Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyPrinceBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
wat an update really.. hats off to u.. beyond words.. update soon..
smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
LOrd.. I want you to end her agony soon even though I know it's logically not possible. Logically a person who's gone through such a torture, such a phase takes months to get out of it and even then, they can do so only with lots of TLC. 

Marvellous! Keep writing ! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Your words are like live wire that make us jump and shout with ArnavπŸ˜‰ and take us to the depths of despair with Khushi. πŸ˜­
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
O wow!! Emotions truly are jumping out of the page! I'm really enjoying these updates, so gripping and powerful! Thank you for updating! x
sini1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘  πŸ‘    You are an brilliant brilliant  writer .  I could feel  Khushi and Arnav's  pain  while reading this .  Please  do update  soon, cant wait to know what happens next .πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
aashshhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update, so emtional...keep it up. Thanks for the pm, if I had not already said that :) :) :)
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
a very emotional update..😊
littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Khushi!!

Psychedelic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! Out of all your updates, I thought this was the most emotionally charges one without involving physical contact! Loved how you wrote it!! 
.1.1.1.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved it, plz update soon, ur update made me cry😭
gkoolans thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Desi... im speechless. this is the first thing i did this morning...i read ur update and it heart wrenching...KKG's trauma is so great that she cannot decipher between real and memory... to drive someone to that point...and this is not the work of one person...multiple people are involved in this tragedy of KKG's downfall.how strong can u expect a 19yr old to be? 
how does one expect such an innocent age to deal with such immense pressures...
her family, Shyam, Payal and most of all ASR i blame ASR yes...but I fell Payal is mostly to blame...how can be she so insensitive that she forgot that she was the elder one...? that KKG was some one who is always looking for ways to make ppl happy...Why didnt she(payal) react before this happened...how could she LET this happen to her baby sis...?
im so distressed...im πŸ˜­...KKG is so messed up! YOu better put alot of patience in ur love ASR! KKG needs every ounce of understanding and more that you can provide her with... 

ok...now that i have ranted ...lovely lovely update...enjoyed every bit of the tragedy...as powerful as ur erotica πŸ˜‰