't know who is the reg updater and if I am supposed to update or not, but heres pointers for those wondering what happened. Its not full detailed update since episode was pretty much a filler; but will elaborate on MUST WATCH scenes! Here it is:</font>

• Manvi in the room looking at her report; gets interrupted by Jeevika who takes the meds for Beeji. After that, she makes a second attempt but Virat comes and interrupts her. Virat is also buzzed with Bhang so hes talking to Manvi why she is so adamant on patching up his and Maya's relation. Manvi tells him that Swamini Bhua invited Maya, not her.

• Just while they are talking, Madan Chacha comes and notices Manvi's report out on the table and Manvi's back is towards the table. He makes some excuse and tells her to go outside to enjoy Holi. Manvi suspects something is up and that he is hiding; she volunteers to put away report but Chacha tells her that he will take care of it. Manvi leaves but stands at the door to see Chacha hiding the report amongst Beeji's stuff

• Typical Maya- Virat convo and later Virat offers to drop Maya to her house saying that hes just doing this as a favour that he would do anyone so not just her. Swamini bhua sees this and takes this a happy sign.

• Manvi calls Dr Manan to ask her about her reports; just when shes asking him to tell her about her reports, Beeji comes & takes away the phone and talks to Manan about them coming back to Rishikesh soon and she talks about her own check-up. Beeji tells Manvi that they are going back to Rishikesh tomorrow but Manvi says she doesn't want to. Beeji lies about her report that she accidently brought it along with her report.
  • <font color="#ff0000">********MUST MUST MUST WATCH SCENE- I have tried to explain this detail in possible detail- TALLI VIREN & CUTE VIRIKA SCENE ******</font>
Viren; still in his white kurta and colours on his face, is in his room dancing by himself humming the song <font color="#0000ff">(his actions are soo funny; both arms stretched & moving them- like Akshay Kumar's step on song Bhootni Ke from Singh is King)</font> Jeevika comes out of the washroom after taking shower and laughs seeing buzzed Viren. Jeevika breathes in and goes upto VIren who is now dancing in front of her insisting her to dance; Viren says happy holi and Jeevika replies back the same and she insists Viren to go take a shower and not come close to her as she just took shower.

Jeevika is running away from him but Viren keeps on coming close to her. He says "aaye haaye aaj mera bada hug karne ka man kar raha hai" ( i really want to hug you today). Jeevika responds that she will hug him if in todays date he will go and take a shower. Viren says just for a mere hug, shes talking about dates (<font color="#0000ff">he uses the dialouge "tareekh pe tareekh, ek simple si hug ke liye tareekh")</font>. Hes like just because I am little dirty, you wont hug me (with a pout on his face); Jeevika turns to him and ruffles his hair cutely and tells him to please take a shower. Hes gives his naughty smile and says he really loves it when she lovingly plays/ruffles his hair. He holds her close and is like i forget to tell you that when I look into your eyes I forget everything (at this time, he has started dancing/moving again) He says so I swear from today onwards I wont look into your eyes (still dancing & saying aha aha) & Jeevika just laughing at his behaviour

Hes like I look into your and realize that "ek hazaaron main...meri beewi hai" and Jeevika laughs at his dialouge again and makes him sit on the bed and says that its not him thats saying all this dialouges and shayari, but its the bhang. Viren gets up and says "tauheen"! <font color="#0000ff">(LOL</font>); hes like you are making fun of my feelings and Jeevika laughs and says no thats not the case. Viren goes on about how he loves her then hes like but I also love Virat, Manvi, Beeji, Maa, Badi Maa, Chachu, Chachi, and what's his name...uhh Bablu <font color="#0000ff">(he means Dabbu HAHAHA).</font> Jeevika laughs and says its not Bablu, its Dabbu (Viren dancing again). He says ohhh DABBU!!! and falls on the bed and pulls Jeevika on top of him. He has engulfed her in her arms who is trying to get up; Jeevika tells him to control himself but Viren says today I dont feel like controlling myself.

Jeevika again insists him to take shower and he says today I just want to be lost in your eyes. Jeevika says "Viren Ji" & he replies "Jeevika Ji"; he comes close to her and just when hes about to kiss her, theres a knock on the door. Jeevika manages to let herself out and opens the door to see Manvi there. Viren sitting at bed <font color="#0000ff">(still moving his arms LOL)</font> screams "Sali Sahiba, if you had come 2 mins later...(Jeevika standing behind Manvi is signalling him to keep quiet as hes drunk and might say something embarassing but he already said it and she closes her eyes and shakers her head in disappointment <font color="#0000ff">LOL</font>). Manvi says shes sorry for interrupting them but she has to talk to Jeevika importantly (Viren to himself- If she waited 2 more mins, my holi would have become happy holi but its ok its allright LOL) Manvi wants Jeevika to convince Beeji to let her stay but Jeevika says she can't change Beeji's decision.

Manvi says she missed Dabbu as he would have had solution to this problem. Viren hears this and starts again; he says <font color="#0000ff">DABBLU (DABBU+BABLU= DABBLU HAHAHAHAHAHA)</font> and Manvi just stares at him. Viren continues "Dabblu is a good man, the Lantern" (HAHAHAHAH). Manvi looks at Jeevika and Jeevika goes and sits next to Viren and wraps her arms around him and says "its Dabbu not Dabblu". Viren asks her how does she know <font color="#0000cc">(LMAO</font>); Jeevika says because hes HER brother. Viren goes ohhh, Dabbu is a good guy <font color="#0000ff">(he says these dialouges in english). </font>He continues telling Jeevika that "whenever she looks at him this way, in his heart strum a guitar...no sitar...no actually 42 piece orchestra" (<font color="#0000ff">LOL</font>). Manvi is staring at him and Jeevika is having hard time controlling her laughter & shes little embarassed too and has hid herself near his shoulders. Again he wishes her happy holi and Jeevika responds back the same. She again tells to please go and take shower; Viren nods like a nod and dances around and finally goes & Jeevika sits there watching him go and laughing to herself.

<font color="#0000ff">(I WATCHED THIS SCENE LIKE 5 TIMES AND I DIED LAUGHING- THIS THE BEST OF DRUNK VIREN) SHARE YOUR VIEWS!</font>
  • Dabbu scene with typical bacha party in rishikesh and Virat & Maya scene in car when he drops her off. Usual Maya convo about her missing old Virat etc.

• Beeji telling Swamini that they are going back tom but Manvi standing behind her signalling Swamini to do something to postpone her trip back and convince Beeji also. Swamini tells Beeji that this time around, Manvi has impressed her so let her stay few more days. Beeji seems to agree and Manvi becomes happy
Precap- Dr Manan calls Beeji & tells her that he can't lie or cover up anymore so if she can't tell Manvi the truth, he will tell her about her sickness.
PLZ SHARE YOUR COMMENTS ON VIRIKA SCENE!!!

Edited by Amit90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you so much for the update!! :)