essar1026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Well, now that the kidnapped Aastha has surfaced and they showed her 'mother's' face, it is time to think about who is responsible for the kidnapping.

I had originally thought it was Radha ji but maybe it was just the 'mother' doing it on her own. The fact that she threw the phone down indicates that she is not in perfect mental health....

What do the rest of you think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
May be someone related to Radha ji as she always have disturbed mental health.........
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
okay, some lady kidnapped astha, iforgot and killed her
TDDK thumbnail
HI I WAS UNDER IMMPRESSION RADHA KIDNAPPED ASTHA.. I HOPE WE GET TO KNOW TE FACT WHO THAT IN TODAY'S EPISODE.. SINCE SHAGUNA IS GETTING THE NIGHTMARE'S OF THE ACCIDENT.. I THINK SHE WILL RECOGNISE HER BY SEEING HER PICTURE WITH SIA.. WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT THIS?PLS POST U R VIEWS IN THIS.
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think Radha was not involved in the kidnapping. I personally feel that the lady who kidnapped Astha had a background forherself where she might have lost her kid due to some accident or illness. From that day, the lady might be mentally down and depressed.

So, when she found this cute girl Astha on the roads of London, she might have got attracted towards the girl. She must have followed them to wherever Simran and Company went. I am saying this bcos Shaguna saw her many times near the kid before the actual kindnapping took place.

So, finding an oppurtine moment, she kidnapped AStha. This is what must have happened.

shining star thumbnail

Yeah, that makes sense. And the lady had told someone that her child had died...Simran assumed it was her Aastha who died, but maybe the lady's own child died, and that disturbed her so much mentally that she kidnapped another person's child.

But I still like the idea of Radha hiring her to kidnap Aastha.

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shining star

Yeah, that makes sense. And the lady had told someone that her child had died...Simran assumed it was her Aastha who died, but maybe the lady's own child died, and that disturbed her so much mentally that she kidnapped another person's child.

v.good! makes a lot of sense!

Mind you, it was still silly of simran not to catch the kidnapper even after knowing what she looked like!

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
essar1026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Shaguna was the only one who has seen the 'lady'. When Sia comes back for a visit at some point with her 'Mom', shaguna will recognize her as the lady who kidnapped Astha.